PDA

View Full Version : uhhh help me please

BUMP
11-02-2010, 01:49 AM
Oh god where do I began...

First summer semester in college I had the same *** (jewish american princess) also she would play elevator music 24/7 she had a friend that would constantly complain that I didn't like her. The friend woke me up at 3am in the morning to yell at me because I didn't like her.

Study abroad in Japan. There was only one key for the room! This woman decides not to leave the key at the front desk. I come back go to the front desk there is no key so I figure she is in the room. I go all the way up to the 10th floor she is not there. I go all the way back to to the first floor to get the key and then back up to wait for someone to open it. The next day she comes in I said you should have left the key. She acted like she did not care so I gave her a taste of her own medicine. She never did that again. I also found her period stained underwear on the bathroom floor.

Presently.. I need an apartment badly and took whatever at some student complex. I moved in with a bunch of teenage a hats. There is a microwave in the kitchen so I figured its the apartments microwave. I used it every single day and they saw me using it without saying a thing. One day I see a sign on it that its the property of Room D. One time I come home and I look at a note on the ground by my door it says please stop stealing the trash bags. WTF? Why would I want to steal trash bags? The girl in the room next to me is SOOOO damn loud I can hear every phone convo that can go on until 4am in the morning.

I am currently looking for a job so I can get a place of my own. No more of this crap

TDMVPDPOY
11-02-2010, 01:58 AM
are u currently in japan?

why not just live in those internet cafes...

The Reckoning
11-02-2010, 01:59 AM
look up an apartment locator service (if the city youre living in has a good market for it). i work as a locator as a side job, and its well worth looking into an agency to help you. it's free to use and the services are free. the agent gets a commission off your rent once you sign, so the complex pays him/her and not you.

Sisk
11-02-2010, 02:16 AM
So.. what exactly do you need help with?

ALVAREZ6
11-02-2010, 02:22 AM
LMAO wtf if that's true that sounds terrible what a bunch of douche bags, those retards don't deserve to be in college.

DarkReign
11-02-2010, 12:37 PM
How the hell did any of you read that and have it make sense?

koriwhat
11-02-2010, 12:40 PM
yall really take all these pathetic troll threads seriously? just fuckin' highlight and google!

http://www.city-data.com/forum/renting/366645-roomate-horror-stories.html

PakiDan
11-02-2010, 12:42 PM
How the hell did any of you read that and have it make sense?

Exactly! It sounded like it was written by someone on the tail end of a five day meth binge!

La Mont
11-02-2010, 08:13 PM
http://www.dumbmoments.com/