PDA

View Full Version : Heat outrebounded Boston + Orlando

MiamiHeat
10-30-2010, 01:44 AM
with a so called "terrible" front line.

Primary thing the Heat expect out of Joel Anthony, Big Z, Magloire, Juwan Howard, Bosh, Haslem, etc is defense and rebounding.

They are doing that :)

The Heat are about 50% full strength right now. Still look uncomfortable on offense and they are missing their best shooter in Mike Miller.

Also, here's the video intro for the new MIAMI HEAT

3cMxj_QCYRI

HarlemHeat37
10-30-2010, 02:10 AM
What's funny is that I was arguing about this the entire Summer..21 Blessings went on and on about how the Heat would be a bad rebounding team..he wasn't the only one, plenty of people here echoed that sentiment..

They are playing really hard right now, that's what they have to do all year..I still think they will make a move for a big, eventually, but right now, they just need to keep playing with a lot of energy..

DJB
10-30-2010, 02:20 AM
That doesn't change the fact that you have a team of cheaters. :toast

In fact, you can just go ahead an put an * by anything they win.

Cane
10-30-2010, 02:44 AM
If Dwight keeps shooting jumpers and working outside the paint, the Magic are screwed rebounding wise. With Shard at the 4, Dwight used to just camp at the rim since he plays with a bunch of perimeter players.

I don't understand why Dwight didn't try out these moves last night in their huge lead over the Wizards (IIRC he only had one or two jumpers) and I don't understand why Dwight shot jumpshots against Big Z since he destroys that flatfooter. Dwight basically did the Heat a favor by not exploiting Big Z like he's done in the past...

21_Blessings
10-30-2010, 07:10 AM
Let's see them out-rebound the Champs in a meaningful setting and people might give a shit..

baseline bum
10-30-2010, 07:18 AM
50% strength???? :rollin

MiamiHeat
10-30-2010, 07:21 AM
50% strength???? :rollin

Yup

Defense is working well, but the offense is garbage right now, and Mike Miller, best shooter on the team, is out.

50%

cheguevara
10-30-2010, 08:28 AM
congrats on the rebounding championship

MiamiHeat
10-30-2010, 08:30 AM
wipe your vag, jealous boy