PDA

View Full Version : Undefeated Blazers win again. Appear unstoppable.

tlongII
10-30-2010, 11:48 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=301030018

NEW YORK -- The elaborate pregame festivities were designed to emphasize that these are the "new" New York Knicks.

Crunch time was the same ol' story.

The unbeaten Portland Trail Blazers spoiled the Knicks' home opener, erasing a nine-point deficit in the final 5 1/2 minutes for a 100-95 victory Saturday night.

"We felt the pressure was still on them, this is their home opener," guard Brandon Roy said. "We just wanted to keep consistent with our pressure and with our effort, and down the stretch we felt we forced them into some tough shots and we were able to get a win."

Roy scored 29 points and LaMarcus Aldridge added 20 points and 10 rebounds. Andre Miller had 19 points and 10 assists as the Trail Blazers improved to 3-0.

Aldridge hit the tiebreaking free throw with 25.5 seconds left, and both he and Miller made two apiece in the final half-minute as the Blazers weren't fazed by a close game after two double-digit victories to open the season.

"You don't want to have to continue to do that, but these guys are not dropping their heads," Portland coach Nate McMillan said. "They're playing a 48-minute game."

Wilson Chandler finished with 22 points and 16 rebounds for the Knicks, who made only one field goal after taking a 92-83 lead with 5:31 remaining. Amare Stoudemire scored 18 points but turned it over six times in his home debut.

Raymond Felton, also making his Madison Square Garden debut with the Knicks, scored 16 points.

It was encouraging home start for the Knicks -- until crunch time, when none of their new additions could find the basket.

"We just didn't score. We were up nine. They made some nice shots. Things didn't go well for us," Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni said.

New York's lead was gone after Portland rallied to grab a 95-94 advantage on Miller's 3-pointer with 2:08 to play. Felton's foul shot tied it with 1:23 remaining, and it stayed that way until Aldridge was fouled on an offensive rebound and made one free throw for a 96-95 lead with 25.5 seconds left.

Marcus Camby blocked Felton's drive, Aldridge made another free throw, and the Knicks lost a chance to tie when a ball that was originally called out of bounds on Portland with 6.5 seconds left was overturned when instant replay showed it was off Stoudemire. Miller then made two free throws to put it away.

"We're still getting used to each other, still trying to get that chemistry, but things didn't go our way," Felton said. "I think we made some good plays, some good calls. It's a tough loss, especially when you get a six-, seven-point lead going with 2 1/2 minutes left in the game. It's tough to lose a game like that."

It was an all-too familiar finish for a team trying to move away from its awful recent past.

The Knicks have 10 new players on the roster as they try to return to the postseason for the first time since 2004. New York shares the league's longest current playoff drought with Minnesota and is mired in a franchise-worst stretch of nine straight losing seasons.

Boxing ring announcer Michael Buffer introduced the Knicks before the game, saying it was time to "turn the page to a new chapter of the New York Knicks."

The first quarter was nothing new at all.

The Knicks surrendered 58 percent shooting, hit only 36 percent themselves, and trailed by as many as 10 points. The lead was still 10 midway though the second before reserve Chandler led a 16-3 run that gave New York a 42-39 lead on Felton's 3-pointer with 1:54 remaining.

Chandler had 15 points and 12 rebounds in 17 minutes in the first half, which ended in a 44-all tie.

Game notes
The Knicks fell to 33-32 in home openers. ... Portland is 2-0 on a four-game trip that concludes with games Monday at Chicago and Tuesday at Milwaukee. ... A Blazers spokesman confirmed the team won't offer former No. 1 pick Greg Oden an extension on his rookie contract. The oft-injured center is still recovering from a fractured left patella last December that ended his season early.

Pelicans78
10-30-2010, 11:51 PM
You guys have a really good team. Thanks for the Bayless. He's allowing CP3 ample rest just to get him ready to pile drive the Blazers when they meet.

Ari Gold
10-30-2010, 11:51 PM
Hornets 3-0, Blazers 3-0

Who would have thunk it

Darthkiller
10-30-2010, 11:52 PM
blazers had a gift from the refs when it was tie game with 1 min left, they called a foul on a loose ball , blazers get 2 FTs that ended up being the game.

even the Blazers announcer mike rice thinks that shouldnt have been a foul.

#41 Shoot Em Up
10-30-2010, 11:55 PM
Beat the Suns, Clippers and Knicks?????
Lets not start sucking their dicks yet k?

BRHornet45
10-30-2010, 11:56 PM
Hornets deserve some props though. yea its early, but they beat the Deer, Thuggets, and Mexicans.

tlongII
10-30-2010, 11:58 PM
Hornets deserve some props though. yea its early, but they beat the Deer, Thuggets, and Mexicans.

:lmao

Giuseppe
10-30-2010, 11:58 PM
I'm pleased as punch for ya, t.

tlongII
10-31-2010, 12:48 AM
I'm pleased as punch for ya, t.

It was a matter of time Cubby. It's always been a matter of time.

TDMVPDPOY
10-31-2010, 02:27 AM
still first round fodder

noob cake
10-31-2010, 02:29 AM
You guys have Roy, the best shooting guard in the league. Naturally Blazers win.

Kobe is an old rapist; DHistle depends on the refs to bail him out.

Seeing how my Rockets are on pace for 0-82, might as well root for my second favorite player in the NBA. So save me half a seat on the Blazers bandwagon.

greyforest
10-31-2010, 03:47 AM
Hornets 3-0, Blazers 3-0

Who would have thunk it

unbeleivable, lets end the season now based on the first 3 regular season games eh

sefant77
10-31-2010, 07:16 AM
" Appear unstoppable."

"erasing a nine-point deficit in the final 5 1/2 minutes for a 100-95 victory Saturday night."

"blazers had a gift from the refs when it was tie game with 1 min left, they called a foul on a loose ball , blazers get 2 FTs that ended up being the game."

homer?

TheManFromAcme
10-31-2010, 08:43 AM
They'll have a good season tlong but your reaching really deep if you think they're taking the whole enchilada.

21_Blessings
10-31-2010, 08:58 AM
Honestly, no team was a better Laker playoff bitch (outside of the Spurs of course) than the Blazers.

I welcome Portland's return to their proper place in life.

tlongII
10-31-2010, 10:01 AM
Honestly, no team was a better Laker playoff bitch (outside of the Spurs of course) than the Blazers.

You don't want any of this. Admit it.

TheManFromAcme
10-31-2010, 10:05 AM
You don't want any of this. Admit it.

:lol

Giuseppe
10-31-2010, 10:36 AM
Honestly, no team was a better Laker playoff bitch (outside of the Spurs of course)

Oh, man, 21 tellin' it. Spurs had the greatest ass to pork of all of 'em. Just primo.

TheManFromAcme
10-31-2010, 10:43 AM
Oh, man, 21 tellin' it. Spurs had the greatest ass to pork of all of 'em. Just primo.

vintage Cully

midnightpulp
10-31-2010, 11:32 AM

Meh, you guys padded the margin during the no-salary cap era. Records stands 4-3 in your favor after that.

Too bad the two teams didn't meet up a couple of more times in the mid-90s, after Magic had to retire because he was sodomized by the wrong man and "the Thief" was your point guard.

Or maybe during the mid-2000s. Shame Kobe had to get skullfucked by Nash. Would've been a fun match up.

Giuseppe
10-31-2010, 11:34 AM
Mid, just givin' a fuckin after gettin' a fuckin'.

21_Blessings
10-31-2010, 11:41 AM
The Spurs got the tip of their dick wet, sure.

But after the 2001 missionary anal -- that San Antonion ass parted like the Red Sea and was never the same again.

Giuseppe
10-31-2010, 11:46 AM
True, the Spurs always had those peanut butter cheeks.

midnightpulp
10-31-2010, 11:46 AM
The Spurs got the tip of their dick wet, sure.

But after the 2001 missionary anal -- that San Antonion ass parted like the Red Sea and was never the same again.

'03 disagrees. The forced entry by San Antonio made Kobe question his sexuality to the point where he had to prove his manhood to himself by taking Katie Faber's vagina hostage.

And the dude still didn't bust a nut :lol

Makes you wonder. If you know what I mean.

ElNono
10-31-2010, 11:47 AM
Peaking too early...

Giuseppe
10-31-2010, 11:47 AM
Don't wonder, go ask your Neal, he's educated in the rape maneuvers.

midnightpulp
10-31-2010, 11:54 AM
Don't wonder, go ask your Neal, he's educated in the rape maneuvers.

Think you missed the point of my joke, Cul.

Kobe was all hot and bothered, that ass still bleeding from the anal bludgeoning by the Spurs. Katie Faber meekly enters his room to deliver some towels. Kobe achieves tumescence. Forces himself on Katie, but still fails to crack the nut.

"If it walks like a duck..."

Koolaid_Man
10-31-2010, 11:54 AM
'03 disagrees. The forced entry by San Antonio made Kobe question his sexuality to the point where he had to prove his manhood to himself by taking Katie Faber's vagina hostage.

And the dude still didn't bust a nut :lol

Makes you wonder. If you know what I mean.

you're getting close Midget...you're acknowledging the word vagina and nut in this post but unfortunately your acknowledgment is centered on another man fucking and not yourself...

you getting close Mid...as soon as you say it...it will set you free...remember " I love pussy ass and tits"...once you say those words I may stop fucking with your queer ass...till then it's game on...:lol Imma banish the homo out of you...

21_Blessings
10-31-2010, 11:57 AM
Kobe's sexuality is well defined and he's obviously the Alpha in the Lakers/Spurs relationship.

That Timothyfucker left the Spurs shivering from the fetal position, buried in a lake of Purple and Gold cum after the surprise 2008 sex.

midnightpulp
10-31-2010, 11:58 AM
We need to ask Kori to create a homo forum

Hi, Koolaid_Man.

Let's review this post.

I like your honesty. Improving.

C-

Giuseppe
10-31-2010, 12:01 PM
you're getting close Midget
:lol

midnightpulp
10-31-2010, 12:01 PM
Kobe's sexuality is well defined and he's obviously the Alpha in the Lakers/Spurs relationship.

That Timothyfucker left the Spurs shivering from the fetal position, buried in a lake of Purple and Gold cum after the surprise 2008 sex.

So what you're saying is that Kobe can only achieve an orgasm when having sex with other men?

Knowing how he couldn't get one off with Kate Faber, and given the Lakers history of employing homosexual players (Magic), it makes perfect sense.

21_Blessings
10-31-2010, 12:02 PM
So what you're saying is that Kobe can only achieve an orgasm when having sex with other men?

Wait, do we actually have proof of Manu/Sasha's manhood?

Giuseppe
10-31-2010, 12:03 PM
We don't even know the origins of Eliots dysentery. Don't even start, Midget.

Giuseppe
10-31-2010, 12:05 PM

Sure, Manu's got that male pattern baldness, and Sasha's would have to shave before I'd give a second look at his Victoria Secret ensemble.

midnightpulp
10-31-2010, 12:06 PM

We can only speculate.

But with Magic and Kobe, there's concrete proof. The former acquired HIV during a time when it was "the gay man's disease," and Kobe failing to climax while having sex (rape) with a white girl. And ain't no black man alive gonna fail to nut after getting into some white pussy.

Giuseppe
10-31-2010, 12:08 PM
We can only speculate.

But with Magic and Kobe, there's concrete proof. The former acquired HIV during a time when it was "the gay man's disease," and Kobe failing to climax while having sex (rape) with a white girl. And ain't no black man alive gonna fail to nut after getting into some white pussy.

But, Kobe was still white then. He didn't get his black on till he got elected. Oh, wait, that's Hussein Obama. Kobe didn't turn until she screamed "rape!!!!!!!!!!!!"

midnightpulp
10-31-2010, 12:10 PM
Case closed:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b277/noc_rtsj/cookKiss.jpg

Giuseppe
10-31-2010, 12:34 PM
^Damn, and Walton in the vicinity with the wet curls & busted keester, courtesy of old deadeye RJ and Kobe picks that ugly thing.

Koolaid_Man
10-31-2010, 12:51 PM
Case closed

ohh naw...we just opening the case midget...I gots the goods on you shawtay... :lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/mid11.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/ericmidgetnude2.jpg

midnightpulp
10-31-2010, 12:54 PM
ohh naw...we just opening the case midget...I gots the goods on you shawtay... :lol

Let's review this one.

Yeah, blows harder than Kobe on some male cock.

Grade: F

Giuseppe
10-31-2010, 01:23 PM

Midget, gettin' some regular trim.

That lucky, Midge!

Killakobe81
10-31-2010, 01:52 PM
Na, we have owne Portland way more than we own spurs. Here's why:

1. in the 80's we were the better team so "owning" teh spurs were expected. Only time we beat the spurs when they were the better team was .4 ...they were better we just won.

2. The Blazers lost to the Lakers even when they had better talent. even in 2000 the Lakers won that title one year early ... 2000 Lakers should of been like 2008 team a taleneted squad that needed deep finals experience. Blazers were the more talented squad. In Bulls first title run ...Lakers had no business beating Portland either. They lost with HCA against a laker team running on fumes and Magic probably already had HIV by then but didnt know it ...

3. What makes the Blazers ownage worse we have a hard time winning IN Portland regular season...they puff they chest and make coments how we dont want to face the blazers, but either they fail to meet us or when they do they choke hard like in 2000 WCF Game 7.Come playoff time. Outside of the 77 Glory run, we OWN the Blazers.

My first NBA game was a Lakers ass whuppin of the Blazers in 1982 IIRC as a youngster ...

and this is no disrespect to Lil Penny or TlongII that is just the truth. But congrats so far you, the Hornets and OKC have been the most impressive teams in the West so far ...and that includes the Lakers.

BTW spurs closed out the forum and ended the 3peat just for those two wins alone you have to give them props. yes PJ owns Pop overall but those were two bitter losses for me, even worse than the Phoenix fiasco.

Killakobe81
10-31-2010, 02:01 PM
We can only speculate.

Disagree. when you get as much pussy as a celebrity does ...shit gets boring. that is why the hugh Grants, eddie murphy etc resort to the freaky side of life. that chick was not hot and we know she couldnt handle the black mamba (are we sure he is talking about his game and not his "junk") and his penchant for rough sex. him not climaxing is a non issue my guess Vanessa could have a cape with and "S" on it coming out of her sntch and Kobe would still cheat and probably doesnt nut everytime.

and i feel dirty for writing the above ...I shall now proceed to take a shower with 2 bars of soap ...

Giuseppe
10-31-2010, 02:24 PM
I think she thought he was gonna put it in the coochie, the old beav. She probably felt like she was being torn apart. Like the Spurs felt when the Suns tore up that blow hole.

Killakobe81
10-31-2010, 02:29 PM
I think she thought he was gonna put it in the coochie, the old beav. She probably felt like she was being torn apart. Like the Spurs felt when the Suns tore up that blow hole.

LOL. You have changed bit to cully ...
Before te suns was the huge target ...the vitirol last year was high ...but now you seem to have the spurs in your sights...what gives?

just as we got on BR for going soft on the spurs ...you didnt really tear in to the suns ..and you predicted a suns victory ...

Again, WTF happened to this place? I hate the new trash and Im all for class but much like the NFL we are getting too soft in this new era. Maybe like Lebron i should embrace the "villain role" ...it's not my nature i try to be unbiased as possible but this place is a Mad Max/Book of eli wasteland nowadays ...

Giuseppe
10-31-2010, 02:31 PM
I'll use anybody to thwart an adversary, even the Suns. + they're not a threat this year so I relax the vitriol and enjoy the everyday of the NBA journey.

lil_penny
10-31-2010, 02:58 PM
Lets go blazers lets go!

tlongII
10-31-2010, 03:10 PM
Na, we have owne Portland way more than we own spurs. Here's why:

1. in the 80's we were the better team so "owning" teh spurs were expected. Only time we beat the spurs when they were the better team was .4 ...they were better we just won.

2. The Blazers lost to the Lakers even when they had better talent. even in 2000 the Lakers won that title one year early ... 2000 Lakers should of been like 2008 team a taleneted squad that needed deep finals experience. Blazers were the more talented squad. In Bulls first title run ...Lakers had no business beating Portland either. They lost with HCA against a laker team running on fumes and Magic probably already had HIV by then but didnt know it ...

3. What makes the Blazers ownage worse we have a hard time winning IN Portland regular season...they puff they chest and make coments how we dont want to face the blazers, but either they fail to meet us or when they do they choke hard like in 2000 WCF Game 7.Come playoff time. Outside of the 77 Glory run, we OWN the Blazers.

My first NBA game was a Lakers ass whuppin of the Blazers in 1982 IIRC as a youngster ...

and this is no disrespect to Lil Penny or TlongII that is just the truth. But congrats so far you, the Hornets and OKC have been the most impressive teams in the West so far ...and that includes the Lakers.

BTW spurs closed out the forum and ended the 3peat just for those two wins alone you have to give them props. yes PJ owns Pop overall but those were two bitter losses for me, even worse than the Phoenix fiasco.

We don't get owned by the Lakers, we get owned by Stern and his puppets. '91 and '00 would have been Blazer Championship years if not for biased officiating. It's a shame we must play 5 on 8 when we face the Lakers, but it's a cross we must bear. Fortunately we're now good enough to win despite this disadvantage.

21_Blessings
10-31-2010, 03:20 PM
MAxEBNM5cNs

Koolaid_Man
10-31-2010, 04:01 PM
MAxEBNM5cNs

DAM 21....you burned dat boy wit dat fire...ain't no recovering from dat...:lol

Shaw > Duncan :lol

Ashy Larry
10-31-2010, 04:19 PM
Blazers are nice .....regular season is just for positioning ..... do it in the playoffs.

Killakobe81
10-31-2010, 04:43 PM
We don't get owned by the Lakers, we get owned by Stern and his puppets. '91 and '00 would have been Blazer Championship years if not for biased officiating. It's a shame we must play 5 on 8 when we face the Lakers, but it's a cross we must bear. Fortunately we're now good enough to win despite this disadvantage.

Quit your bellyaching. So what about when the Blazers had thir shot vs. the Pistons and the Bulls? Did stern cheat you then too?
It took a miracle season of health to get your lone title, and it will probably take another one for you guys to sniff a title again.

The key is not Oden, but roy. He is a MVP candidate right now IMHO but he is ALSO injury prone. So pray the the bball gods for continued health and do not take joy in other team ailments. Blazers can not afford any ill karma.

comprende?

Killakobe81
11-01-2010, 09:05 PM
Rose: Stoppable.

DeadlyDynasty
11-01-2010, 09:08 PM
Luol Deng having a career game

Killakobe81
11-01-2010, 09:11 PM
Luol Deng having a career game

Deng: What's so "un" about it? LOL

Killakobe81
11-01-2010, 09:12 PM
All jokes aside aldridge ballin' too

LkrFan
11-02-2010, 01:11 AM
Any guess on what they will do with Oden (all jokes aside)? I think they should keep him and develop him.

lil_penny
11-02-2010, 01:24 AM
im assuming he has this season to prove his worth and based on his perforamance and health the remainder of the season thing will probably go from there.. as long as no other team offers up a crazy contract to him i think the blazers will look to hold onto him.

21_Blessings
11-02-2010, 03:35 AM
This is the NBA. Of course somebody will offer him a crazy contract...Assuming he can at the very least, walk.