PDA

View Full Version : Best posters list.

midnightpulp
10-30-2010, 12:44 AM
I'm bored. Basketball's done for the night and I don't drink anymore, so no bar. Here's my best poster list:

1. Ducks. The best poster on this board when it comes to making succinct, coherent points. He can say as much in 3 lines as Jamstone can in one of his essays. They say brevity is the soul of wit. It's also the soul of being a great fuckin' Spurs talker.

2. Jacob1983. Maybe the only Spurs talker who's never committed a factual oversight. Impressive.

3. BlackswordsMan. Makes a distinctive impact in any thread he visits.

4. Medvedenko. Something of a forum watchdog. If he senses that any thread is derailing from spirited basketball discussion into a shitstorm, he'll enter said thread and get it back on track with some of the best basketball insight you'll read. Medvedenko's content is so intellectually stimulating, it turns even the most disruptive troll into a docile, well-mannered poster.

5. Koriwhat. His calf-tats are like twin torches that will lead us away from darkness into light, where we'll find all that is good and holy.

Koolaid_Man
10-30-2010, 12:51 AM
I'm bored. Basketball's done for the night and I don't drink anymore, so no bar, and pussy is straight up out of the question for me I never get any due to my looks, height, small dick, and soggy mid section, and slurred speech.

you left out quite a bit homie...you forgot to mention...don't worry Kool fixed it for ya...:lol

talk about a fucking loser...:lol I got you pegged Mid...I honestly feel sorry for your lame ass...that can't be a way to live...you must not be happy...dam son...

midnightpulp
10-30-2010, 12:52 AM
you left out quite a bit homie...you forgot to mention...don't worry Kool fixed it for ya...:lol

talk about a fucking loser...:lol I got you pegged Mid...I honestly feel sorry for your lame ass...that can't be a way to live...you must not be happy...dam son...

Hi there, Koolaid_Man.

Let's read your latest post and see if you've improved any.

Nope. You still fuckin' suck.

ginobili's bald spot
10-30-2010, 12:57 AM
3. BlackswordsMan. Makes an distinctive impact in any thread he visits.

This guy is like Lefty Jr. They are essentially the same poster except no one even cares enough about blackswordsman to make fun of him.

Koolaid_Man
10-30-2010, 12:59 AM
mid let me throw a few words at you to see if any register...

pussy, ass, tits, woman, fucking, cowgirl, nipples...does any of that shit ring a bell...

nigga get off this muthafucker man and go fuck something...you a straight clown...

midnightpulp
10-30-2010, 01:00 AM
mid let me throw a few words at you to see if any register...

pussy, ass, tits, woman, fucking, cowgirl, nipples...does any of that shit ring a bell...

nigga get off this muthafucker man and go fuck something...you a straight clown...

Let's read this one.

Not getting any better. Guess you're just born to suck.

Koolaid_Man
10-30-2010, 01:10 AM
Let's read this one.

Not getting any better. Guess you're just born to suck.

you can run from pussy...ass...and tits all day...all you're doing is allowing me to prove your a homo in the closet...the more you ignore that shit the more obvious it becomes...you're owning yourself at my discretion...Imma see how long you ignore what real men chase...

in your quest to be clever you've once again managed to let Kool 1 up you...:lol

midnightpulp
10-30-2010, 01:12 AM
you can run from pussy...ass...and tits all day...all you're doing is allowing me to prove your a homo in the closet...the more you ignore that shit the more obvious it becomes...you're owning yourself at my discretion...Imma see how long you ignore what real men chase...

in your quest to be clever you've once again managed to let Kool 1 up you...:lol

Let's see

Fuckin' sucks.

Grade: F

Darrin
10-30-2010, 01:12 AM
I get no respect!

http://www.laughstub.com/images/comedians/Rodney-Dangerfield.jpg

Medvedenko
10-30-2010, 01:13 AM
I'm bored. Basketball's done for the night and I don't drink anymore, so no bar. Here's my best poster list:

1. Ducks. The best poster on this board when it comes to making succinct, coherent points. He can say as much in 3 lines as Jamstone can in one of his essays. They say brevity is the soul of wit. It's also the soul of being a great fuckin' Spurs talker.

2. Jacob1983. Maybe the only Spurs talker who's never committed a factual oversight. Impressive.

4. Medvedenko. Something of a forum watchdog. If he senses that any thread is derailing from spirited basketball discussion into a shitstorm, he'll enter said thread and get it back on track with some of the best basketball insight you'll read. Medvedenko's content is so intellectually stimulating, it turns even the most disruptive troll into a docile, well-mannered poster.

5. Koriwhat. His calf-tats are like twin torches that will lead us away from darkness into light, where we'll find all that is good and holy.

This thread alone is why I've already made an impact in your challenging life.

midnightpulp
10-30-2010, 01:14 AM
This thread alone is why I've already made an impact in your challenging life.

Just giving you a shout out.

Even voted for you on the Hall of Fame ballot.

Was it really that hard to say, "thanks?"

Koolaid_Man
10-30-2010, 01:17 AM
Let's see

Fuckin' sucks.

say it with me Mid...or else Imma keep beating the homo out of you..say it with me....I love pussy...ass...tits...you gonna acknowledge this shit...we the board gonna turn your faggot ass straight...:lol it's gonna take a minute but we gonna pursue this shit...

Koolaid_Man
10-30-2010, 01:18 AM
Just giving you a shout out.

Even voted for you on the Hall of Fame ballot.

Was it really that hard to say, "thanks?"

fuck that shit mid...lemme her you say it...I love pussy...ass...tits...

midnightpulp
10-30-2010, 01:20 AM
say it with me Mid...or else Imma keep beating the homo out of you..say it with me....I love pussy...ass...tits...you gonna acknowledge this shit...we the board gonna turn your faggot ass straight...:lol it's gonna take a minute but we gonna pursue this shit...

Let's see.

You're repeating yourself. Already read this in the other thread. And once again, you overuse the ellipsis.

Rockets Dynasty
10-30-2010, 01:21 AM
reporting in

Ari Gold
10-30-2010, 02:33 AM
Kobe Molested Me tbh

badfish22
10-30-2010, 03:56 AM
This guy is like Lefty Jr. They are essentially the same poster except no one even cares enough about blackswordsman to make fun of him.

crofl I hope you're ready for 5 straight sarcastic "see I'm not butthurt!" replies.

badfish22
10-30-2010, 03:58 AM
I get no respect!

http://www.laughstub.com/images/comedians/Rodney-Dangerfield.jpg

Darrin, with the whatthefucks

Venti Quattro
10-30-2010, 06:44 AM
milkshakeballa - His highlights brings all the boys to the yard, and damn right it's better than yours

La Mont
10-30-2010, 07:05 PM

:lmao witty picks

BlackSwordsMan
10-30-2010, 07:07 PM
sometimes your milk shake doesn't bring all the boys to the yard