PDA

View Full Version : Should I do the nice thing or the right thing?

J.T.'s Dealer
11-02-2010, 12:05 PM
What's the dealy-o guys? Real talk for a sec. I've got a homey who's in college right now and he just found out his roommate is a pothead. I don't think the guy is necessarily smoking it in the dorm room but homey definitely saw him pull out a $20 sack of swag and boast about what a hard ass pimp he is. But that's small time shit and not really what I'm worried about. Shit I've got two pounds sittin under this here computer.

I'm worried about my homey's potential to get laid on the reg in college. He's only been there a few months and is already considering narcking on his roommate for fucking swag! What's he going to think when he goes to his first coed party and there's fifty 18 year olds getting drunk off their ass on Ziegenbock kegs? Call the cops on them for underage drinking? I can already tell he's going to have the reputation as "that guy."

So I think some tough love might fix this situation. I know I probably should call the cops and tell them that he knows there's weed in that room and isn't saying anything so homey can go down like a house of cards when the Narcotics Task Force breaks their door down, but I really don't want homey to go to jail. If he thinks a $20 sack of swag is bad I'd like to know his thoughts on sodomy.

What to do, what to do....

koriwhat
11-02-2010, 12:07 PM
lame... btw, it's shwag not swag.

btw, whatup luva!? or bump or whoever the fuck this troll belongs to.

JT's grandma
11-02-2010, 12:08 PM
My grandson was in the same dilemna the other day.

badfish22
11-02-2010, 12:08 PM

This would be the koriwhat way to call out a troll.

J.T.'s Dealer
11-02-2010, 12:10 PM
lame... btw, it's shwag not swag.

you're wrong

about the proper spelling of swag and the owner of this troll

Monkey on J.T.'sback
11-02-2010, 12:13 PM
What's the dealy-o guys? Real talk for a sec. I've got a homey who's in college right now and he just found out his roommate is a pothead. I don't think the guy is necessarily smoking it in the dorm room but homey definitely saw him pull out a $20 sack of swag and boast about what a hard ass pimp he is. But that's small time shit and not really what I'm worried about. Shit I've got two pounds sittin under this here computer.

I'm worried about my homey's potential to get laid on the reg in college. He's only been there a few months and is already considering narcking on his roommate for fucking swag! What's he going to think when he goes to his first coed party and there's fifty 18 year olds getting drunk off their ass on Ziegenbock kegs? Call the cops on them for underage drinking? I can already tell he's going to have the reputation as "that guy."

So I think some tough love might fix this situation. I know I probably should call the cops and tell them that he knows there's weed in that room and isn't saying anything so homey can go down like a house of cards when the Narcotics Task Force breaks their door down, but I really don't want homey to go to jail. If he thinks a $20 sack of swag is bad I'd like to know his thoughts on sodomy.

What to do, what to do....

I hear ya bro.

koriwhat
11-02-2010, 12:35 PM
you're wrong

about the proper spelling of swag and the owner of this troll

swag is confidence, shwag is dirt.

CuckingFunt
11-02-2010, 04:48 PM
swag is confidence, shwag is dirt.

No.

"Swag" pronounced as its spelled is short for swagger and suggests a certain type of confidence.

"Swag" pronounced "shwag" is an adaptation of the acronym, S.W.A.G., meaning stuff we all get, and has become commonly used to refer to free gifts, crappy convention booth giveaways, and the like.

koriwhat
11-02-2010, 05:02 PM
No.

"Swag" pronounced as its spelled is short for swagger and suggests a certain type of confidence.

"Swag" pronounced "shwag" is an adaptation of the acronym, S.W.A.G., meaning stuff we all get, and has become commonly used to refer to free gifts, crappy convention booth giveaways, and the like.

stfu cunt, don't act like you know! always sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.

CuckingFunt
11-02-2010, 05:13 PM
stfu cunt, don't act like you know! always sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.

My nose doesn't belong in an open thread on a public message board?

koriwhat
11-02-2010, 05:19 PM
My nose doesn't belong in an open thread on a public message board?

ah the typical cuckingnoseinshitfunt's response. man, how did i not see this coming?

koriwhat
11-02-2010, 05:22 PM

btw, S.W.A.G. is nothing i ever bought before(back in middle school haha) and more than likely you won't get it for free. wanna try again??

and... if the consensus is right, considering everyone i know, then S.W.A.G. isn't something any of us are buying so it's not "Stuff We All Get" either.

then again, you wouldn't know any of this because you like to regurgitate shit like wikipedia and the like. shit, even urbandictionary backs my claim and i hate that site. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Shwag

CuckingFunt
11-02-2010, 05:33 PM
cuckingnoseinshitfunt

Really? That's what you went with?

btw, S.W.A.G. is nothing i ever bought before(back in middle school haha) and more than likely you won't get it for free. wanna try again??

and... if the consensus is right, considering everyone i know, then S.W.A.G. isn't something any of us are buying so it's not "Stuff We All Get" either.

then again, you wouldn't know any of this because you like to regurgitate shit like wikipedia and the like. shit, even urbandictionary backs my claim and i hate that site. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Shwag

Your original post is incomprehensible.

And the edit is pointless, since I didn't contradict anything you said about weed; I merely pointed out that there is a situation in which "swag" has become commonly pronounced with a phantom 'h.'

Good to know Urban Dictionary backed your claim, though. Everyone deserves to feel good about themselves occasionally.

Leetonidas
11-02-2010, 05:40 PM
Eh, tbh I've never seen anyone spell it that way or pronounce it the way it's spelled.

J.T.
11-02-2010, 05:45 PM
who cares. i've been calling it "reggie bush" ever since i heard it in that weezy song.

but i side with my dealer on this one. obviously he's the professional and i'm the customer so he must know what he's doing. i wouldn't take spelling lessons from someone with calf tats anyway.