PDA

View Full Version : How easy are the Lakers making this look?

21_Blessings
11-02-2010, 11:21 PM
They're obviously in cruise control mode right now despite missing their starting center. I mean, at some point you just have to call it like it is: too fucking easy.

Hahahahaha. Enjoy the season/three-peat guys. :toast

midnightpulp
11-02-2010, 11:23 PM
Democrat won Governor, 21_Palins.

lol

21_Blessings
11-02-2010, 11:24 PM
Democrat won Governor,

:toast

HarlemHeat37
11-02-2010, 11:48 PM
Almost as easy as the Heat have made it look so far..

:lol small sample sizes..

Ghazi
11-02-2010, 11:49 PM
lol @ bringing up the absence of Bynum like it matters

BUMP
11-02-2010, 11:50 PM
Don't really understand what it is about the Lakers. It seems like they strike gold with every move with the new acquisitions playing the best ball of their career.

If they were to sign me and 21_Blessings tomorrow, we'd probably average atleast 10 ppg each

HarlemHeat37
11-02-2010, 11:50 PM
lol @ bringing up the absence of Bynum like it matters

:lol

I still can't believe Blessings called Bynum a "future HOFer" during his 2nd season:lmao

DeadlyDynasty
11-02-2010, 11:57 PM
Don't really understand what it is about the Lakers. It seems like they strike gold with every move with the new acquisitions playing the best ball of their career.

If they were to sign me and 21_Blessings tomorrow, we'd probably average atleast 10 ppg each

With the roster they have you could bring stephen hawking off the bench and he'd avg a double-double

Quit Hatin'
11-03-2010, 12:07 AM
bynum makes a big difference. bynum makes it a lot easier for pau on both ends and makes lamar odom a 6th man. imagine that shit not only are our starting 5 better than your starters but our reserves too. This shit won't be fair, end the season, lock up the nba, cause this shit is over.

21_Blessings
11-03-2010, 12:10 AM
I know, right.

It's not even fair :bking :bking :bking

Medvedenko
We're playing scrub teams right now and the Lakers with this much talent should be winning and winning big. Nothing new here. I'm waiting until they lose for the haters to come out in full force. Can't wait.

Venti Quattro
With the roster they have you could bring stephen hawking off the bench and he'd avg a double-double

Paul Pierce vs Stephen Hawking would be a great marquee Finals matchup. :hat

Killakobe81
11-03-2010, 12:14 AM
We're playing scrub teams right now and the Lakers with this much talent should be winning and winning big. Nothing new here. I'm waiting until they lose for the haters to come out in full force. Can't wait.

i agree. in fact, I will be more impressed with a close victory tommorow on the road on the 2nd of a back2back.

I think at Denver is firt loss if not tomorrow night. I have no problem if the haters come out in force bench keeps producing that is allI want.

Purple & Gold
11-03-2010, 12:17 AM
I do wonder what will happen if Bynum is ever able to stay healthy. I know it's a longshot, but since the Lakeshow wins Championships in bundles already it gives us fans something else to look forward to.

HarlemHeat37
11-03-2010, 12:19 AM
I do wonder what will happen if Bynum is ever able to stay healthy. I know it's a longshot, but since the Lakeshow wins Championships in bundles already it gives us fans something else to look forward to.

You're a dreamer, I'll give you that:toast..

Pelicans78
11-03-2010, 12:24 AM
Bynum is a good piece to have, but the Lakers are better with Gasol and Odom playing in the frontcourt. In all honesty, Bynum should be a backup on this team while Gasol and Odom start.

DeadlyDynasty
11-03-2010, 12:28 AM
Bynum is a good piece to have, but the Lakers are better with Gasol and Odom playing in the frontcourt. In all honesty, Bynum should be a backup on this team while Gasol and Odom start.

Disagree, to a point...defensively the Lakers are much better with Drew in there. Having two 7-footers roaming the paint (1 being versatile/mobile) is a huge advantage. Bringing LO off the bench just makes it unfair.

HarlemHeat37
Bynum IS, essentially, a backup..

He has played significantly less minutes than Odom in both runs..he's a good player, TBH, a solid role player to have playing backup minutes..while I jokingly take shots at him all the time, he actually is one of the better defensive role players in the NBA..

21_Blessings

Two titles with Bynum starting :lmao

What's hilarious is the Lakers have the best bench in the league despite by their best player temporarily starting.

The NBA is really taking it up the ass right now :bking

HarlemHeat37
11-03-2010, 12:30 AM
:lol best bench in the L after 4 or whatever amount of games..

Purple & Gold
11-03-2010, 12:31 AM
You're a dreamer, I'll give you that:toast..

Yes I'm a dreamer... It's not such a bad thing....

Purple & Gold
11-03-2010, 12:32 AM
:lol best bench in the L after 4 or whatever amount of games..

Come on Harlem admit it the Lakers can sleepwalk to the Finals. What's not to like about the Lakeshow.

HarlemHeat37
11-03-2010, 12:34 AM
BTW, I don't know where Laker fans get their information from, but it's usually false..

During last year's playoffs, the Lakers' defense was 2 points better with Odom on the floor..it was 4 points worse with Bynum on the floor, despite Bynum starting every game with the starting unit..

The year before in the playoffs, the Lakers defense was 6 points better with Odom on the floor, which was one of the best marks of anybody in the playoffs..their defense was 2 points worse with Bynum on the floor, despite Bynum starting every game with the starting unit..

Gasol/Odom has clearly had more success, and Odom has clearly been the 3rd most important player for both Laker titles..he really is the X-factor..

j.dizzle
11-03-2010, 12:36 AM
LOL its pretty damn nice when Kobe only has to play 25-26 min. I knew that piece of garbage Farmar was a cancer a few years back. Love Barnes hustle too, he might miss some easy layups but he crashes the offensive boards like crazy. Great signing

Purple & Gold
11-03-2010, 12:38 AM
Come on Harlem Bynum was on one leg in last years playoffs. I think he did fine for that. He's young and always hurt. Of course his defense is gonna suffer.

DeadlyDynasty
11-03-2010, 12:39 AM
Lies, damned lies, and statistics. Sorry but I'll take Drew over Odom in the starting lineup when matched up against the likes of Boston

Purple & Gold
11-03-2010, 12:40 AM
I'll have to watch more games, but on paper yeah their bench is definitely up there with the Leagues best. What a nice change.

Venti Quattro
11-03-2010, 12:43 AM
He's always hurt.

qft

j.dizzle
11-03-2010, 12:48 AM
NuvPxtR8zD4

Pelicans78
11-03-2010, 01:29 AM
Lakers have a good bench. It's not quite as good as Phoenix, at least offensively, but still pretty good overall. Barnes was a big addition. The bench allows their starting lineup to be even better.

Again, Bynum may start, but Odom will get the majority of minutes. He's just a better player overall.

O.J Mayo
11-03-2010, 01:38 AM
They sure made it look easy against lottery teams. Warriors, Grizzlies, Rockets, Suns.

All these 4 teams may not even make the playoffs this year and the Lakers struggled against the Rockets.

Oh I forget. With these victories, the Lakers have been guaranteed another 7 championships.

21_Blessings
11-03-2010, 01:40 AM
Again, Bynum may start, but Odom will get the majority of minutes. He's just a better player overall.

Again, not when Bynum's healthy he won't. Lakers 1st seed in the West pre-Gasol trade with Bynum as the 2nd option. :hat

Unfair, I know. Them's the breaks. :lmao

Pelicans78
11-03-2010, 01:40 AM
They sure made it look easy against lottery teams. Warriors, Grizzlies, Rockets, Suns.

All these 4 teams may not even make the playoffs this year and the Lakers struggled against the Rockets.

Oh I forget. With these victories, the Lakers have been guaranteed another 7 championships.

That is true. That's why the Hornets are ranked 1st in the BCS since all of their wins have come against playoff teams from last season. Strength of schedule has them 1st in the computer polls. :downspin:

O.J Mayo
11-03-2010, 01:42 AM
That is true. That's why the Hornets are ranked 1st in the BCS since all of their wins have come against playoff teams from last season. Strength of schedule has them 1st in the computer polls. :downspin:

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. It is just 4 games into the season.

21_Blessings
11-03-2010, 01:42 AM
Hornet fan getting all uppity like it's 2008 :lol

Pelicans78
11-03-2010, 01:48 AM
Again, not when Bynum's healthy he won't. Lakers 1st seed in the West pre-Gasol trade with Bynum as the 2nd option. :hat

Unfair, I know. Them's the breaks. :lmao

:sleep

Of course Odom will get the major minutes. He's more reliable and versatile.

Actually Phoenix were 1st in the West before Bynum's injury.

Pelicans78
11-03-2010, 01:49 AM
Lets not get ahead of ourselves. It is just 4 games into the season.

You know it was sarcasm right.

O.J Mayo
11-03-2010, 01:56 AM
You know it was sarcasm right.

BRHornet45's optimism rubbed off, tbh.

HarlemHeat37
05-07-2011, 01:22 AM
They're obviously in cruise control mode right now despite missing their starting center. I mean, at some point you just have to call it like it is: too fucking easy.

Hahahahaha. Enjoy the season/three-peat guys. :toast

bynum makes a big difference. bynum makes it a lot easier for pau on both ends and makes lamar odom a 6th man. imagine that shit not only are our starting 5 better than your starters but our reserves too. This shit won't be fair, end the season, lock up the nba, cause this shit is over.

Two titles with Bynum starting :lmao

What's hilarious is the Lakers have the best bench in the league despite by their best player temporarily starting.

The NBA is really taking it up the ass right now :bking

Come on Harlem admit it the Lakers can sleepwalk to the Finals. What's not to like about the Lakeshow.

:lol 21 Blessings..
:lol He's on arguably the shittiest streak in SpursTalk history..
:lol best bench in the NBA..
:lol making it look easy..
:lol 21 Blessings making shitty predictions look easy..

z0sa
05-07-2011, 01:34 AM
:lmao

HarlemHeat37
05-07-2011, 01:35 AM
:lol:lol Blessings..

SpurOutofTownFan
05-07-2011, 01:36 AM
http://cdn.techpp.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/easy_button.jpg

05-07-2011, 03:13 AM
:lol