PDA

View Full Version : One of the best movie scenes ever...

PM5K
10-29-2010, 09:32 PM
I saw it was coming on the other day but didn't think I'd happen to actually catch it but I did happen to see Catch Me If You Can, just at my favorite part.

Leo gets Jennifer Garner to PAY HIM 400.00 for sex. If you haven't seen it he's a con artist/check kiter, etc. She asks him how much he'd pay for a night with her, he gets to 1,000 and she agrees, he riffles through a stack of checks and picks one that's 1400.00, she says they won't cash it downstairs in the hotel, so she gives him the extra 400.00 and he gives her the check, so basically he got paid 400.00 to spend a night with Jennifer Garner.

Cyrano
10-30-2010, 01:56 PM
Jennifer Garner? Shoulda held out for more money.

shinerdrinker
10-31-2010, 11:17 PM
I actually think the best scene is in the original, "XXX" right after the hero makes the deal to buy stolen cars, bad guys turns to the open door and yells "Bitches Come!" and a bunch of skanky European sex sluts come walking into the VIP. I call it Frozen Awesome!

TinTin
10-31-2010, 11:28 PM
Jennifer Garner? Shoulda held out for more money.

I actually think the best scene is in the original, "XXX" right after the hero makes the deal to buy stolen cars, bad guys turns to the open door and yells "Bitches Come!" and a bunch of skanky European sex sluts come walking into the VIP. I call it Frozen Awesome!

:lmao