PDA

View Full Version : Memo to Suns Fans

conversekid
05-22-2005, 06:22 PM
After dealing with whining, cry baby, street thug fouling teams for the fist 2 rounds, it was nice not to see the cheap fouls and hear all the cry baby talk after the game. Hopefully this will be a classy series, unlike the 2 previous.

Hopefully your team will continue to show class.

ChumpDumper
05-22-2005, 06:23 PM
I get the feeling they're lurking right now.

Don't be afraid to post, but don't be takeless assholes either.

Follow the lead of your players and coach.

T Park
05-22-2005, 06:24 PM
Agreed.

Nothing better than beating a team and them not whining about the opposing players.

Props to Phoenix.

Obstructed_View
05-22-2005, 06:25 PM
I'm really tired of having to hate the teams the Spurs play so much. It was nice to watch a basketball game today instead of waiting for a hockey game to break out.

nkdlunch
05-22-2005, 06:25 PM
At least I don't have to knock on wood and say a quick prayer everytime I see Manu driving in the lane.

conversekid
05-22-2005, 06:26 PM
Pop never cried about the other team or the officials when we lost during the first 2 rounds. It's respect that should go both ways.

conversekid
05-22-2005, 06:28 PM
Yes. It was nice to watch a basketball game and not sit there wondering when one of them was going to try and take out manu/tim/parker. Hard playoff fouls are one thing, and I expect to see them from both sides, but leave the cheap thug crap in seattle.

Obstructed_View
05-22-2005, 06:33 PM
Pop never cried about the other team or the officials when we lost during the first 2 rounds. It's respect that should go both ways.
"Should" being the operative term. I don't recall D'Antoni saying anything about the officials or the other team during this entire post-season. He talks to officials during the game, but his players don't, which is the mark of a good coach to me.

j_epsilon
05-22-2005, 07:05 PM
this series is going to be a true breath of fresh air...

fuck denver/seattle...disgruntled pieces of shit...

JustSpurs
05-22-2005, 07:12 PM
It was like watching the Spurs play the Spurs...Class all around.