PDA

View Full Version : Who will miss the other more?

NuGGeTs-FaN
10-29-2010, 05:32 PM
Watching the Suns vs Jazz, it looks like Nash can use anyone on a pick n roll and make them effective :lol

Will Amare miss Nash spoon feeding him?

elemento
10-29-2010, 05:54 PM
i think both will suffer

AussieFanKurt
10-29-2010, 06:15 PM
Amare I feel will lose much more

HarlemHeat37
10-29-2010, 06:17 PM
Obviously Amare, but ya, it will be both..

Stoudemire's main asset to Nash's game, other than the obvious 2-man game, is just the threat of being on the court, particularly as the finisher..other than that, he doesn't really make his teammates better..he's a relatively poor passer..his main asset is the attention he brings from being a threat to finish..

Nash's impact on Stoudemire's game is obvious, it doesn't really have to be explained..

With that being said, Amare will be fine without Nash..he's done it without him before, he'll do it again..a lot of people don't give Stoudemire enough credit and they overrate to Nash's impact on Amare's game..

Xylus
10-29-2010, 06:33 PM
There will be a noticeable effect on both players. Nash is one of the best passers in the game, and Amare is one of the best finishers in the game, so it was a very very good match.

But, both players are superstars on their own and will continue to play elite ball on their own.

Cane
10-29-2010, 06:39 PM
I think it'll affect Nash more since he might have to take more shots, won't have a dependable option especially in the 4th quarter, teams will gameplan to stifle Nash without having to worry about Amar'e, he's old, and has already expressed that the Suns took a few steps back from their WCF status last season.

Good win on the Jazz home court though :toast