PDA

View Full Version : Who here is an a**shole on Halloween?

midnightpulp
10-31-2010, 01:17 AM
Like:

Do you force the kids to behave the way they're dressed for a brief moment before you'll give them any candy? Say if a kid is dressed as a Ninja Turtle, do you tell him to say, "Cowabunga?"

Do you tell trick or treaters older than (whatever age you deem is inappropriate to still be trick or treating) to fuck off?

Do you scare the living shit out of the kids in some fashion?

Have you verbally chastised a parent asking for candy? (This is prevalent among the lower economic groups, such as welfare recipients, but I never have the heart to tell them how pathetic they are for doing so).

If you have any stories, share 'em.

pawe
10-31-2010, 01:29 AM
Im not an asshole but, I watched a video about 7 days ago. They said people die after watching it. I guess it was just a myth.
Oh wait, hang on, the phone is ringing….

http://i55.tinypic.com/11viowg.jpg

phyzik
10-31-2010, 01:34 AM
about 3 years ago, our neighborhood had a meeting about holloween asking everyone to participate. I said I would not be able to participate because of my work hours and financial situation.

Low and behold, Im trying to go to sleep around 9pm and someone is rining the doorbell. Turns out to be the president of our neighborhood commity and has like 12 kids with her. I explained again that I was not participating but she insisted "you must have something you can give to the kids!!"

I came out with a 3 year old bottle of TUMS and tossed it to her and slammed the door. :lol

I felt like an ass the next morning but I was fucking tired and was in no mood to argue, I just wanted to go to sleep.

I didnt even have my porch light on and absolutely no decorations... What made her come up to my house in the first place is a mystery to me.

Gutter92
10-31-2010, 02:05 AM
about 3 years ago, our neighborhood had a meeting about holloween asking everyone to participate. I said I would not be able to participate because of my work hours and financial situation.

Low and behold, Im trying to go to sleep around 9pm and someone is rining the doorbell. Turns out to be the president of our neighborhood commity and has like 12 kids with her. I explained again that I was not participating but she insisted "you must have something you can give to the kids!!"

I came out with a 3 year old bottle of TUMS and tossed it to her and slammed the door. :lol

I felt like an ass the next morning but I was fucking tired and was in no mood to argue, I just wanted to go to sleep.

I didnt even have my porch light on and absolutely no decorations... What made her come up to my house in the first place is a mystery to me.

:rollin:lmao

That's fucked up haha

TDMVPDPOY
10-31-2010, 02:26 AM
we dont celebrate that shit down here

fkn kids in the area were door knocking my place when i was asleep, thought it was unwanted guests so i didnt bother, was going to open the door and give them a ranting...

fkn

AussieFanKurt
10-31-2010, 04:23 AM
like TDMVPDPOY in Australia too. Never had one person knock on my door 31st oct

Sisk
10-31-2010, 05:52 AM
lol

BlackSwordsMan
10-31-2010, 10:27 AM
Ever cut a hole under neath the plastic cauldron that holds your candy and stick your dick in it and let kids grab candy?

Dex
10-31-2010, 11:07 AM
Ever cut a hole under neath the plastic cauldron that holds your candy and stick your dick in it and let kids grab candy?

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/06/26/chris_hansen.jpg

Summers
10-31-2010, 10:58 PM
Do you tell trick or treaters older than (whatever age you deem is inappropriate to still be trick or treating) to fuck off?

I did this last year. Politely, of course. I mean, the teenagers who can't bother to put on a costume or even some make-up. I mean, come on, I'm putting out $200 worth of candy and you can't glue a bolt to your head for a couple hours?? The problem is this carries a significant risk for having your car egged. So tonight I gave them Twizzlers. Much more satisfying.

DeadlyDynasty
11-01-2010, 12:41 AM
I gave the kids candy (butterfingers or starburst) and the teenagers my remaining scrips of soma, flexeril, and xanax...everybody wins

circ
11-01-2010, 01:05 AM
I did this last year. Politely, of course. I mean, the teenagers who can't bother to put on a costume or even some make-up. I mean, come on, I'm putting out $200 worth of candy and you can't glue a bolt to your head for a couple hours?? The problem is this carries a significant risk for having your car egged. So tonight I gave them Twizzlers. Much more satisfying.

hahahah twizzlers are fucking garbage. nicccccce

Nathan Explosion
11-01-2010, 09:24 AM
hahahah twizzlers are fucking garbage. nicccccce

That and candy corn. God I fucking hate candy corn. As for telling the parents to fuck off when getting candy for their kids, my daughter is two, so every time we went to a house that had scary noises, she didn't want to go to the door, so I'd have to carry her or leave her a few feet back with my mom while I got the candy for her. Never had a problem.

bus driver
11-01-2010, 12:14 PM
am not mean to any anybody on halloween, i just give out the candy to who ever.
but i am usually not home on halloween so i used to leave out a bowl with candy in it but last year someone stole my fuckin bowl! so this year no bowl no candy.

i think it was those damn illegals......

RGMCSE
11-01-2010, 02:06 PM
To answer the OP's question, No. we hardly ever give candy out. Mainly because we usually go to a party. But we gave out candy about 4 years ago and didnt have any issues that I can remember. However, I was at a party last night where candy was being given out and I did notice one thing that pisses the ever living shit out of me. No manners!!! This is in general. But to keep with the topic, hardly anyone ever says trick or treat or thankyou. I see it as bad manners if you come to the house with your fucking bag open dont say a fucking thing and then just leave. I could just punch some of these people. It's the mentality of the parents that's rubbing off on these little bastards.

I teach my kids to be respectful and mind their manners and I chastise them if they ever slip. But I also teach my kids to defend them selves pretty well. Because for what ever dam reason having good manners can be misconstrued to being a pussy or pushover. Some little bastards learn this the hard way with my kids. Is it that hard to have a little courtesy?

Rob

RandomGuy
11-01-2010, 02:21 PM

I propose 3 tiers.

Red twizzlesr for the highschool punks that actually try to have a costume.

Black licorice for the jackwagons that don't even have that, or for the dipshits with babies who aren't even on solid food yet, you know the ones you KNOW are in it for themselves.

Good candy for the kids.

We will keep seperate bowls of candy for 'em. BUWAHAHAHAHAHA.

SpursWoman
11-01-2010, 02:33 PM
I don't have a problem with teenagers trick-or-treating in costume at all. There were some with some really good costumes on that came by our house.

I'm still on the fence about the 15 year old Playboy bunny and her boyfriend Hugh Hefner, though. I'm just glad it wasn't MY 15 year old daughter. :lol

Summers
11-01-2010, 05:01 PM
I don't have a problem with teenagers trick-or-treating in costume at all. There were some with some really good costumes on that came by our house.

I'm still on the fence about the 15 year old Playboy bunny and her boyfriend Hugh Hefner, though. I'm just glad it wasn't MY 15 year old daughter. :lol

Yeah, I don't mind that either. If they make an effort, they get the good stuff. Yikes to the Playboy bunny!

Mixability
11-01-2010, 05:10 PM
Drop a rock in the kids bags who don't even try, cause if you piss em off and they know its you, you can expect retaliation. But if they hear something drop in their bag, they won't know it until they get home.

IceColdBrewski
11-01-2010, 05:30 PM
Like:

Do you force the kids to behave the way they're dressed for a brief moment before you'll give them any candy? Say if a kid is dressed as a Ninja Turtle, do you tell him to say, "Cowabunga?"

Do you scare the living shit out of the kids in some fashion?

Have you verbally chastised a parent asking for candy? (This is prevalent among the lower economic groups, such as welfare recipients, but I never have the heart to tell them how pathetic they are for doing so).

If you have any stories, share 'em.

I watched as it happened last night when a group teenaged hooligans rolled up into a lady's driveway. Not only were they going without costumes, but they were also riding bikes. Too lazy to even walk for the candy. The leader of this little group rode up to the lady sitting in the chair and held out his hand like she OWED him some candy or something. She screamed "Get out of here!" The look on his face was priceless. He didn't know whether to shit or go blind. He just got punked out by an old lady in front of his friends and didn't know how to react.