PDA

View Full Version : We have a new Queen of...

Yonivore
11-02-2010, 08:36 PM
...Denial

GOP Projected to Pick Up Seats in Key House Races, On Track for Majority (http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/vote-2010-election-results-republicans-seize-control-house/story?id=12003639)
Speaker Nancy Pelosi Defiant: 'On Pace To Maintain the Majority'

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi tonight rejected numerous polls predicting a Republican landslide among House candidates and defiantly predicted that Democrats will retain control of the House of Representatives.

"The early returns and overwhelming number of Democrats who are coming out – we're on pace to maintain a majority in the House of Representatives," Pelosi told reporters during a photo op in Washington.
She said that tonight!

Wild Cobra
11-02-2010, 08:40 PM
...Denial

GOP Projected to Pick Up Seats in Key House Races, On Track for Majority (http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/vote-2010-election-results-republicans-seize-control-house/story?id=12003639)
Speaker Nancy Pelosi Defiant: 'On Pace To Maintain the Majority'

She said that tonight!
LOL...

Is she already using that medical marijuana?

The win numbers are so far 46 democrats to 86 democrats for the house.

jack sommerset
11-02-2010, 08:48 PM
Old crazy bat

Crookshanks
11-02-2010, 08:55 PM
"overwhelming number of Democrats"????? It's been on the news all day about the low democrat turnout. Pelosi is certifiably nuts - I hope this massive defeat causes her to retire.

Wild Cobra
11-02-2010, 08:58 PM
"overwhelming number of Democrats"????? It's been on the news all day about the low democrat turnout. Pelosi is certifiably nuts - I hope this massive defeat causes her to retire.
Who knows, she might end up being one who gets put out on her ass.

Cannot wait to see.

Crookshanks
11-02-2010, 09:02 PM
Who knows, she might end up being one who gets put out on her ass.

Cannot wait to see.

Nah - that's not going to happen. The wackjobs in San Francisco will continue to re-elect that crazy bat until she either retires or dies.

Yonivore
11-02-2010, 09:03 PM
Nah - that's not going to happen. The wackjobs in San Francisco will continue to re-elect that crazy bat until she either retires or dies.
What's more amazing, to me, is that Democrats made that crazy bat their Speaker.

Crookshanks
11-02-2010, 09:05 PM
What's more amazing, to me, is that Democrats made that crazy bat their Speaker.

She's really good at raising money and I think she knows where a lot of bodies are buried - that's why she gained all the power.

jack sommerset
11-02-2010, 09:06 PM
Someone should take the old hag out back and shoot her. Put her out of her misery.

Yonivore
11-02-2010, 09:07 PM
She's really good at raising money and I think she knows where a lot of bodies are buried - that's why she gained all the power.
Yeah, well, thanks to her and her sycophantic devotion to the Obama agenda, many of those who put her there are out of work tonight and the rest are relegated to minority status.

Wild Cobra
11-02-2010, 09:09 PM
That's what is probable, but what if they are so complacent, or high, they don't vote?

Wild Cobra
11-02-2010, 09:10 PM
Maybe the rest were too smart to take the job with it's anti-American agenda.

George Gervin's Afro
11-02-2010, 09:15 PM
Maybe the rest were too smart to take the job with it's anti-American agenda.

yet the dems still own the presidency and senate..

ChumpDumper
11-02-2010, 09:16 PM
:lol there are some stupid people on this board.

Yonivore
11-02-2010, 09:17 PM
At least for another 2 years...

George Gervin's Afro
11-02-2010, 09:18 PM
At least for another 2 years...

not much to worry about..in fact the dems will probably win the majority of Governor races.. if the dems aren't going to lose during the GOP 'wave' they will be hard to beat..

Wild Cobra
11-02-2010, 09:23 PM
That's the problem. You think your party owns it.

I have news for you. It belongs to the people.

George Gervin's Afro
11-02-2010, 09:27 PM
That's the problem. You think your party owns it.

I have news for you. It belongs to the people.

sorry dummy..occupy the senate and presidency..

Wild Cobra
11-02-2010, 09:30 PM
sorry dummy..occupy the senate and presidency..
But you let your true thoughts slip. Didn't you?

George Gervin's Afro
11-02-2010, 09:32 PM
But you let your true thoughts slip. Didn't you?

no. no one owns any public seat...

Crookshanks
11-02-2010, 09:36 PM
not much to worry about..in fact the dems will probably win the majority of Governor races.. if the dems aren't going to lose during the GOP 'wave' they will be hard to beat..

Are you watching the election returns? Republicans have already picked up several state houses - and they'll have a large majority when the night is over.

George Gervin's Afro
11-02-2010, 09:41 PM
Are you watching the election returns? Republicans have already picked up several state houses - and they'll have a large majority when the night is over.

do you realize the dems will maintain the presidency and the senate?

Crookshanks
11-02-2010, 09:44 PM
do you realize the dems will maintain the presidency and the senate?

Yes - but they'll be severly limited in their power after tonight. And with this being a year for redistricting, it's important to control the Statehouses.

ChumpDumper
11-02-2010, 09:48 PM
They were already severely limited in their power.

Wild Cobra
11-02-2010, 09:50 PM
Yes - but they'll be severly limited in their power after tonight. And with this being a year for redistricting, it's important to control the Statehouses.
What could be interesting is if republicans get a super-majority in the house! The trend is only slightly lagging that now. Current count around 123 republicans to 70 democrats.

MannyIsGod
11-02-2010, 09:50 PM
Whatever - if shitty legislation is going to come out of Congress at least now the GOP gets to share in the credit.

ChumpDumper
11-02-2010, 09:51 PM
What could be interesting is if republicans get a super-majority in the house!That really doesn't mean anything in the House.

ElNono
11-02-2010, 09:55 PM
Pelosi is certifiably nuts

Wild Cobra
11-02-2010, 10:27 PM
Whatever - if shitty legislation is going to come out of Congress at least now the GOP gets to share in the credit.
IF...

Is a big word. I think republicans learned their lessons.

ChumpDumper
11-02-2010, 10:30 PM
IF...

Is a big word. I think republicans learned their lessons."Think" is also a big word if you put it in a big font.

MannyIsGod
11-02-2010, 10:38 PM
:lmao

I think we've proven time and time again that what you think is likely wrong, WC.