PDA

View Full Version : Game Thawts

PM5K
11-01-2010, 10:07 AM
So I was watching the game and I started thawting to myself: I'm just happy that I'm not watching the Cowboys right now, whew.
So Richard Jefferson is playing pretty well so far through two games, I wonder when I'm going to wake up, and how long have I've been
asleep? I hope I didn't miss Halloween because I have a great costume idea. Speaking of which, is it sad that the only way I can
remember how to spell Halloween correctly is by singing the song in my head: H A Double L O W Double E N spells Halloween? They
really need to come up with songs like that for other hard to spell words, maybe we can teach Wade Phillips to spell WIN, or Jerry
Jones to spell FIRED.

So in case you haven't figured it out yet these aren't really game thoughts. The last Spurs game was on Saturday
and I have to admit I didn't even see it. Well I take that back, I did see a part of it, but they were loosing and I'm a bandwagon
fan so I decided to fall off the wagon. I'm not sure how much I drank that night but it probably wasn't too much, I didn't wake up in
jail, and I still had all of my clothes on, so for me that's a good night.

So the Spurs next game is tonight against the Clippers (AKA the Dallas Cowboys of the NBA), and nobody says you can only have thawts after
the game, and since it's gonna be one of those late games because it's in LA, I'll go ahead and give you my thawts right now: The Clippers
are 0-3 right now which means they are probably going to beat us. That's just the way it is sometimes but at least the Spurs can hit up the
IN-N-Out Burger afterwards. I wonder if they'd bring me back one if I asked nicely enough?

On a serious note, it just occurred to me that Tiago Splitter is supposed to play tonight, so that should definitely be worth taking a look at,
if you can stay up that late.

Bender
11-01-2010, 10:26 AM
pretty good thawts... semi-intelligent at least...

i didn't watch any of the N.O. game either, luckily... as it turned out...

I hate the 9:30 games too.

PM5K
11-01-2010, 10:27 AM
I actually took a peak, they were getting spanked and I changed it to something else, Everybody Loves Raymond I think...

nkdlunch
11-01-2010, 10:33 AM
yup have a bad feeling too. Spurs probably lose this one.

I just wanna watch for Tiago

8FOR!3
11-01-2010, 10:37 AM
I don't want to hear about the Cowboys, Jerreh, or Waddee :(

Unless it's this Wade, then I'm indifferent...It's my song to Jerry Jones...

ApDKC-KMrY8 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApDKC-KMrY8)

PM5K
11-01-2010, 10:37 AM
I just wanna watch for Tiago

Yeah I don't think I've ever been more excited to watch a Clippers game.

PM5K
11-01-2010, 10:40 AM
I don't want to hear about the Cowboys, Jerreh, or Waddee :(

Unless it's this Wade, then I'm indifferent...It's my song to Jerry Jones...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApDKC-KMrY8

Hey thanks for reminding me to mute my speakers.

I think Jerry Jones probably sleeps pretty well at night, on a king sized bed right on the field at Cowboys Stadium, with a view of the Jerry-Tron.

hater
11-01-2010, 01:54 PM
Given that Blair is struggling. Splitter's play could break or make the season. And it starts today

ohmwrecker
11-01-2010, 02:45 PM
I think Blair lost too much body fat and his butt isn't as powerful as it once was.

PM5K
11-01-2010, 02:46 PM
I think Blair lost too much body fat and his butt isn't as powerful as it once was.

Now THATS a game thawt, but you probably put a little TOO much thawt into that one if you're a guy.

TJastal
11-01-2010, 02:47 PM

He's more Malik Rose size now huh?

PM5K
11-01-2010, 02:48 PM
He's more Malik Rose size now huh?

Ugh please, don't even say that guys name in the same thread as a Dejuan Blair thread. Rose is a poor mans Blair, but lately Blair has been a poor mans Rose.

2+2=4

z0sa
11-01-2010, 02:48 PM
I think Blair lost too much body fat

That's an interesting point, one a lot of people seem to be overlooking. Blair's sudden weight change will undoubtedly alter the way he feels, especially if he's looking to keep himself thin while also retaining all of his muscle.. it might take several, or 20 or even more games for him to truly get back to his 100% comfort level with his body, at least IMO.

ohmwrecker
11-01-2010, 02:54 PM
Ugh please, don't even say that guys name in the same thread as a Dejuan Blair thread. Rose is a poor mans Blair, but lately Blair has been a poor mans Rose.

I would be tempted to take '02-'03 Malik over what DeJuan is giving the Spurs right now. At least Malik could play defense.

PM5K
11-01-2010, 02:56 PM
I would be tempted to take '02-'03 Malik over what DeJuan is giving the Spurs right now. At least Malik could play defense.

Hey it's only two games. If he doesn't have a bounce back game soon I might have to agree though.

Bruno
11-01-2010, 05:18 PM
If only Spurs could have a great leader like Cowboys have with Keith Brooking...