PDA

View Full Version : Koutroupis: Spurs' Anderson Changes Focus

Blackjack
10-31-2010, 04:30 PM
Spurs' Anderson Changes Focus
By: Yannis Koutroupis - HoopsWorld

Offense is what got San Antonio Spurs rookie James Anderson into the NBA. He scored nearly 2,000 points, something few players have done in four years, in just three seasons at Oklahoma State. He did so with an incredibly reliable silky-smooth jump shot and an underrated ability to get into the paint.

A lot of teams would try to use him in a specialty role as an offensive sparkplug focusing mainly on scoring due to how capable he is offensively. Not the Spurs. They see the potential in Anderson to be a complete player who is lethal on both ends of the court. As of right now his defense isn't on the same level as his offense, but that's something he's working on every day because until it is his minutes will only come sporadically at best.

Continue Reading >>> (http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=17770)

Spurs Brazil
10-31-2010, 04:50 PM
Good read

Yannis Koutroupis is doing a good job. :tu

AussieFanKurt
10-31-2010, 04:52 PM
Watching him play D yesterday I was pleased

DPG21920
10-31-2010, 04:52 PM
I really like Anderson the person. He has shown some nice flashes. He has some nice tools and he just needs to keep working.

Manu-of-steel
11-01-2010, 09:30 AM
Anderson, if he continue working on his game, can be a stud. He's a proven scorer in college, has nice bulk and athleticism, and coachable. Wishing him the best.

Obstructed_View
11-01-2010, 01:10 PM
I'm still waiting for the Spurs to start pick and rolling people to death. With Anderson, Splitter, Parker, Ginobili and Duncan, they'll be able to put any defense on its heels.