PDA

View Full Version : All hail! King paul!!!!!!

BRHornet45
10-30-2010, 10:24 PM
sons only hours after your point guard Tony Parker signed his new contract, King Paul was in town and pulled his big ole black wiener out and whipped him with it! If not for all of those ridiculous freebies from the free throw line, the Hornets should have won this game by 20 points! sons I will give the Spurs props (especially their openly gay player Jefferson) for making a decent comeback at the end whenever King Paul and David West were on the bench ... but it just wasn't enough.

sons on a serious note what is going on with Duncan? he looked weak tonight, very weak. God Bless

ducks
10-30-2010, 10:24 PM
so how many games will paul play for the hornets?

BlairForceDejuan
10-30-2010, 10:28 PM
LOL pencil beard paul

Killakobe81
10-30-2010, 10:29 PM
BR walking in another man's house and slapping his mama ... LOL

On a serious note he brings up a good point. It wasnt back to back and still early in the season for Tim. Spurs wasted a great effort by RJ, hill Manu and even solid contributions from Anderson and dice. Hill was the 2nd best PG tonight after the first where Parker looked strong ...WTF happened?

BRHornet45
10-30-2010, 10:30 PM
Hornets came in after a tough game last night against the Thuggets ... impressive back to back victories to say the least.

ducks
tp was thinking about 50 million other things
DUH

ducks
you would not be?

Libri
10-30-2010, 10:32 PM
...but but Lebron said he was King.

BRHornet45
10-30-2010, 10:32 PM
"sorry T, you know you my boy and I know you just got paid today, but I still gotta dick whip ya tonight!" - King P

http://www.slamonline.com/online/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/tony_parker_chris_paul.jpg

DeadlyDynasty
10-30-2010, 10:35 PM
definitely not as close as the score indicated

ducks
10-30-2010, 10:36 PM
paul I envy you
I want out of new orleans
I do not have good teamates like you
I am going to demand out!

G-Dawgg
10-30-2010, 10:37 PM
Get it straight, LeBron's the King....Paul can be Princess..."Princess Paul" Actually has a certain ring to it....

BRHornet45
10-30-2010, 10:38 PM
Get it straight, LeBron's the King....Paul can be Princess..."Princess Paul" Actually has a certain ring to it....

son there are NO KINGS in Cleveland and there sure as hell aren't any in Miami ... there is however a king in New Orleans and his name is King Paul.

maddnezz
10-30-2010, 10:42 PM
sons only hours after your point guard Tony Parker signed his new contract, King Paul was in town and pulled his big ole black wiener out and whipped him with it! If not for all of those ridiculous freebies from the free throw line, the Hornets should have won this game by 20 points! sons I will give the Spurs props (especially their openly gay player Jefferson) for making a decent comeback at the end whenever King Paul and David West were on the bench ... but it just wasn't enough.

sons on a serious note what is going on with Duncan? he looked weak tonight, very weak. God Bless Dude, I was gonna comment on your post but I got distracted by dem tigobitties! DAUM:wow:wow

BRHornet45
10-30-2010, 10:42 PM
dude, i was gonna comment on your post but i got distracted by dem tigobitties! Daum:wow:wow

lisa ann!!!

AussieFanKurt
10-30-2010, 10:45 PM
lisa ann!!!

brazzzers baby

BRHornet45
10-30-2010, 10:46 PM
brazzzers baby

round and brown

maddnezz
brazzzers babyYesssss!!!!

jag
I approve of this thread. Chris Paul is a great player and an even better person. God Bless

mazerrackham
10-30-2010, 10:52 PM
definitely not as close as the score indicated

really now, considering the Spurs missed a shot that would've tied it with a little more than a minute left, I'd say that's not the case

BRHornet45
10-30-2010, 10:52 PM
2 Kings

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/401565/96646159.jpg

AussieFanKurt
10-30-2010, 10:53 PM
One has a few more Rings and MVPs

Venti Quattro
10-30-2010, 10:54 PM
LOL jordan's beads

BRHornet45
10-30-2010, 10:54 PM
really now, considering the Spurs missed a shot that would've tied it with a little more than a minute left, I'd say that's not the case

son then you also should consider the only reason the Spurs made that run is because ...

1. King Paul and David West were sitting on the bench

2. Gay Boy Jefferson was hitting a bunch of fluke shots

3. the refs had the Spurs living at the freebie line for free points.

the moment Paul came back in the Spurs got set back to reality

jag
10-30-2010, 10:55 PM
8xPpIgKlBbo

BRHornet45
10-30-2010, 10:56 PM
8xPpIgKlBbo

ahhh son we can share classic clips ...

PIAyX8Z03Cg

Killakobe81
10-30-2010, 10:57 PM
8xPpIgKlBbo

Funny part of tht clip Tim gave him a "parental look" ...like "OK now i SAID that's ENOUGH!! ...i have given my sons the EXACT same look. I dont recall tim ever looking that disgusted with an opposing player ... LOL

jag
10-30-2010, 10:58 PM
ahhh son we can share classic clips ...

PIAyX8Z03Cg

paGS1FUl02I

jag
10-30-2010, 10:58 PM
Please, coach....please

BRHornet45
10-30-2010, 11:02 PM
Please, coach....please

son he didn't want to come out because he is a champion and was beating the ever living fuck out of those faggots from Dallas. lolz I will never forget that classic series ... I was sitting about 5 rows from the court and at one point Paul drove by Kidd (for about the 50th time), scored and got the foul, then slapped his chest and yelled ... "he CAN'T guard me!"

jag
10-30-2010, 11:04 PM
son he didn't want to come out because he is a champion and was beating the ever living fuck out of those faggots from Dallas. lolz I will never forget that classic series ... I was sitting about 5 rows from the court and at one point Paul drove by Kidd (for about the 50th time), scored and got the foul, then slapped his chest and yelled ... "he CAN'T guard me!"

Son, I understand.

redzero
10-30-2010, 11:04 PM
paGS1FUl02I

That's not a bad thing.

mystargtr34
10-30-2010, 11:13 PM
Great win for the Hornets... especially after a back to back... if Paul can stay healthy all season he is good enough to get the Hornets to 50-55 wins and maybe home court advantage in the first round.

As for the Spurs... pretty shitty effort and result - but TBH there are some positives... RJ had his second straight strong outing.. and i would much rather lose a game because of Tim and Tony being 3 levels below their norm rather than losing because guys like RJ and George Hill are sucking... you know what Tim and Tony are capable of and them playing bad shouldnt really be a problem because you know that wont happen often, especially come playoff time. Besides, you cant expect to win a game when Tim has 8 an 8.

BRHornet45
10-30-2010, 11:15 PM
sons you do realize that Paul played limited minutes tonight? he only played for 31 minutes ... our bench was sloppy in the 2nd half, but is steadily improving. Once our two new starters Belinelli and Ariza get adjusted we will be a serious threat.

jag
10-30-2010, 11:15 PM
That's not a bad thing.

He's kind of a bitch.

jestersmash
10-31-2010, 01:10 AM
sons you do realize that Paul played limited minutes tonight? he only played for 31 minutes ... our bench was sloppy in the 2nd half, but is steadily improving. Once our two new starters Belinelli and Ariza get adjusted we will be a serious threat.

You realize out of our big 3 only Ginobili scored > 20.

Parker scored 13, duncan scored 7.

Hornets shot 50%, spurs shot 38%.

All things considered, you'd think the Hornets would win by more.

Don't get me wrong a win is a win but I wouldn't rest on my laurels thinking this game is truly indicative of where the hornets stand against the spurs.

BRHornet45
10-31-2010, 01:24 AM
You realize out of our big 3 only Ginobili scored > 20.

Parker scored 13, duncan scored 7.

Hornets shot 50%, spurs shot 38%.

All things considered, you'd think the Hornets would win by more.

Don't get me wrong a win is a win but I wouldn't rest on my laurels thinking this game is truly indicative of where the hornets stand against the spurs.

son surely you can't be serious? judging by your 600 post, I won't hold this against the entire Spurs fan base because I know that they know better .... that is an absolutely ridiculous excuse. son you don't think that King Paul's defense had anything to do with Parker being irrelevant in the 2nd half? but aside from Paul, the rest of the team did a great job defending. The Hornets were shooting around a pathetic 38% by halftime, but they fixed the problem and shot much better in the 2nd half when it counted. don't hate ... its not my fault Tim Duncan couldn't hit the broad side of a fucking barn tonight.

son don't come at me like that ... I will straight up cum in your face with explosive facts and truth. don't hate, don't be mad ... just accept the beat down tonight. god bless

jestersmash
10-31-2010, 01:30 AM
son surely you can't be serious? judging by your 600 post, I won't hold this against the entire Spurs fan base because I know that they know better .... that is an absolutely ridiculous excuse. son you don't think that King Paul's defense had anything to do with Parker being irrelevant in the 2nd half? but aside from Paul, the rest of the team did a great job defending. The Hornets were shooting around a pathetic 38% by halftime, but they fixed the problem and shot much better in the 2nd half when it counted. don't hate ... its not my fault Tim Duncan couldn't hit the broad side of a fucking barn tonight.

son don't come at me like that ... I will straight up cum in your face with explosive facts and truth. don't hate, don't be mad ... just accept the beat down tonight. god bless

:blah

AussieFanKurt
10-31-2010, 01:30 AM
you say god bless too much

phyzik
10-31-2010, 01:42 AM
After an entire year, and more, of ass whooping, the other side was bound to land at least one lucky punch.

God Bless and all that other nonsense, Son. :toast

howbouthemspurs
10-31-2010, 10:26 AM
Its one game people! Chill the fuck out! And once Chris Paul actually earns a title I might consider him to be just as good as Tony Parker.... but for now Tony is still a way more accomplished point guard and he has already proven himself way more than Paul has. So fuck all you nay sayers out there .......and God bless.

ohmwrecker
10-31-2010, 10:28 AM
Chris Paul is easily the biggest goddamn baby in the entire NBA. Go back downstairs, swamp trash.

DeadlyDynasty
10-31-2010, 11:12 AM

You were playing catch-up for an entire half, don't look too much into it...NOH controlled that game

ElNono
10-31-2010, 11:25 AM
I liked the run at the end but it was somewhat expected, due to NO playing a very difficult game against Denver the night before that almost went to the wire, and West walking out to the locker room with some injury at some point in the 4th.

NO is just the better team right now.

Cane
10-31-2010, 11:34 AM
CP3 looked like he was just in cruise control last night, an effortless performance but I guess he makes things look easy since he's easily the best PG around and Tony Parker and the rest of the Spurs defense looked like crap. His court vision, handles, decision-making, and shooting touch is simply fantastic...darkhorse MVP candidate imo. David West's jumpshot is even more deadly than in 2k11 especially with the d last night.

Budkin
10-31-2010, 02:01 PM
It's a shame for Hornets fans that he won't be there much longer.

crc21209
10-31-2010, 11:42 PM

sons on a serious note what is going on with Duncan? he looked weak tonight, very weak. God Bless

Keep your diva PG son, I'll take the one with the 3 rings. :toast

stxspurs
11-01-2010, 12:10 AM
smack talk for the 2nd win of the season------->fail

Cessation
11-01-2010, 12:28 AM
Paul champion? lol maybe in your fantasy

Brazil
11-01-2010, 07:26 AM
Son, good thread, CP3 is a fucking flopper but a hell of a player, he has dominated this game. Impressive back to back to win.
I wish him and the hornest the best for the 2010-2011 season.

God bless.

BTW it was nice to have you during the game blog. Once again, Gob bless.

Son, one more thing I heard a lot of people speak a little bit of French in NO, is that true ? Great city.

sa_butta
11-01-2010, 09:50 AM
Paul is a very good player, just don't like all the whinning that comes along with him. Good luck to the Hornets, we will see you again later this month.

Obstructed_View
11-01-2010, 01:11 PM
He's so good when he's healthy. Very clutch, very smart. He's the whole package. With the new complaining rules he's pretty much the perfect player. When the initiative from the league dies down he'll go back to being an annoying crybaby that you want to stomp into the hardwood.

phxspurfan
11-01-2010, 02:48 PM
Paul is a very good player, just don't like all the whinning that comes along with him. Good luck to the Hornets, we will see you again later this month.

He's the kind of star that comes with strings attached. A would-be champion, nonetheless, but a whiner who may lose a lot of fans due to his personality.

z0sa
11-01-2010, 02:51 PM
:toast to the best PG in the NBA. He schooled us Saturday night. Between him and West, the Hornets will make some noise.. nothing too much, but enough by the time playoffs are rolling around. I may need to change my outlook on the SW Division.. the Rockets are sucking dick despite the talent, per the usual. I see them getting it together, but none of their players except Martin is consistent as Paul or West, and that will definitely hurt in a conference this strong.