View Full Version : How to Be a Really Cool Guy

eyeh8u
11-02-2010, 12:11 AM
http://www.wikihow.com/Be-a-Really-Cool-Guy

i learned alot, thought i would share with ST

ALVAREZ6
11-02-2010, 02:16 AM
:lol

I actually read that because I'm baked and naturally curious at how funny the article would be. Don't regret it lol

ginobili's bald spot
11-02-2010, 03:29 AM
Make sure your clothes fit properly and actually look good on you. Even mediums are too big unless you're extremely tall or overweight

Any grown ass man who thinks a medium is too big is a scrawny faggot and needs to hit the weights.

ChumpDumper
11-02-2010, 03:49 AM
That had to have been written by a British woman.

DarkReign
11-02-2010, 12:35 PM
That is one of the gayest things I have ever read.

Sisk
11-02-2010, 12:54 PM
Essentially: wash your face and you're cool. Got it.

The Reckoning
11-02-2010, 12:55 PM
silver chains and styled hair?

what is this, junior high?

koriwhat
11-02-2010, 01:00 PM
silver chains and styled hair?

what is this, junior high?

that would be, sea shell hemp necklaces, sandals + socks, cargo shorts, collared shirts, and dyed blonde tips.

CubanSucks
11-02-2010, 02:27 PM
http://www.wikihow.com/Be-a-Really-Cool-Guy

i learned alot, thought i would share with ST

damn, your sig brings back lost memories

The Reckoning
11-02-2010, 02:28 PM
damn, your sig brings back lost memories

of cut shark-men without shirts and wearing skinny jeans.

i bet it does for you.

Gutter92
11-02-2010, 03:00 PM
that would be, sea shell hemp necklaces, sandals + socks, cargo shorts, collared shirts, and dyed blonde tips and calf tats.

Dex
11-02-2010, 03:04 PM
Cool guys don't read books. :rolleyes

101A
11-02-2010, 03:08 PM
Any grown ass man who thinks a medium is too big is a scrawny faggot and needs to hit the weights.

Our family is hosting an exchange student this year; German.

6'2" - 125 lbs. Absolute Bean-Pole

My boy goes 6'3" - 230; football, wrestling; ripped.

My boy does OK.

The German kid pulls like no other.

Seriously.

He is almost the definition of what is described in that article - right down to just a few, cool clothes; specific hair style, etc....

What the author doesn't understand, however, is how much of a bitch acne can be; runs in my family, and my boy has it; keeps his face relatively blemish free, but it is still noticeable; his back is a nightmare. Nothing topical can do much but keep it somewhat at bay. Simply using Clearasil? Not gonna help at all. I took Acutane, so I got rid of it my Freshman (HS) year, and permanently; with all of the side effects; my son can't take that and participate in sports.

Sisk
11-02-2010, 04:00 PM

My boy does OK.

Seriously.

He is almost the definition of what is described in that article - right down to just a few, cool clothes; specific hair style, etc....

What the author doesn't understand, however, is how much of a bitch acne can be; runs in my family, and my boy has it; keeps his face relatively blemish free, but it is still noticeable; his back is a nightmare. Nothing topical can do much but keep it somewhat at bay. Simply using Clearasil? Not gonna help at all. I took Acutane, so I got rid of it my Freshman (HS) year, and permanently; with all of the side effects; my son can't take that and participate in sports.

The German kid is pulling because he's German. Chicks love foreigners.

The Reckoning
11-02-2010, 04:04 PM

bingo. women are superficial, and if there's anything exotic about a dude (so long as he's clean) they'll jump on it.

can't wait until i go to portugal next semester...

Sisk
11-02-2010, 04:07 PM
bingo. women are superficial, and if there's anything exotic about a dude (so long as he's clean) they'll jump on it.

:tu

Luckily, it works both ways. I've heard great things about going to Europe as an American.

phxspurfan
11-02-2010, 04:17 PM

My boy does OK.

Seriously.

Man don't get antibiotics, that's bad. Get your kid some of that Proactive.

Uo73gRnj9AQ

Drachen
11-02-2010, 05:25 PM

You don't know how true this is. In my high school sophomore year I almost got a complex because I became friends with a german exchange student and all the time hot girls would come up to me and start a conversation only to say "your friend Hannes is hot" . . . gee thanks. Well the next year I went to Germany as an exchange student, stayed in Berlin with the family of that same exchange student and it was the exact opposite. Being foreign is a good thing.

Drachen
11-02-2010, 05:26 PM

Lagos . . . Southern tip, Atlantic side. Go there, thank me 1000 times when you get back.

koriwhat
11-02-2010, 05:27 PM
gutter92, i can't wait to hear about how child support is kicking your ass and how your ho of a one-night-stand is ho'n around with your boys.

ho fuckin' got you on her pinky! hahaha!

Gutter92
11-02-2010, 05:35 PM
gutter92, i can't wait to hear about how child support is kicking your ass and how your ho of a one-night-stand is ho'n around with your boys.

ho fuckin' got you on her pinky! hahaha!

I was kidding about the calf tat comment :( I don't get why people give you so much shit for that tbh, your body your choice.

Anyways, I'm not even sure its mine.

So I was eating my blizzard here, and I bumped my knee so hard into the corner of this desk, I think I blacked out for a little bit. My grandma asked me "what was that" I said I hit my knee and I don't remember what happened for a little bit after that, now my foot is all cold but my knee doesn't hurt what the fuck lmao

CuckingFunt
11-02-2010, 05:42 PM
So I was eating my blizzard here, and I bumped my knee so hard into the corner of this desk, I think I blacked out for a little bit. My grandma asked me "what was that" I said I hit my knee and I don't remember what happened for a little bit after that, now my foot is all cold but my knee doesn't hurt what the fuck lmao

It's the AIDS.

The Reckoning
11-02-2010, 05:53 PM
Lagos . . . Southern tip, Atlantic side. Go there, thank me 1000 times when you get back.

will do. ill bring yall back an update when i get back. (hopefully) ill be near porto in a village called vila do conde for six weeks. ill make a trip down there and see what its about.

ill also be there in the middle of festival season :smokin

Drachen
11-02-2010, 06:00 PM
will do. ill bring yall back an update when i get back. (hopefully) ill be near porto in a village called vila do conde for six weeks. ill make a trip down there and see what its about.

I will tell you this. 4 days - 0 sleep. Couldn't sleep at night, too much of a night life, couldn't sleep during the day, beaches were two beautiful (just so no one corrects me this was a little wordplay the beaches themselves were beautiful in addition to the beauty that one witnessed at the beaches) and too much to do. I slept on the train to Amsterdam. Oh and one of the greatest things about it was that right before we got there (2 days before) there was a small avalanche that hit a cliffed beach that our campsite was on top of. A small restaurant was on the beach and was crushed (no one hurt). We went exploring and what did we find? A full fucking keg, looked in another part of the restaurant: a TAP. Beer was warm, but it was a free keg of beer for 8 17-19 year olds. We ended up burying it in the sand about halfway right up near the water anyway . . . 1 hour later, cold beer. Damn I had a blast in Lagos.

The Reckoning
11-02-2010, 06:03 PM
wow. ill be soloing it though, so who knows what ill find...or what i wont tell.