:lmao:lmao:lmao

Mark in Austin
10-30-2010, 07:03 PM
first thing I thought of when I read the thread title:

uSlXHkReTD0

phyzik
10-31-2010, 01:05 AM
Good for him.

It looks like the aerodynamics are sound, he just needs to work on the structural weak points.

The way I look at it, think about how much people make in Kenya compared to the USA... and this guy is building a plane?

Sorry, I wish I could do that and I applaud him for his ambition.

People laughed at the Wright brothers too.

That country needs pioneers and hero's like this guy. If he succeeds, he could literally spark his nation into a new era, similar to what the Wright Brothers did for America.

Granted, the technology is well known in most parts of the world, but this guy is doing it on his own just like the Wright brothers did.... No government funding or big budgets. It sparks the imagination, and even if that gives just a little bit of hope or dreams to Kenyans, thats a pretty big deal.

Oh, and LOL, it was funny how they tried to push it at 5mph expecting it to take off. :lol

Cyrano
10-31-2010, 01:54 AM
c7RA4UnEuQ0

DarkReign
10-31-2010, 12:59 PM
The propeller and most likely the engine spinning it are woefully undersized.

Sisk
10-31-2010, 05:54 PM
good for him.

It looks like the aerodynamics are sound, he just needs to work on the structural weak points.

The way i look at it, think about how much people make in kenya compared to the usa... And this guy is building a plane?

Sorry, i wish i could do that and i applaud him for his ambition.

People laughed at the wright brothers too.

That country needs pioneers and hero's like this guy. If he succeeds, he could literally spark his nation into a new era, similar to what the wright brothers did for america.

Granted, the technology is well known in most parts of the world, but this guy is doing it on his own just like the wright brothers did.... No government funding or big budgets. It sparks the imagination, and even if that gives just a little bit of hope or dreams to kenyans, thats a pretty big deal.

Oh, and lol, it was funny how they tried to push it at 5mph expecting it to take off. :lol

4/10