0-3 currently.

I think we'll start 0-5 at least.

AB0 - The Truth

noob cake
10-30-2010, 10:08 PM
we the worst

AussieFanKurt
10-30-2010, 10:13 PM
Seriously fucking get rid of Yao. he's a waste of fucking space and plays with no passion or heart. Never has, never will

Roxsfan
10-30-2010, 10:37 PM
We suck. Season is 3 games in and is already over. I don't even give a fuck.

ElNono
10-30-2010, 10:39 PM
Tough schedule tbh

Giuseppe
10-30-2010, 10:40 PM
You can't have this Yao event hanging over your heads like this. It's impossible. This 24 minute limit is most probably the precursor to a request for an injury waiver on his money, but, it'll take at least a season to "process" such a situation. Just dead time.

The Franchise
10-30-2010, 10:57 PM
Seriously fucking get rid of Yao. he's a waste of fucking space and plays with no passion or heart. Never has, never will

He plays with passion and heart, but it's hard to be a force in the NBA when you're playing with a vagina.

AussieFanKurt
10-30-2010, 11:20 PM
He plays with passion and heart, but it's hard to be a force in the NBA when you're playing with a vagina.

If he played with same passion and heart as maybe KG. He'd be unstoppable. He has the skills but seems like he doesn't care a lot of the time

Pelicans78
10-30-2010, 11:53 PM
Hornets come to town this Wednesday. I'll be at that game. I was trying to convince my fiance to go to San Antonio for tonight's game, but she didn't want to drive the extra hours. I went to the season finale lost season in Houston when Collison and West jackknifed Brooks and Scola respectively.

DAF86
10-31-2010, 12:24 AM
The Rockets need to transform Yao, Martin and/or Brooks into a go to guy (Paul, Carmelo) and a defensive bigman and guard.

TJastal
10-31-2010, 02:30 AM
Officials really seem to have it in for the rockets, they fucked em over in the laker game, and now screwed em hard in the nugget game.

Rox had a nice lead 27-24, when Harrington committed one of the worst travels I've seen all year and not only that, it was right in front of a ref. Goes uncalled, Harrington drives and scores and on top of that they fucking call a foul and give Harrington a 3pt play. Huge momentum swing right there.

Thing is, I have seen these fucking loser refs calling travels all year long on much more questionable moves and here they completely miss an obvious one.

If anyone's curious (and has the game taped) goto 11:40 in the 2nd quarter and watch how many fucking steps Harrington takes before putting down a dribble.

For those that don't have a tape, I'll explain what he did. He catches on the top of the perimeter, takes a step with his left (as if he is going to drive left), switches direction and takes another step to drive right (which is already technically a travel), ... wait .. he's not done... he switches direction a freaking 3rd time and takes YET ANOTHER STEP BACK TO THE LEFT AND FINALLY PUTS DOWN A FUCKING DRIBBLE.

All right in front of one of the (supposedly) best refs, Dick Bavetta (his bald fucking chrome-dome gave him away).. literally standing 6 feet away!

Disgusting!

BUMP
10-31-2010, 02:52 AM
Officials really seem to have it in for the rockets, they fucked em over in the laker game, and now screwed em hard in the nugget game.

Rox had a nice lead 27-24, when Harrington committed one of the worst travels I've seen all year and not only that, it was right in front of a ref. Goes uncalled, Harrington drives and scores and on top of that they fucking call a foul and give Harrington a 3pt play. Huge momentum swing right there.

Thing is, I have seen these fucking loser refs calling travels all year long on much more questionable moves and here they completely miss an obvious one.

If anyone's curious (and has the game taped) goto 11:40 in the 2nd quarter and watch how many fucking steps Harrington takes before putting down a dribble.

For those that don't have a tape, I'll explain what he did. He catches on the top of the perimeter, takes a step with his left (as if he is going to drive left), switches direction and takes another step to drive right (which is already technically a travel), ... wait .. he's not done... he switches direction a freaking 3rd time and takes YET ANOTHER STEP BACK TO THE LEFT AND FINALLY PUTS DOWN A FUCKING DRIBBLE.

All right in front of one of the (supposedly) best refs, Dick Bavetta (his bald fucking chrome-dome gave him away).. literally standing 6 feet away!

Disgusting!

cool story, tbh

noob cake
10-31-2010, 02:53 AM

Disgusting!

Well refs haven't been fucking us that hard this year. Their actions this year seems tame when compared to their usual antics against us. One thing that stands out to me is that the refs always tries to fuck us in the 3/4th quarter, combined with Aaron Brook's inability to run a team and Martin's inability to draw fouls, thats why we are losing every game in the 3/4th quarter.

Houston, Texas - The only place in America where the refs are against the home team.

0-82 here we come, Harrison Barnes ecstasy

TJastal
10-31-2010, 03:07 AM
Well refs haven't been fucking us that hard this year. Their actions this year seems tame when compared to their usual antics against us. One thing that stands out to me is that the refs always tries to fuck us in the 3/4th quarter, combined with Aaron Brook's inability to run a team and Martin's inability to draw fouls, thats why we are losing every game in the 3/4th quarter.

Houston, Texas - The only place in America where the refs are against the home team.

0-82 here we come, Harrison Barnes ecstasy

Right after that missed travel they called Courtney Lee for a foul on a beautiful step over steal, Chuck Hayes on a lame moving screen (looks like he got shoved), and then awarded the nuggets the ball after it was clearly tipped out of bounds by Shelden Williams.

Officials really do seem to have something against your team this year.

TJastal
10-31-2010, 03:34 AM
CROFL

Bavetta apparently wasn't finished fucking the rockets in the ass. He wiped out a fast break layup to Scola by calling a charge on Kyle Lowery who dropped off the pass, took 3 steps to an almost complete stop, then barely nudged Nene who subsequently flopped backward like he'd been hit by a truck.

To top it off, Scola got completely run over by Nene 2 minutes earlier and no whistle. Something is defenitely up with this officiating, this is some crooked shit.

noob cake
10-31-2010, 03:38 AM
CROFL

Bavetta apparently wasn't finished fucking the rockets in the ass. He wiped out a fast break layup to Scola by calling a charge on Kyle Lowery who dropped off the pass, took 3 steps to an almost complete stop, then barely nudged Nene who subsequently flopped backward like he'd been hit by a truck.

To top it off, Scola got completely run over by Nene 2 minutes earlier and no whistle. Something is defenitely up with this officiating, this is some crooked shit.

Worst shit that game was Melo tackling and landing on Lowry causing him to get 4 stitches and not being called for a foul.

sefant77
10-31-2010, 07:14 AM
CROFL

Poor Scola getting robbed because someone flopped....call it karma

Double-Up
10-31-2010, 08:05 AM
Yea, karma's a bitch...I guess that's why Dirk doesn't have a ring.

Basketballgirl25
10-31-2010, 08:40 AM
I'm starting to think Courtney Lee is like a curse or something. Last year the Nets lost 18 games to start the season, now Lee is on Rockets and they are sucking. Well I kind of feel bad for him right now, but it is pretty funny

Giuseppe
10-31-2010, 10:38 AM
Yea, karma's a bitch...I guess that's why Dirk doesn't have a ring.

Dubs, showin' up with his sig. Yer absolutely adorable.

:lmao

sefant77
10-31-2010, 10:45 AM
Maybe try to double up your iq one day...

I told you, Brooks is a better version of Barea, nothing more. Allstar my ass....

Cant run an offense, no defense whatsover, undersized...he should come off the bench against 2nd units like Crawford/Terry. And for sure dont pair him with Martin all the time.

And Barea should have rosterspot #10+....

Are you fucking retarded? That has to be one of the worst comparisons I've seen in quite a while.

:rollin

Roxsfan
10-31-2010, 10:50 AM
CROFL

You are right as far as the bad calls. The NBA refs can completely swing momentum one way or the other based on their calls or non-calls. One thing I've learned watching David Stern NBA is that you have to be good enough as a team to make up for that forcing the refs to call some super, super obvious bad shit to make you lose. They like calling obvious shit, but they don't like calling super, super obvious shit--that is harder to explain the inconsistencies and shit like that.

Indazone
10-31-2010, 07:36 PM
I think our toughness has been lost since the trades of Carl Landry and Ariza. I'm no fan of Ariza but at least his defense was good. Now we have Lee and K-Mart. Nobody is stepping up on defense. Battier has lost a step.

21_Blessings
10-31-2010, 08:16 PM
I think our toughness has been lost since the trades of Carl Landry and Ariza. I'm no fan of Ariza but at least his defense was good. Now we have Lee and K-Mart. Nobody is stepping up on defense. Battier has lost a step.

Riza's offense is respectable when you're not playing him out his element, shitbird. Hilarious how Houston/Morey/Adleman thought they signed a legit 20 ppg scorer for the mle or something.

21_Blessings
10-31-2010, 08:17 PM
What a retarded fucking franchise :lol

La Mont
10-31-2010, 11:37 PM
we the worst

we destacked :(