PDA

View Full Version : ABC Going full blown FAUX

Nbadan
10-29-2010, 08:37 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, wing-nut news has hit main-stream...ABC News isn't even pretending to be unbiased anymore.....forget the FAUX News/Hannity-loaded questions from Steppenoupolous during the presidential debates in 2010....everyday, ABC is pimping the GOP landslide in a few days, which we all know will still result in the Dems controlling the most powerful house on the hill and the executive branch.... wow, what a landslide, but I guarantee you that's the way the M$M will play it...now ABC has hired of all people, Breitbart for its election night coverage....you know, the guy who thinks that felons are credible and uses edited video to spread propaganda...

ABC News Taps Andrew Breitbart For Election Night Analysis

Media Matters confirms that ABC News has recruited Andrew Breitbart, the conservative blogger whose out-of-context video footage of Shirley Sherrod got the Agriculture Department official , to provide commentary for the network's election-night newscast.

The news was first reported by Breitbart's own website, BigJournalism, whose editor Dana Loesch is on tap to provide live analysis in the ABC News studio on Election Night. Breitbart is slated appear live from a town hall meeting anchored by ABC's David Muir and Facebook consumer marketing head Randi Zuckerberg.

ABC News spokesman David Ford told Media Matters -- which, in the wake of Sherrod's firing, unveiled a video entitled "The End of Andrew Breitbart's Credibility", and which maintains detailed files on him -- that Breitbart will not have license to lie during the broadcast. "He will be one of many voices on our air, including Bill Adair of Politifact," Ford said. "If Andrew Breitbart says something that is incorrect, we have other voices to call him on it."

For his part, Breitbart seems to be enjoying the backlash that has quickly followed the news; writing on Twitter, he's taking on all comers. A typical Tweet: "You mean Left going to boycott ABC because I'm on election night panel? Proving my main point: Leftists are PC totalitarians. #juanwilliams"

Media Matters (First Posted: 10-29-10 08:34 PM | Updated: 10-29-10 09:13 PM
http://mediamatters.org/blog/201010290035)

DarrinS
10-30-2010, 09:57 AM
But you were ok wiht having Olbermann and Chrissy Matthews do election night coverage? Mmmmmkay

ChumpDumper
10-30-2010, 10:56 AM
What crimes did those two fabricate, Darrin?

Which female journalist did they try to seduce on tape for a publicity stunt, Darrin?

boutons_deux
10-30-2010, 11:09 AM
Darrin pushing the perennial false equivalences. Breitbart, right-wing, slanderous scumbag is equivalent to left-wing TV commentators? Only in Darrin's Fair and Balanced mind.

DarrinS
10-30-2010, 11:10 AM
What crimes did Breitbart fabricate?

Which female journalist did Breitbart try to seduce on tape for a publicity stunt?

ChumpDumper
10-30-2010, 11:43 AM
What crimes did Breitbart fabricate?

Which female journalist did Breitbart try to seduce on tape for a publicity stunt?Sorry. Wrong douche.

Breitbart just flat out lied, that's all.

I'm sure you love him.

He did actually fabricate a crime of racial discrimination, now that I think about it.

That part stands.