PDA

View Full Version : I vote for the first time as Americano tonight!

Pepe'sTowing
11-02-2010, 11:36 PM
It felt so good! Muy bueno.

I don't know much about how the gabacho politics work, so I was very happy when this smart guy came to my door and tole me about everything. He was a fellow mexicano, so I trusted him automatically, even tho he call himself, "Little Puppet," and have a tattoo on his arm of the Lady of Guadalupe crying blood. He said he don't care how I vote on the rest of the stuff as long I vote no on number 19.

He say if he found out I vote yes, si, on number 19 that he would set my truck on fire. I was not scared. I just figure he was passionate about this number 19 and got a little excited. It's good to have a young man like that passionate about his community.

And in a gesture of kindness that I will always remember, he give me 12 pack of Bud-light and a 20 dollar bill! Telling me, "Thanks for your time, holmes."

I love America!

And, go Lakers!!!!

TheKingOfMIA6
11-02-2010, 11:40 PM
yeah but u mafuckus still lost

DeadlyDynasty
11-02-2010, 11:41 PM

:lmao

midnightpulp
11-02-2010, 11:43 PM
:lmao

He got the joke, didn't he?

La Mont
11-02-2010, 11:46 PM
amo américa también, jajajaja

La Mont
11-02-2010, 11:51 PM

the republicans won the election and it was a overwhelming win. the democrats just had a big lead to begin with, but the senate seats are about equally splat between the two parties now. it pretty much indicates how the presidential election will look 2 years later.

great fucking win for republicans.

Purple & Gold
11-02-2010, 11:59 PM
La Mont and midnight are in this thread it's an official meeting of racists now

Th'Pusher
11-03-2010, 12:04 AM
It felt so good! Muy bueno.

I don't know much about how the gabacho politics work, so I was very happy when this smart guy came to my door and tole me about everything. He was a fellow mexicano, so I trusted him automatically, even tho he call himself, "Little Puppet," and have a tattoo on his arm of the Lady of Guadalupe crying blood. He said he don't care how I vote on the rest of the stuff as long I vote no on number 19.

He say if he found out I vote yes, si, on number 19 that he would set my truck on fire. I was not scared. I just figure he was passionate about this number 19 and got a little excited. It's good to have a young man like that passionate about his community.

And in a gesture of kindness that I will always remember, he give me 12 pack of Bud-light and a 20 dollar bill! Telling me, "Thanks for your time, holmes."

I love America!

And, go Lakers!!!!

He must have been representing a grower.