PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious drug?

BUMP
10-31-2010, 09:41 AM
Srs question here, no copy & paste trolling. I was at a party last night with trash can punch and I'm most certain there was some drug mixed into it. for the record i only drink and have only smoked weed a handful of times but quit a long time ago so I pretty much have no experience with anything but alcohol.

So I come back to my apartment around 4 i guess. The party was meh and I know had a lot more to drink then usual but by the time I got back it was like I wasn't drunk at all when usually I'm still drunk til like noon the next day. Very weird, way more alert but maybe a little paranoid. Nothing too dramatic I just felt something crazy would happen like a bomb would go off any second. So I guess I crash and wake up again at 7, no dreams. Then I can't fall asleep to save my life. I feel like there's a shit ton of caffeine in me for some reason, heart pounding pretty big. So I get up drink a lot of water and eventually fall asleep again. I go on to have 3 of the most intense/dramatic/realistic/crazy dreams maybe ever and I'm a very vivid dreamer. I wake up around 9 and I'm just like "whoa" almost too scared to go back to sleep but I feel pretty normal now. The dreams were so intense I would actually go on to say it was the highlight of my night since I party every weekend and I've been to like 100 better then last night.

So all you druggie experts explain to me what my drink was laced with?

ChuckD
10-31-2010, 10:30 AM
blackout in a can (http://www.aolnews.com/surge-desk/article/roslyn-ruckus-blackout-in-a-can-to-blame-for-post-party-ailme/19688500)

You're lucky you didn't drink more. The caffeine masks the fact that you've drunk too much, and you go into alcohol poisoning.

admiralsnackbar
10-31-2010, 10:50 AM
Sounds like ephedrine -- especially the intense dreams and miniscule sleep cycle. At least that's what that shit did to me when I wrote papers in college.

BacktoBasics
10-31-2010, 11:03 AM
pure caffeine powder

monosylab1k
10-31-2010, 12:13 PM
blackout in a can (http://www.aolnews.com/surge-desk/article/roslyn-ruckus-blackout-in-a-can-to-blame-for-post-party-ailme/19688500)

You're lucky you didn't drink more. The caffeine masks the fact that you've drunk too much, and you go into alcohol poisoning.

BUMP is a 4loko afficionado tbh. Also, the dumbasses who black out cuz of 4loko don't black out cuz it's some dangerous new drink, they black out cuz they just had a shitload of alcohol.

Maybe they should also ban whiskey since drinking 24 ounces of it might cause people to blackout too.

BUMP
10-31-2010, 12:59 PM
yeah no way it was 4lokos. That's become part of my everyday diet, tbh. Just weird how I had a lot more to drink then usual yet the drunkeness wore off after only an hour and changed to a hyper alert stage with a small paranoia. The paranoia wasn't a scary one more of a stage where you were expecting something epic to happen any second. Idk, just trying to make sure Culburn wasn't there ready to date rape me and take me home

PuttPutt
10-31-2010, 01:05 PM
It was probably ephedrine.

The whole Four Loko deal has come up & made the news, IMO, mostly because in WA state they are trying to privatize liquor sales in the state. How many parties have gone on during college & everyone at the party is completely hammered? At first they thought all the people got drugged. Not sure when the story hit national news, but the CWU campus is 25 miles from my house & the party was about 45 minutes from my place. All this pretty much happened in the middle of nowhere. There is very little to do out here in this part of WA, but drink. Just turns out that these fools don't know how to drink. So, four loko isn't that great for you, but what is anymore.