PDA

View Full Version : Titans get Moss

monosylab1k
11-03-2010, 03:37 PM
Enjoy having TD passes thrown to you by Chris Johnson and The Defense!

Phillip
11-03-2010, 03:37 PM
SB locks if VY gets healthy

monosylab1k
11-03-2010, 03:39 PM
SB locks if VY gets healthy

who is VY?

Either way, this team looks awesome. They have a great WR, TE, RB, LT, LG, C, RG, RT, LE, DT, RE, LOLB, MLB, ROLB, CB, FS, SS, P, K, and backup QB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeadlyDynasty
11-03-2010, 03:39 PM
damn just read this...not a bad move, tbh. Kenny Britt is banged up and they have who else? Nate Washington?

crc21209
11-03-2010, 03:40 PM
Not a bad move for the Titans, and if he does act up...Jeff Fisher will give his ass the boot.

slick'81
11-03-2010, 03:41 PM
very good pick up britt and moss fuck

J.T.
11-03-2010, 03:42 PM
Not a bad move for the Titans, and if he does act up...Jeff Fisher will give his ass the boot.

No, Jeff Fisher will bench him like he did to VY when VY was all like my ankle hurts, I don't wanna play.

DAF86
11-03-2010, 03:43 PM
I don't like it, hope to be wrong.

J.T.
11-03-2010, 03:46 PM
Colts still win the division imo. Hopefully that week 17 game against the Titans in indy is a meaningless starters-resting game like it usually is.

monosylab1k
11-03-2010, 03:47 PM
No, Jeff Fisher will bench him like he did to VY when VY was all like my ankle hurts, I don't wanna play.

crofl if an AFC South rival managed to swing a three-way trade for Adrian Peterson and Calvin Johnson while only giving up two 7th round picks, you'd find a reason why the trade licks balls and only helps the Colts as division favorites. tbh you're kinda the 21 Blessings/Dr House of the NFL Forum.

IronMexican
11-03-2010, 03:49 PM
If only they beat the fucking Chargers.

J.T.
11-03-2010, 03:49 PM
crofl if an AFC South rival managed to swing a three-way trade for Adrian Peterson and Calvin Johnson while only giving up two 7th round picks, you'd find a reason why the trade licks balls and only helps the Colts as division favorites. tbh you're kinda the 21 Blessings/Dr House of the NFL Forum.

brah it sounds like someone is butthurt that the football gods put half the colts team on IR every year just to level the playing field and they still continue to win 12 games

J.T.
11-03-2010, 03:51 PM
lmao titans defense minus vanden bosh and haynesworth

manning is probably masturbating to that matchup right now

J.T.
11-03-2010, 03:52 PM
lmao titans defense minus vanden bosh and haynesworth

manning is probably masturbating to that matchup right now

inb4 beat that meat
inb4 has to wipe the jizz off his forehead

Phillip
11-03-2010, 03:52 PM
Vince Young = 103.1 QB rating (best in NFL)

but all of that is the defense, coaches, receivers, blockers, and runners. VY has absolutely nothing to do with that, because he likes to leave handguns in his car while he goes to eat wings with friends

Blake
11-03-2010, 04:37 PM
vince young = 103.1 qb rating (best in nfl)

sb locks if vy gets healthy

w

The Gemini Method
11-03-2010, 04:59 PM
Does this mean Britt gets more or less coverage? Also, does this clear the box up a little for CJ2K?

Phillip
11-03-2010, 05:01 PM
Does this mean Britt gets more or less coverage? Also, does this clear the box up a little for CJ2K?

more than likely, yes on both, although Britt is hurt, which I think is partly why they got Moss. should help Gage to get more open looks, dude is a decent posession receiver, so having someone to stretch defenses out should help him and CJ.

Vince has been doing a fantastic job this year not checking down so quickly, and looking downfield to pass first. I'm eager to see how he plays with Moss.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
11-03-2010, 05:12 PM
Even if the shell of Moss shows up like the last few weeks, it's still a win for the Titans.

On the downside though, Britt must have torn that hammy.

The Gemini Method
11-03-2010, 05:14 PM
more than likely, yes on both, although Britt is hurt, which I think is partly why they got Moss. should help Gage to get more open looks, dude is a decent posession receiver, so having someone to stretch defenses out should help him and CJ.

Vince has been doing a fantastic job this year not checking down so quickly, and looking downfield to pass first. I'm eager to see how he plays with Moss.

Wow...thanks for the insight, Phillip.

I have Britt on my FF team and he has been my most consistent WR in a group that has put up okay numbers, but now it is lacking w/o Kenny. OTOH...I do have CJ and I hope it does help him as well.

This team has a great offense if they can get Moss to try hard for a change. Which, I wouldn't be surprised if he comes out and plays really dedicated football for the remainder of the season and then cashes in on a last contract somewhere. But, this is the guy who publicly fellatioed the locks of Brady and hoodie of Belicheck, so who knows. I don't know if someone that has the ego the size of Moss will get it.

J.T.
11-03-2010, 05:22 PM
I'm eager to see how he plays with Moss.

fag

mojorizen7
11-03-2010, 08:22 PM
Just glad that the pissant Seahawks didnt make a play.....or anybody else in the NFC.

san antonio spurs
11-03-2010, 08:40 PM
Will Moss report? Are the Titans thinking about signing him long-term?

BUMP
11-03-2010, 08:45 PM
I was praying Dallas would get him just to see how bad things could spin out of control when it comes to Wade Phillips.

My dream season right now would be this: go 1-15, sign Moss, TO, Russell, Albert Haynesworth, have the biggest circus in the league then get rid of them after the season.

Jerry's given up on the season by waiting til next year to fire Wade. Might as well make it entertaining as possible:lmao

dirk4mvp
11-03-2010, 11:08 PM
this is great news for Kerry Collins.

symple19
11-04-2010, 05:50 AM
excellent pickup, could be the super-bowl favorite from the AFC now

J.T.
11-04-2010, 05:52 AM
excellent pickup, could be the super-bowl favorite from the AFC now

brah they lost to denver and san diego

symple19
11-04-2010, 06:07 AM

true, and the road to the SB in that division still leads through Indy, but if (and it's a very big if) they can get consistent QB play from one of those two guys I think they're the most complete team in the AFC.

Neither Kerry nor VY has to be spectacular either, just consistent and able to avoid mistakes.

symple19
11-04-2010, 06:10 AM
I think Randy will really be forced to dial himself in for the rest of the season, and thus will play hard. What many of us, myself included, thought he would do in Minny (stretching the field and opening things up for the running game) is exactly what I think will happen in Tennessee.

J.T.
11-04-2010, 06:22 AM
i hope he blows up that locker room up but manages to beast on the texans twice and deliver them to 8-8 ecstasy all over again.

stretch
11-04-2010, 07:50 AM

2003 Patriots lost to the Bills and Redskins, both of whom blew as much or more ass than Denver or San Diego does this year. How did that turn out?

Blake
11-04-2010, 08:51 AM
Neither Kerry nor VY has to be spectacular either, just consistent and able to avoid mistakes.

Luckily for the Titans, Vince is playing at a spectacular rate so far:

Vince Young = 103.1 QB rating (best in NFL)

w

Trainwreck2100
11-04-2010, 08:52 AM
:cry great fucking receiver :cry

pawe
11-04-2010, 10:23 AM
Good pick-up for a half a season rental. He can free up Johnson when teams stack the box.

*I dont know if anyone heard this news yet but before being kicked out of Minny. A local mom and pop diner catered to the Vikings for free and got a great quality review from Moss.

According to the St Paul Pioneer Press:
"[Moss] came walking up," Tinucci (owner) said. "There were a couple of guys that were in line. I knew Brett [Favre] put his helmet down. I met him carving. I was carving some meat for a guy and all of a sudden I heard all this screaming and I was like, 'Are you kidding me?' I knew who it was immediately. I looked up and there he was. [Moss said], 'I wouldn't feed this [expletive] to my [expletive] dog.'

dirk4mvp
11-04-2010, 11:08 AM
2003 Patriots lost to the Bills and Redskins, both of whom blew as much or more ass than Denver or San Diego does this year. How did that turn out?

KFC/VY = Thomas Brady

excellent

ohmwrecker
11-04-2010, 11:12 AM
Tinucci, eh? Sounds Italian . . . they no lika the blacka man.

stretch
11-04-2010, 11:17 AM
KFC/VY = Thomas Brady

excellent

Kevin Faulk = Christopher Johnson

Deion Branch = Randy Moss

excellent

dirk4mvp
11-04-2010, 11:21 AM
you're the one who made the comparison dipshit.

stretch
11-04-2010, 11:24 AM
you're the one who made the comparison dipshit.

you're the one who thought I was comparing QBs as opposed to comparing a previous superbowl winning team losing games to scrub treams to a current team that is likely a superbowl contender who has lost games to scrub teams dipshit.

dirk4mvp
11-04-2010, 11:30 AM
so are the Titans and 2003 Patriots comparable?

stretch
11-04-2010, 11:41 AM
so are the Titans and 2003 Patriots comparable?

If the Titans go on to win the championship, then in terms of success that is only determined at the end of the season, yes. Until then, they are in the same boat the Pats were after losing those two games against those scrub teams... a team playing to win a championship, which is what the Titans are doing. So yes, they are comparable in the situation that they are currently in, to the situation the Pats were in.

stretch
11-04-2010, 12:01 PM
lol dirk4mvp & JT asshurt over moss being a titan

DAF86
11-04-2010, 12:13 PM
They are just mad 'cause after this season VY will have the same amount of superbowl MVP's that Manning has, the difference is that Young will earn his.

Blake
11-04-2010, 12:20 PM
They are just mad 'cause after this season VY will have the same amount of superbowl MVP's that Manning has, the difference is that Young will earn his.

no shit.

It doesn't matter that he passes at 143 ypg clip.......all that mofo does is just win.

W. Young

stretch
11-04-2010, 12:27 PM
no shit.

It doesn't matter that he passes at 143 ypg clip.......all that mofo does is just win.

W. Young

not enough Ws tbh

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwww Young

dirk4mvp
11-04-2010, 01:10 PM

lmao nfl forum regular

:cry I was gonna finally watch Young on tv but my shit country showed baseball instead :cry

dirk4mvp
11-04-2010, 01:15 PM
lol dirk4mvp & JT asshurt over moss being a titan

tbh, the most sincerest apologies from myself and JT for rooting for 1 team instead of 5.

But exactly how is Moss gonna help 1 of your favorite teams out? He wasn't doing much with Brady and Favre, you expect him to return to 2007 form now that Vince "I wanna kill myself" Young is throwing to him?

dirk4mvp
11-04-2010, 01:16 PM
anyway tbh, the Titans are still the 3rd best team in the division.

dirk4mvp
11-04-2010, 01:16 PM
quadruple post.

J.T.
11-04-2010, 01:24 PM
:cry :cry but i wanted to :cry :cry make all the :cry :cry world series threads :cry :cry

stretch
11-04-2010, 01:30 PM
:cry :cry oh fuck the colts are fucked. might as well cover up our insecure feelings over our team and talk about the time vince young almost killed himself by having an unloaded gun in his car when he went to eat chicken wings with a friend. :cry the colts are fucked :cry

:cry

stretch
11-04-2010, 01:34 PM
lmao nfl forum regular

:cry I was gonna finally watch Young on tv but my shit country showed baseball instead :cry

ROFL

that was pretty funny

J.T.
11-04-2010, 01:35 PM
stretch if the colts tap that ass twice and cock block them from playoffs will you leave the nfl forum forever?

stretch
11-04-2010, 01:36 PM
stretch if the colts tap that ass twice and cock block them from playoffs will you leave the nfl forum forever?

no

J.T.
11-04-2010, 01:38 PM
no

i'll leave the nfl forum forever if the titans win the super bowl

take the bet pussy

unless you really don't believe the titans are super bowl material

stretch
11-04-2010, 02:10 PM
i'll leave the nfl forum forever if the titans win the super bowl

take the bet pussy

unless you really don't believe the titans are super bowl material

a sig bet or something along those lines would be better. leaving the nfl forum forever is pretty stupid tbh

J.T.
11-04-2010, 02:15 PM
a sig bet or something along those lines would be better. leaving the nfl forum forever is pretty stupid tbh

sounds like you dont truly believe the titans are super bowl material and are just homering for vince young tbh

i am prepared to leave the nfl forum forever if the titans win the super bowl. i can talk colts somewhere else. shit i'll even leave forever if the titans just make it to the super bowl, win or lose.

if i were you i wouldnt throw around bullshit comments like the titans can win the super bowl like the 2003 pats if you dont really believe that.

stretch
11-04-2010, 03:02 PM
sounds like you dont truly believe the titans are super bowl material and are just homering for vince young tbh

i am prepared to leave the nfl forum forever if the titans win the super bowl. i can talk colts somewhere else. shit i'll even leave forever if the titans just make it to the super bowl, win or lose.

if i were you i wouldnt throw around bullshit comments like the titans can win the super bowl like the 2003 pats if you dont really believe that.

tbh someones getting awfully asshurt over this, imo

J.T.
11-04-2010, 04:09 PM
tbh someones getting awfully asshurt over this, imo

tbh im not asshurt over anything scrohan, im just saying i dont believe that the titans will make it to the super bowl and i believe that so strongly that im willing to stake my nfl forum existence on that

you on the other hand are obviously talking out out of your ass since your mouth is filled by vince youngs dick. i guess the titans arent as good as you say they are since youre not willing to stand behind your comments.

Kermit
11-04-2010, 04:39 PM
tbh im not asshurt over anything scrohan, im just saying i dont believe that the titans will make it to the super bowl and i believe that so strongly that im willing to stake my nfl forum existence on that

you on the other hand are obviously talking out out of your ass since your mouth is filled by vince youngs dick. i guess the titans arent as good as you say they are since youre not willing to stand behind your comments.

So, if neither makes the Superbowl do you have to suck each other's dicks? Because that's the likely scenario. Maybe if you take some of JT's acid sheets it won't be so bad.

MookieCrew
11-04-2010, 05:01 PM
So, if neither makes the Superbowl do you have to suck each other's dicks? Because that's the likely scenario. Maybe if you take some of JT's acid sheets it won't be so bad.

Ha! dets what I woulda done. Kermit is one step closer to being a full member! Amenities include the ability to send bad ass PM's about never rolling alone and fucking destroying all enemies! ED-209 doesn't stand a chance I saaaaaaiiiiiiiiddddddddd!

J.T.
11-04-2010, 05:01 PM

no tbh but if you want in on this i'll take that bet and let you pinch hit

Kermit
11-04-2010, 05:07 PM

I don't post in here enough to take that bet.

edit:

Changed my mind. If the Titans make the Superbowl (not happening) you leave the NFL forum forever. If the Colts make it (very likely) I'll leave.

MookieCrew
11-04-2010, 05:10 PM

last thing I will ever say to you on this entire forum as long as it exists

dude I hope you die a slow painful death after being fucked up the ass by prison homos with 12 foot dicks

You really are everything that has ever been wrong with the entire fucking world. You sell out a guy you hang out with in person just to impress people you’ve never met that you play Madden with.

Well I hope your status in the Madden crew is tight. Hope all the blue-named Mavs fans you play Madden with, with your precious colts see you as a down ass white boy for giving them our real names, and all that info they kept trolling us with back in april.

Cuz it’s really probably that they learned all that private shit from some other poster on this site, right?

You are a fucking walking zombie, because regardless of anything you ever do in this life, you’re always going to know that you sold out a great person just to impress XBOX Madden Mavericks fags.

That is what you did. You fucked over someone you had real people interactions with just to gain status on the fucking internet. You are a piece of shit and I hope the next person on spurstalk that turns up dead is you.

And what’s REALLY REALLY FUNNY is that you might have seen our pictures and act all tough guy but you actually know jack shit about us. Nothing other than our names. I told mike from day 1 he was stupid to hang out with you especially after he told me what a fucking walking acoustic guitar playing junkie you were.

But after this, after your shallow actions possibly leading to this bull shit…you best believe you will have the ability to shove a shank up my gooch. Because I never roll alone and you truly do not know any of us.
I cannot recognize you but if anyone I am with in Austin ever sees your ass we will follow you home and we will fucking destroy you.

Have fun playing Madden with that choker Peyton and always remember you sold out a real life friend for internet mavs props.

Fuck you and I hope you burn in hell.

Albert Haynesworth
11-04-2010, 05:12 PM
I don't post in here enough to take that bet.

so the only reason you don't want to suck JT's dick is because you don't "post in here enough?"
:rollin

J.T.
11-04-2010, 05:18 PM
so the only reason you don't want to suck JT's dick is because you don't "post in here enough?"
:rollin

stretchs dick. if he takes the bet its to take my place in that shit.

Kermit
11-04-2010, 05:27 PM
So, yes or no? To leaving the forum.

stretch
11-04-2010, 05:27 PM

odds favor you too much, because there is a 1/32 chance im right, while there is a 31/32 chance you are right. not fair tbh

jokes aside, if it was a matter of whether the colts or titans go farther in the playoffs, that would make sense. but again, i dont care enough to put it on the line that either of us should stop posting here. i like posting in here, and wouldnt want either of us to leave.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
11-04-2010, 05:38 PM
So, yes or no? To leaving the forum.

tbh the mookie crew will only fully accept you if you find JT and "fucking destroy" him. because while CBF "never rolls alone" he's also too big of a pussy to actually fight JT.

so while it's cute to see you tossing the mookie crew's salad and trying to get JT to leave the forum with some retarded bet, you're really gonna have to step up your game.

BlackSwordsMan
11-04-2010, 05:39 PM
last thing I will ever say to you on this entire forum as long as it exists

dude I hope you die a slow painful death after being fucked up the ass by prison homos with 12 foot dicks

You really are everything that has ever been wrong with the entire fucking world. You sell out a guy you hang out with in person just to impress people you’ve never met that you play Madden with.

Well I hope your status in the Madden crew is tight. Hope all the blue-named Mavs fans you play Madden with, with your precious colts see you as a down ass white boy for giving them our real names, and all that info they kept trolling us with back in april.

Cuz it’s really probably that they learned all that private shit from some other poster on this site, right?

You are a fucking walking zombie, because regardless of anything you ever do in this life, you’re always going to know that you sold out a great person just to impress XBOX Madden Mavericks fags.

That is what you did. You fucked over someone you had real people interactions with just to gain status on the fucking internet. You are a piece of shit and I hope the next person on spurstalk that turns up dead is you.

And what’s REALLY REALLY FUNNY is that you might have seen our pictures and act all tough guy but you actually know jack shit about us. Nothing other than our names. I told mike from day 1 he was stupid to hang out with you especially after he told me what a fucking walking acoustic guitar playing junkie you were.

But after this, after your shallow actions possibly leading to this bull shit…you best believe you will have the ability to shove a shank up my gooch. Because I never roll alone and you truly do not know any of us.
I cannot recognize you but if anyone I am with in Austin ever sees your ass we will follow you home and we will fucking destroy you.

Have fun playing Madden with that choker Peyton and always remember you sold out a real life friend for internet mavs props.

Fuck you and I hope you burn in hell.
sad if true

Kermit
11-04-2010, 05:57 PM
tbh the mookie crew will only fully accept you if you find JT and "fucking destroy" him. because while CBF "never rolls alone" he's also too big of a pussy to actually fight JT.

so while it's cute to see you tossing the mookie crew's salad and trying to get JT to leave the forum with some retarded bet, you're really gonna have to step up your game.

JT made the offer.

Kermit
11-04-2010, 05:57 PM
sad if true

CBF remix.

san antonio spurs
11-04-2010, 06:19 PM
JT I'll take that bet. NE makes the SB you leave this forum forever, and the colts make the SB I leave this forum
What' ya think?:toast

HarlemHeat37
11-04-2010, 07:45 PM
JT I'll take that bet. NE makes the SB you leave this forum forever, and the colts make the SB I leave this forum

:lmao:lmao

DeadlyDynasty
11-04-2010, 08:28 PM

Neither one of them are making it, tbh

san antonio spurs
11-04-2010, 09:25 PM

Would you say that for sure? Or you would say there is low probability of that happening and the odds are a long shot?

DeadlyDynasty
11-04-2010, 09:52 PM
Would you say that for sure? Or you would say there is low probability of that happening and the odds are a long shot?

semantics

san antonio spurs
11-04-2010, 10:20 PM
semantics

so what do you say? zero chance either makes it?

dirk4mvp
11-04-2010, 10:53 PM

steelers are over rated scro.

J.T.
11-05-2010, 04:02 PM
I'll take both those bets. NE or TEN makes the SB then I'm gone from the NFL board. IND makes it Kermit and SAS are gone.

san antonio spurs
11-05-2010, 04:46 PM
I'll take both those bets. NE or TEN makes the SB then I'm gone from the NFL board. IND makes it Kermit and SAS are gone.
Obviously this also applies to your trolls (what I mean is that you can't post under your trolls)
We have a bet then

IronMexican
11-05-2010, 05:21 PM
So if neither of the three make it, the both of you are gone(And Kermit, pending he doesn't back out).

Kermit
11-05-2010, 08:21 PM
If none of them make it, no one leaves. JT has a pretty solid bet.

IronMexican
11-05-2010, 09:52 PM
lame

Jawlinedo Cockman
11-05-2010, 10:34 PM
Davone Bess is still better!!!

Henne = GOAT :madrun

san antonio spurs
11-06-2010, 12:08 AM
lame

How confident are you on the resurgence of your raiders? Care to bet?
If the raiders make the playoffs I'm out. If they don't, you are out.
What do you say?

IronMexican
11-06-2010, 10:52 PM
How confident are you on the resurgence of your raiders? Care to bet?
If the raiders make the playoffs I'm out. If they don't, you are out.
What do you say?

Not confident at all

san antonio spurs
11-07-2010, 02:26 PM
Not confident at all
Fair enough