PDA

View Full Version : How in the Hell did Jim DeMint beat Alvin Greene?

DarrinS
11-03-2010, 03:23 PM
Oh well, at least Greene had a large turnout at party headquarters.

:lmao

SOnKAvxdyW0

Kermit
11-03-2010, 03:48 PM
He's the Ultimate Warrior.

Winehole23
11-03-2010, 04:29 PM
If anything this thread gives a good idea of how far DarrinS has to stoop for confidence.

(Clowning SC Democratic voters.)

DarrinS
11-03-2010, 05:32 PM
If anything this thread gives a good idea of how far DarrinS has to stoop for confidence.

(Clowning SC Democratic voters.)

Why are you obsessed with me\?

panic giraffe
11-03-2010, 05:58 PM
yea clown the guy who was obviously a gop plant.

do you pick on autistic kids too?

DMX7
11-03-2010, 06:24 PM
If you want to talk about fraud, some seriously fraudulent shit seems to have gone down in South Carolina. This guy looks like he's straight out of Saturday Night Live or some Borat-type comedy flick.

Stringer_Bell
11-04-2010, 01:27 AM
I wouldn't doubt if he's got some kind of PTSD or mental illness (the involuntary discharge leads me to this conclusion, catch me if I'm wrong), but people think it's funny to edit his shit to make him look worse. Without knowing if he's the Ultimate Troll or a guy in need of serious psychological help, I can only shake my damn head at this youtube.

Stump
11-04-2010, 01:41 AM
The guy certainly has a few screws loose up there. I would feel sorry for him, but reports seem to indicate that he is having the time of his life. And you know what? Good for him. He may be awkward and totally unqualified, but needless swipes from people like DarrinS make he hope he gets a happy ending from all this. Treat him with some respect; that's what we're supposed to do for veterans, right?

Winehole23
11-04-2010, 06:12 AM
Why are you obsessed with me\?Your fail is prominent. Don't blame it on me.

Winehole23
11-04-2010, 06:23 AM
(Also, you give yourself way too much credit.)

DarrinS
11-04-2010, 07:43 AM
The guy certainly has a few screws loose up there. I would feel sorry for him, but reports seem to indicate that he is having the time of his life. And you know what? Good for him. He may be awkward and totally unqualified, but needless swipes from people like DarrinS make he hope he gets a happy ending from all this. Treat him with some respect; that's what we're supposed to do for veterans, right?

You could always blame the Dems in South Carolina for allowing him to win the primary. He still manged to get 325,000 votes. :lmao