PDA

View Full Version : The BeeShow cruises to 4-0 ... still doubting?

BRHornet45
11-03-2010, 10:03 PM
sons the Hornets are for real. they moved to 4-0 to remain unbeaten tonight in Houston. Months ago I guaranteed this team will win AT LEAST 55 games ... anyone still doubting that? they also have the toughest schedule in the NBA throughout the first 10 games.

- King Paul is playing with a chip on his shoulder due to SOME in the media turning their back on him last season whenever he got hurt. He received the "Dwyane Wade treatment" and took mental notes.

- Monty Williams and Dell Demps have helped clean the mess up from last season tremendously. Monty is a new, young coach with a lot to prove.

- David West is playing his ass off and giving 100%. This is his contract year so he is actually playing defense as well.

- The additions of Belinelli and Ariza has been huge. That is quite the upgrade from Peja and Morris Peterson. They are settling in very well.

- Marcus Thornton is pure fire off the bench and will be a legit contender for the 6th man of the year award.

- Jason Smith, Okafor, and the rest of the Hornets are all knowing their roles and following the lead from King Paul.

sons for those of you who can see this ... come on and jump on now! its early in the season and the doors are still open!!!...
http://www.trekexchange.com/images/NO_St_Charles.jpg

fevertrees
11-03-2010, 10:04 PM
I don't know if the bandwagon is rolling yet but the streetcar is so don't get left behind!!!!!

Ghazi
11-03-2010, 10:04 PM
Still a shitty team. 45 wins at best.

BRHornet45
11-03-2010, 10:07 PM
I don't know if the bandwagon is rolling yet but the streetcar is so don't get left behind!!!!!

son I just updated the post. lol streetcar bandwagon

Lakers2009champs
11-03-2010, 10:08 PM
This team is really nice, plus their is still a lot of more room for improvement.

lefty
11-03-2010, 10:09 PM
Premiere Week and a half champs bitches !!!!!

DPG21920
11-03-2010, 10:16 PM
Ariza is not really settling in. He can't shoot or score.

BRHornet45
11-03-2010, 10:18 PM
Ariza is not really settling in. He can't shoot or score.

son obviously you haven't been paying attention ... Ariza hasn't been scoring that well, but his defense has improved our team drastically. We no longer have to deal with Peja's pathetic ass ... Ariza will settle in.

lil_penny
11-03-2010, 10:24 PM
Good start hornet fans!

DPG21920
11-03-2010, 10:46 PM
son obviously you haven't been paying attention ... Ariza hasn't been scoring that well, but his defense has improved our team drastically. We no longer have to deal with Peja's pathetic ass ... Ariza will settle in.

That is exactly what I said.

BRHornet45
11-03-2010, 10:56 PM
That is exactly what I said.

no you said "Ariza is not really settling in. He can't shoot or score. "

son he is settling in just fine. worry about your team k. thx

Venti Quattro
11-03-2010, 10:57 PM
bee show vs the Lakers for christmas

fuck the cheat

lol jk

deron still the best point guard in the nba bitch!!! :king

Amarelooms
Son the Mavs will own your ass....God bless though

:elephant

DPG21920
He isn't settling in yet. He isn't shooting. You said so yourself. It's obvious. I said nothing about his defense.

lol butthurt that the media says Dwill>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CP3

BRHornet45
11-03-2010, 11:02 PM
He isn't settling in yet. He isn't shooting. You said so yourself. It's obvious. I said nothing about his defense.

lol butthurt that the media says Dwill>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CP3

lol butthurt that Tim Duncan is getting exposed in his older years while other superstars his same age are still dominating

BRHornet45
11-03-2010, 11:03 PM
Son the Mavs will own your ass....God bless though

:elephant

CROFL

good one son! ... its not too late, you can still hop on our streetcar

21_Blessings
11-03-2010, 11:06 PM
no you said "Ariza is not really settling in. He can't shoot or score. "

son he is settling in just fine. worry about your team k. thx

Forgive DPG, BR. He's a somewhat 'new' Spurs fan and his team really hasn't played any defense since his forum join date. So naturally he would have no idea what good defense actually looks like.

Congrats on the Hornets being the 2nd best team in the West though :toast

BRHornet45
11-03-2010, 11:09 PM
Forgive DPG, BR. He's a somewhat 'new' Spurs fan and his team really hasn't played any defense since his forum join date. So naturally he would have no idea what good defense actually looks like.

Congrats on the Hornets being the 2nd best team in the West though :toast

lolz!!!

son here is a toast to the two undefeated teams in the West ... the WC Finals this year will be epic ...

:toast

DPG21920
11-03-2010, 11:34 PM
lolz!!!

son here is a toast to the two undefeated teams in the West ... the WC Finals this year will be epic ...

:toast

You have to be a really big Cuckold to cheers that douche. LMAO...sellout.

DPG21920
11-03-2010, 11:35 PM
lol butthurt that Tim Duncan is getting exposed in his older years while other superstars his same age are still dominating

:lmao Tim: 25 PTS, 17 REB, 2 AST, 1 STL, 3 BLKS on 11-13 FG.

:cry great f*cking exposure.

#2!
11-04-2010, 02:07 AM

What a dumbass. Check a boxscore before dropping a line like that.

BRHornet45
11-04-2010, 02:12 AM
What a dumbass. Check a boxscore before dropping a line like that.

LOLZZZZZ

son I did check the box score for the game that has so far been the Spurs ONLY legit competition .... when King Paul was in town David West, Jason Smith, and Okafor completely face fucked Duncan ....

2 of 10 shooting

7 points

7 rebounds

2 turnovers

SenorSpur
11-04-2010, 02:15 AM
Is Peja still racking up those DNP's?

#2!
11-04-2010, 02:18 AM
Pretending to laugh makes you look confident.

And who out of those 3 guys is Tim's age? I thought you said people his age were making him look bad?

Lets see if you can find a guy without a single game to prove your claim wrong.

Also, I like that you skip over the actual post where Tim's stats were listed. Better go after the guy w/ less posts since you have a better chance of not looking stupid. What a punk bitch poster.

BRHornet45
11-04-2010, 02:19 AM
Is Peja still racking up those DNP's?

son he didn't play a single minute on this 2 game road trip in Texas ... Now that we have Belinelli and Ariza, there simply is no need for him unless its just a blowout game or something. Although I hear that they make him head to the locker room about 5 minutes before the game is over to prepare all of the refreshments for the team. He will be traded by the deadline.

z0sa
11-04-2010, 02:21 AM

lol pwned

BRHornet45
11-04-2010, 02:23 AM

And who out of those 3 guys is Tim's age? I thought you said people his age were making him look bad?

Lets see if you can find a guy without a single game to prove your claim wrong.

Also, I like that you skip over the actual post where Tim's stats were listed. Better go after the guy w/ less posts since you have a better chance of not looking stupid. What a punk bitch poster.

LOLZ!

son you mad? ... its ok, your team has absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. Timmy is just getting old and is a shell of his old self that is all. I didn't skip over his stats, they were good, but against weak ass teams. That would be like me bragging if Paul dropped 30 and 15 against the Clippers. I said that the Spurs have only played one competitive/legit team so far this season and Duncan got dominated, which is the truth. Also I was suggesting that Duncan is having trouble keeping up with other big name stars at his age. Guys like Kobe, Pierce, etc., etc. ... all of whom are in the same general age range and still going strong while Duncan's numbers are steadily decreasing.

#2!
11-04-2010, 02:34 AM

son you changing your tune? I'm not mad, just pointing out that you were wrong. Tim is declining in areas of consistency, and potential ceiling for any given game, but otherwise he's had two shit games and two Tim Duncan games this year. Paul and Kobe are younger not the same age. And before you point out that you said "age range" I'll point out that you didn't throw that phrase in there until you got called out, twice. KG is Duncan's age, within months, and Tim's stats have been better for at least the last couple of seasons despite the fact that KG's MVP season was more recent than Tim's last one.

I'm not mad, man. Just putting bullshit underfoot, where it belongs.

BRHornet45
11-04-2010, 02:46 AM

son you changing your tune? I'm not mad, just pointing out that you were wrong. Tim is declining in areas of consistency, and potential ceiling for any given game, but otherwise he's had two shit games and two Tim Duncan games this year. Paul and Kobe are younger not the same age. And before you point out that you said "age range" I'll point out that you didn't throw that phrase in there until you got called out, twice. KG is Duncan's age, within months, and Tim's stats have been better for at least the last couple of seasons despite the fact that KG's MVP season was more recent than Tim's last one.

dumbass Kobe is 32 years old, Duncan is 34 ... how is that not in the same age range??? Kobe is putting up better numbers at 32 years old than Duncan could ever dream about at 25 years old.

#2!
11-04-2010, 02:52 AM
And before you point out that you said "age range" I'll point out that you didn't throw that phrase in there until you got called out, twice.

#2!
11-04-2010, 02:53 AM
squirming around like a worm on a hook

AussieFanKurt
11-04-2010, 02:56 AM
Calling him King Paul is a fucking laugh

BRHornet45
11-04-2010, 02:58 AM
squirming around like a worm on a hook

lolz son your ignorance and lack of comprehension is sad.

"lol butthurt that Tim Duncan is getting exposed in his older years while other superstars his same age are still dominating"

BRHornet45
11-04-2010, 02:58 AM
Calling him King Paul is a fucking laugh

well he is the King at his position. what are you the King of? the ButtHurt Committee???

#2!
11-04-2010, 03:11 AM
lolz son your ignorance and lack of comprehension is sad.

"lol butthurt that Tim Duncan is getting exposed in his older years while other superstars his same age are still dominating"

Does it suck having to continue pretending you've won an argument after thousands of posts? I bet it does. STers in the same post range as you are tearing shit up while you can't even handle a sub-1000er? Sad dude, sad.

Since you're just going to keep rehashing parts of your argument that have already been addressed and dismissed, I'm gonna catch some sleep.
Enjoy cheering on the trade schools, or GED program you attend.:toast

BRHornet45
11-04-2010, 03:14 AM
Does it suck having to continue pretending you've won an argument after thousands of posts? I bet it does. STers in the same post range as you are tearing shit up while you can't even handle a sub-1000er? Sad dude, sad.

Since you're just going to keep rehashing parts of your argument that have already been addressed and dismissed, I'm gonna catch some sleep.
Enjoy cheering on the trade schools, or GED program you attend.:toast

lol son you couldn't even comprehend the very first post that was made! the joke is on you sissy. now go to sleep now

fevertrees
11-04-2010, 08:51 AM
Can we get this back on the STREETCAR? =D

Big game Friday vs the 3 Queens of Miami...

cjjr72984
11-04-2010, 08:59 AM
It's a good start for the Hornets and they have alot of talent on this team....but BRHornet, you don't have to start a thread after every win! It's a long season my dude.

Let's see how this team progresses and enjoy the ride. No need to get all super happy about and rub it in people's faces. I'm just saying...

fevertrees
11-04-2010, 09:29 AM
MARTINE's fine ass needs to come back on the Honeybees!

http://i54.tinypic.com/qnpc2w.jpg

Pelicans78
11-04-2010, 09:33 AM
Honestly, we don't care what Duncan does against other teams. He will still put up big games every now and then, but he's definitely not going to be a superstar level player. Watch him now and watch footage of him back in 2003-2005. Huge difference in mobility and agility.

Anyway, I still respect what Duncan can do on the floor, but I'm confident the Hornets have the pieces to slow him down consistently.

hater
11-04-2010, 09:36 AM
:lmao

Hornets are not even in the radar for top seed or compete with the big boys. That Cajun Weed must be good as shit.

Brazil
11-04-2010, 09:37 AM
^ idk why this thread derailed on a tim supposed decline... whatever.

good start hornets and there is room to improvement, cp3 is not yet 100%

Pelicans78
11-04-2010, 09:38 AM
:lmao

Hornets are not even in the radar for top seed or compete with the big boys. That Cajun Weed must be good as shit.

Pretty funny coming from a Spurs fan.

tlongII
11-04-2010, 09:54 AM
Nice start for the Bees. I think their lack of an inside game will eventually hurt them though.

Pelicans78
11-04-2010, 10:00 AM
Nice start for the Bees. I think their lack of an inside game will eventually hurt them though.

It's not that bad to be honest. If Okafor can play like he has so far when it comes to defending and rebounding, he will be a key factor. West will always be an efficient scorer and is posting up more than he has in the past. Plus, his defense has improved as well. The key will be the bench. Jason Smith played great with 14 pts and 9 rebounds. He's playing strong defense as well. Backup center is a question mark. Mbenga is a good shot blocker, but he's not doing much else.

BRHornet45
11-04-2010, 10:08 AM

Lack of inside game? Okafor is good for nearly a double, double every night and David West will put up 20pts per game this year.

BRHornet45
11-04-2010, 10:09 AM
MARTINE's fine ass needs to come back on the Honeybees!

http://i54.tinypic.com/qnpc2w.jpg

Cosigned

Girasuck
11-04-2010, 11:41 AM
Congrats to that racist vag BR and his Stingers for a great start to the season.

The Gemini Method
11-04-2010, 11:52 AM
It is a good start by the Hornets to say the least...but I mostly came in to check out the picture...nice!

tlongII
11-04-2010, 11:58 AM
Lack of inside game? Okafor is good for nearly a double, double every night and David West will put up 20pts per game this year.

Okafor is undersized. He will have issues when he goes up against the bigger front lines like the Lakers and Blazers.

fevertrees
11-04-2010, 12:21 PM
Congrats to that racist vag BR and his Stingers for a great start to the season.

http://www.infoplease.com/us/census/data/utah/demographic.html

White 1,992,975 - 89.2%
Black or African American - 17,657-0.8%

Read more: Utah Demographic Statistics http://www.infoplease.com/us/census/data/utah/demographic.html#ixzz14KqYnbTI

DAF86
11-04-2010, 12:28 PM
CP3 is top 5 in the NBA.

Girasuck
11-04-2010, 03:02 PM
http://www.infoplease.com/us/census/data/utah/demographic.html

White 1,992,975 - 89.2%
Black or African American - 17,657-0.8%

Read more: Utah Demographic Statistics http://www.infoplease.com/us/census/data/utah/demographic.html#ixzz14KqYnbTI

So because Utah is a dominant white state than means BR isn't a racist vag? What the hell is your point?

BRHornet45
11-04-2010, 03:28 PM
So because Utah is a dominant white state than means BR isn't a racist vag? What the hell is your point?

Son I just don't like creepy white people like you and the rest of that Mormon fanbase

Pelicans78
11-04-2010, 03:39 PM
Okafor is undersized. He will have issues when he goes up against the bigger front lines like the Lakers and Blazers.

Okafor will have no issues against Portland's frontline. No one on that team will be able to back him down in the post. The key will be defensive rebounding which he should be able to do. He won't be asked to score. That's West's job.

jestersmash
11-04-2010, 04:01 PM
Championships 0
Conference titles 0
Division titles 1

Ghazi
11-04-2010, 04:51 PM
45 win ecstasy!! :clap :clap :clap

tlongII
11-04-2010, 04:54 PM
Okafor will have no issues against Portland's frontline. No one on that team will be able to back him down in the post. The key will be defensive rebounding which he should be able to do. He won't be asked to score. That's West's job.

Oden will back him down. And our entire front line will kill him on the boards.

Ashy Larry
11-04-2010, 04:58 PM
final score

Heat 101
Hornets 80

AussieFanKurt
11-04-2010, 05:08 PM
lol 78 games to go

Jose Canseco
11-04-2010, 05:12 PM
Brandon Roy will tell his team to lose this game in order to keep New Orleans undefeated and thereby making their undefeated record a burden and distraction on the Hornets players. The Hornets losing would only be a good thing for them.

Pelicans78
11-04-2010, 07:32 PM
Oden will back him down. And our entire front line will kill him on the boards.

That's just not true and you should know better. Okafor is strong enough to keep him out of the paint. Also, Okafor is a solid rebounder. He can easily out-muscle Camby and Aldridge. He's well built and solid as oak. Hence the name Okafor.

crc21209
11-04-2010, 07:43 PM
They MIGHT be in the mix for a 7-8 seed at best...

Pelicans78
11-04-2010, 07:44 PM
They MIGHT be in the mix for a 7-8 seed at best...

Still mad? :toast

#41 Shoot Em Up
11-04-2010, 09:04 PM
I'm enjoying these posts from Hornet fans about a 4-0 team lol. Spurs fans will never hear the end about that fluke ass loss at home to New Orleans. Reality check Friday night

Pelicans78
11-04-2010, 09:50 PM
I'm enjoying these posts from Hornet fans about a 4-0 team lol. Spurs fans will never hear the end about that fluke ass loss at home to New Orleans. Reality check Friday night

Don't worry Ghazi, you'll be getting your reality check in a couple of weeks.

#41 Shoot Em Up
11-04-2010, 09:53 PM
Don't worry Ghazi, you'll be getting your reality check in a couple of weeks.

Somebody will be getting a reality check in a couple of weeks, won't be me........ btw i'm not Ghazi

BRHornet45
11-04-2010, 10:28 PM

sons LOL at ghazi still living through other teams