PDA

View Full Version : The Skunker Crew at Los Angeles....

Giuseppe
11-01-2010, 11:32 AM
Monday Night Basketball with Don Meredith, Howard Cosell & Keith Jackson.

I hope the Clippers spill their plums all over Staples.

midnightpulp
11-01-2010, 11:34 AM
102-87 Spurs.

Giuseppe
11-01-2010, 11:35 AM
Yep, probably, but, woe be to you if it's reversed. If that happens I'm goin' upstairs and I ain't comin' back 'till I'm good and satiated.

midnightpulp
11-01-2010, 11:37 AM
Yep, probably, but, woe be to you if it's reversed. If that happens I'm goin' upstairs and I ain't comin' back 'till I'm good and satiated.

Dead peter, withstanding.

Giuseppe
11-01-2010, 11:50 AM
I don't need a stiff pecker to go up there & represent. Lose tonite & watch. I'm gonna make Big Board History, the Ellis girl withstanding.

history2b
11-01-2010, 01:39 PM
Monday Night Basketball with Don Meredith, Howard Cosell & Keith Jackson.

I hope the Clippers spill their plums all over Staples.

Culburn,

what do you think of the new Tim Duncan?

Giuseppe
11-01-2010, 01:46 PM
He was all tuckered out after a 5 quarters total.

What's not ta like?:lol

history2b
11-01-2010, 02:05 PM
He was all tuckered out after a 5 quarters total.

What's not ta like?:lol

Yeah, I'm just going to refer to him as 7and7 from now on.

Amazing to think that there are still Spurs fans who think that Tim is immortal and the Spurs will still contend this year.

hater
11-01-2010, 02:12 PM
splitter drops 45 tonight!

z0sa
11-01-2010, 02:17 PM
Yeah, I'm just going to refer to him as 7and7 from now on.

Amazing to think that there are still Spurs fans who think that Tim is immortal and the Spurs will still contend this year.

amazing to think there's someone who gets so asshurt over fans supporting their team :lmao

go take your meds.

history2b
11-01-2010, 02:25 PM
amazing to think there's someone who gets so asshurt over fans supporting their team :lmao

go take your meds.

Nothing wrong with supporting your team.

Being realistic as to what that team can and cannot is the issue.

z0sa
11-01-2010, 02:32 PM
Nothing wrong with supporting your team.

Being realistic as to what that team can and cannot is the issue.

You try really hard, I give you that.. but you don't know shit. You think in these 'black and white' terms, something a true basketball fan doesn't do. Sports is about meeting the opposition head on, and giving every last ounce of effort at overcoming them, not this butthurt mantra of yours about "facing the facts" and all that bullshit that basically amounts to giving up on your team. Typical frontrunning smack talk is all your worth.

Giuseppe
11-01-2010, 02:51 PM
splitter drops 45 tonight!

Never mind. I saw shorty's (Blair's) picture, and Splitter's verbals. Sorry.

monosylab1k
11-01-2010, 02:54 PM
Does he travel with his own ladder, or, will Splitter make a Lowe's run aforehand?

He'll channel the spirit of those long gone Pistons of yore, the ones that went 4-1 against 5 Hall Of Famers (and hand delivered you a shit sandwich) back in that magical summer.

tee, hee

monosylab1k
11-01-2010, 02:54 PM
Never mind. I saw shorty's (Blair's) picture, and Splitter's verbals. Sorry.

sep, gettin his skunker 411 on

history2b
11-01-2010, 02:56 PM
You try really hard, I give you that.. but you don't know shit. You think in these 'black and white' terms, something a true basketball fan doesn't do. Sports is about meeting the opposition head on, and giving every last ounce of effort at overcoming them, not this butthurt mantra of yours about "facing the facts" and all that bullshit that basically amounts to giving up on your team. Typical frontrunning smack talk is all your worth.

By all means, meet that opposition head on again. Get bounced by the Mavs again in the 1st round or get swept by the lowly Phoenix Suns in the 2nd. Doesn't matter to me one bit.

As a competitor I would be thinking about what it would take to get back on top because it's not simply a matter of going out there and giving every last ounce.

Think the Minnesota Timberwolves can win a 'ship too this year if they just compete as hard as they possibly can? What about the Washington Wizards? The Clippers? And so on and so forth.

If you want to be a homer, go for it. Just call it what it is.

z0sa
11-01-2010, 03:09 PM
By all means, meet that opposition head on again. Get bounced by the Mavs again in the 1st round or get swept by the lowly Phoenix Suns in the 2nd. Doesn't matter to me one bit.

But it obviously does, there's no reason for you to lie about it.. In fact, you care an extremely large amount about pushing the Lakers' supremacy in every other fanbase's face, especially one with plenty of success recently, which is the ultimate, always true sign of frontrunning.

If it wasn't so obvious what you are doing, maybe myself and others would consider you legit, but that's probably impossible for you at this point.. too many bad seeds have you planted.

As a competitor I would be thinking about what it would take to get back on top because it's not simply a matter of going out there and giving every last ounce.

Think the Minnesota Timberwolves can win a 'ship too this year if they just compete as hard as they possibly can? What about the Washington Wizards? The Clippers? And so on and so forth.

If you want to be a homer, go for it. Just call it what it is.

See, you are very concerned about other teams and their outlooks on their teams, instead of simply having fun with your own.. it's a dick measuring contest for you, in typical frontrunning, bandwagoner form.. you may call yourself true to the game and call others homers, but you're as big a homer as it gets.

history2b
11-01-2010, 03:18 PM
That's simply not true at all.

That's just your way of dealing with being at pissed for being a loser in this "dick measuring contest." Wtf do you care what I have to say anyway? I'm just a random poster on a message board.

You think that your idiotic name calling like a tween dipshit changes any of the real facts here? It doesn't. Reality still is what it is with or without your consent.

I've been telling it like it is to fans (including Laker fans) for all the years I've been on boards.

Best of luck to you leading the charge against me speaking the truth on Spurstalk though...

z0sa
11-01-2010, 03:20 PM
You can deny the massive amount of caring you do, and the asshurt that irrational wanting for other teams to lose, and their fans to worship the Lakers. Just like you can deny you are really a frontrunner.. at least be like DOAT, who has his hierarchy of teams he follows. As sad as it is to think, you may have been a Spursfan 05-07..

history2b
11-01-2010, 03:26 PM
You can deny the massive amount of caring you do, and the asshurt that irrational wanting for other teams to lose, and their fans to worship the Lakers. Just like you can deny you are really a frontrunner.. at least be like DOAT, who has his hierarchy of teams he follows. As sad as it is to think, you may have been a Spursfan 05-07..

Yup, just keep deflecting.

Don't deal with reality, just call everyone front runners like the moron that you are.

:flag::lobt2::flag:

z0sa
11-01-2010, 03:31 PM
Deflection, I think that's another concept you are unfamiliar with.. I know I threaten you, and no frontrunner likes being called out for who he is.

DPG21920
11-01-2010, 03:31 PM

Don't deal with reality, just call everyone front runners like the moron that you are.

Good take. Start a thread so we can go into more detail.

history2b
11-01-2010, 03:35 PM
Deflection, I think that's another concept you are unfamiliar with.. I know I threaten you, and no frontrunner likes being called out for who he is.

I'm trembling....

Funny that most of the people who know me, going back to other boards, etc have known me for being one of the most outspoken Laker fans since BEFORE Shaq and Kobe ever won a title...

But I'm a front running post Gasol fan to a moron like yourself who needs to seek comfort in categorizing a poster who he can't handle without resorting juvenile attacks.

Continue... this is getting fun.

z0sa
11-01-2010, 03:39 PM
I'm trembling....

Funny that most of the people who know me, going back to other boards, etc have known me for being one of the most outspoken Laker fans since BEFORE Shaq and Kobe ever won a title...

But I'm a front running post Gasol fan to a moron like yourself who needs to seek comfort in categorizing a poster who he can't handle without resorting juvenile attacks.

Continue... this is getting fun.

Juvenile is bringing the Spurs up as often as you do.. there's really no reason for you to ever utter the Spurs name, but you always find a way to put it in there. Only an idiot would expect that to go unnoticed on a board overall dominated (in terms of population) by Spurs fans.. of course, asking you to realize the obvious has become an even more obvious lesson in futility, so here we are, you arguing you're not a frontrunner in spite of all the signs pointing towards it. It is what it is, living vicariously through both your teams' victories and others' failures is what gets you off.

Giuseppe
11-01-2010, 03:46 PM
Slow down, 2b, the tree of woe is worn thin by this constant stream of victims yer sending to it.

midnightpulp
11-01-2010, 04:29 PM

You're a frontrunner.

ohmwrecker
11-01-2010, 04:37 PM
Slow down, 2b, the tree of woe is worn thin by this constant stream of victims yer sending to it.

Your standards are lower than your sack, Cully.

DPG21920
11-01-2010, 04:39 PM
Doat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2b.

anonoftheinternets
11-01-2010, 04:40 PM
I don't need a stiff pecker to go up there & represent. Lose tonite & watch. I'm gonna make Big Board History, the Ellis girl withstanding.

will you also mourn if clippers miss the playoffs since ur obviously reveling in their wins? but i will give you credit for taking up the crips cause while giving up ur lakerfan rights. Much credit to you.

Giuseppe
11-01-2010, 05:45 PM
Your standards are lower than your sack, Cully.

Can't argue about the sack estimation. Even when I nut it ain't tightened up.

I used to have to stand on my head to piss of a morning. Not anymore. I just let Katie-girl warm the seat, leave it down, & follow her in. The seat ain't been up in like 3 years.:depressed

duhoh
11-01-2010, 05:54 PM

come on cully, you and lakaluva are better than that guy :lol

Giuseppe
11-01-2010, 05:58 PM
I like 2b. It's:

1. Luva
2. Kool
3. 2b

2b reminds me of me when I came in here: all brass balls, yellin' & screamin'. And you guys tried to eradicate me just like you've done to 2b. I just wish I coulda got to 2b before he lost his upstairs privileges and his threading capability. You f'ers took his pants down before I could get his suspenders properly hooked up.

Giuseppe
11-01-2010, 09:28 PM
Almost tip time. I'm as nervous as a sissy at Boy's Town.

Go Clips!!!!

z0sa
11-01-2010, 09:33 PM
Go Clips!!!!

:lmao:lmao

z0sa
11-01-2010, 09:38 PM
Seeing Cully go for the ultimate O & Forever is unsettling.

Giuseppe
11-01-2010, 10:09 PM
Without your rapist you'd be up the creek without a paddle.

Giuseppe
11-01-2010, 10:31 PM
Serious question: would you guys trade your rapist for Walton? We'd have two rapists then and RJ would be able to hide the salami without embarrassing Duncan.

z0sa
11-01-2010, 10:48 PM
Two rapists don't make a right.

z0sa
11-01-2010, 11:53 PM
Go Clips!!!!

midnightpulp
11-02-2010, 01:33 AM
Neal went Colorado on the Clips. tee-hee.

Oh, and Eric Gordon will be the premier 2 guard in LA next season. Calling this kid the Mongoose. And Mongooses eat Mambas.

midnightpulp
11-02-2010, 01:33 AM

Oh, and Eric Gordon will be the premier 2 guard in LA next season. Calling this kid the Mongoose. And Mongooses eat Mambas.

ezau
11-02-2010, 01:37 AM

The goods

Leonard Curse
11-02-2010, 01:51 AM
we played really good tonight. Splitter did great out there and for a guy who last worked out prior to preseason!! he went in there and forced griffin to stay away from the paint and all of a sudden clippers were shooting jumpshots.

he was out of shape no doubt and we dont think hes jesus but he definitely makes us a very hard team to beat. the real suprise is neal were not even paying the guy 2mil and hes almost scoring 20 pts for us w/6rbs??!?!?! or james anderson playing great Defense and can score at will??!! however blair is playing pretty bad but i think well be fine

hope to see all of you guys here dec.28th love laker/spurs games

Giuseppe
11-02-2010, 02:55 AM
You latched onto a fine rapist there.

Congratulations & welcome to the club.

21_Blessings
11-02-2010, 05:23 AM
The eyes of a raper.

http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/thumbnails/199_150/Imatges/2007-2008/basquet/noticies/Jugadors/neal/neaL-ficha.jpg

midnightpulp
11-02-2010, 05:27 AM
The eyes of a raper.

http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/thumbnails/199_150/Imatges/2007-2008/basquet/noticies/Jugadors/neal/neaL-ficha.jpg

Real talk, Blessings. I'm a So Cal native and the Clips are my B-team. How'd you like Gordon at point tonight?

I think the longer Baron's fatass stays out, the better. Clippers starters outperformed their Spurs counterparts, but their lack of depth, a situation that definitely needs to be addressed, lost the game for them.

The end of Baron's contract can't get here fast enough. Shedding that piece of shit will allow them to add some quality pieces around the G & G (Gordon & Griffin) core.

21_Blessings
11-02-2010, 05:33 AM
How'd you like Gordon at point tonight?

Been on the Gordon bandwagon for awhile now. I'm a sucker for beautiful looking jumpers.

Shame he had to be drafted by the Clips though. It's only a matter of time before that red abyss consumes him his career whole..

midnightpulp
11-02-2010, 05:36 AM
Been on the Gordon bandwagon for awhile now. I'm a sucker for beautiful looking jumpers.

Shame he had to be drafted by the Clips though. It's only a matter of time before that red abyss consumes him his career whole..

There's future there. Baron's contract comes off the books in '14, when G & G will be in their primes, so hopefully they can use the space to attract some quality role players. Not sure what to do about Kaman, though. He's empty stats personified.

21_Blessings
11-02-2010, 05:37 AM
There's future there.

Hopefully a Purple and Gold future.

midnightpulp
11-02-2010, 05:39 AM
Hopefully a Purple and Gold future.

Mongooses do eat Mambas.

Tee, hee.

21_Blessings
11-02-2010, 05:41 AM
With his handles he'd be a perfect triangle point...

For his sake though. Shit won't end well for the dude if he sticks with the that cursed Red/Blue.

midnightpulp
11-02-2010, 05:44 AM
With his handles he'd be a perfect triangle point...

For his sake though. Shit won't end well for the dude if he sticks with the that cursed Red/Blue.

What's the future of the triangle when Jackson leaves? Shaw gonna step in and resume Jackson's system in lockstep fashion?

21_Blessings
11-02-2010, 06:11 AM
Why not? If Shaw has any trouble getting acclimated he could just ask Kobe. The engine runs itself at this point.

With Fisher moving upstairs and Blake being a career backup, Gordon would make too much sense.

Koolaid_Man
11-02-2010, 06:37 AM
Dead peter, withstanding.

say midget why you keep fucking wit my homeboy...:lol everyone knows you can't knuckle up anyways...you fucking tinybot squirming on da floor like a fish...Daddy of all trolls whupped your ass in the Vid below...you really bring out the word MID in midget...you are very entertaining Mid...:lol

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls- Midnight and I tangled once before, I forgot what about.
mRnIXnBcAAo

midnightpulp
11-02-2010, 06:42 AM
say midget why you keep fucking wit my homeboy...:lol everyone knows you can't knuckle up anyways...you fucking tinybot squirming on da floor like a fish...Daddy of all trolls whupped your ass in the Vid below...you really bring out the word MID in midget...you are very entertaining Mid...:lol

mRnIXnBcAAo

Let's review your latest effort.

Yeah, sorry, bro. You still fuckin' suck.

Maybe you're just not cut out for message board posting?

Grade: F

Koolaid_Man
11-02-2010, 07:49 AM
Let's review your latest effort.

Yeah, sorry, bro. You still fuckin' suck.

Maybe you're just not cut out for message board posting?

Right back at cha like a PIT... mixed with a Chihuahua how much meaner can I get...Don't let me have my way with you I'm gonna have a fit...Mid's the candy apple of my eye and bout to get bit here's what I do -- I grab him by his neck, throw him on the wall Say, "Bitch don't ever disrespect me never not at all"...These simple words can put a pause to half of the applause...Them black ball laws of balance at all cost...:lol

midnightpulp
11-02-2010, 07:51 AM
Right back at cha like a PIT... mixed with a Chihuahua how much meaner can I get...Don't let me have my way with you I'm gonna have a fit...Mid's the candy apple of my eye and bout to get bit here's what I do -- I grab him by his neck, throw him on the wall Say, "Bitch don't ever disrespect me never not at all"...These simple words can put a pause to half of the applause...Them black ball laws of balance at all cost...:lol

Let's review

Rambling, incoherent, unfocused, and just plain shitty.

ElNono
11-02-2010, 08:29 AM
The eyes of a raper.

He was rapering all over the Clips last night allright...

Giuseppe
11-02-2010, 09:05 AM
^Fine lookin' rapist you got there, El.

Matzel, matzel, good things!

Giuseppe
11-02-2010, 09:05 AM
Mornin', Midget.