PDA

View Full Version : LOL @ Kevin Durant..

HarlemHeat37
11-03-2010, 11:49 PM
:lol shooting 34% from the field this season with 5 TOs per game..
:lol crowned too early..
:lol class and humility..
:lol disgusting acne..

DeadlyDynasty
11-03-2010, 11:51 PM
lol hidden agenda

Halberto
11-03-2010, 11:51 PM
why the hate?

21_Blessings
11-04-2010, 12:01 AM
Eric Gordon needs more hype. Took a huge dump on the Thunder/Sefo tonight

HarlemHeat37
11-04-2010, 12:04 AM
Gordon looks happy to be playing without Baron..a lot more room to operate with his fat ass on the bench..

ohmwrecker
11-04-2010, 12:22 AM
:lol shooting 34% from the field this season with 5 TOs per game..
:lol crowned too early..
:lol class and humility..
:lol disgusting acne..

:cry not LeBron James

LkrFan
11-04-2010, 12:22 AM
lol hidden agenda

Yep. Sometimes I wish I could do this to HarlemHo: :nutkick:

LkrFan
11-04-2010, 12:24 AM
LeHype averages like 6 or 7 TO's per game. No one is making a thread about that. :rolleyes

11-04-2010, 12:24 AM
baron davis is a cancer to the clippers. the quicker he is shipped out, the faster the clipps can build their future.

11-04-2010, 12:26 AM
durant shot 6-24. that sounds familiar. the next kobe!

Nathan89
11-04-2010, 12:26 AM
LeHype averages like 6 or 7 TO's per game. No one is making a thread about that. :rolleyes

Please don't ask for it.

DeadlyDynasty
11-04-2010, 12:27 AM
durant shot 6-24. that sounds familiar. the next kobe!

So he'll be the next 2-time finals MVP?

Nathan89
11-04-2010, 12:28 AM

If he gets the talent kobe has.

eyeh8u
11-04-2010, 12:33 AM
nike has been paying for his ance treatments

HarlemHeat37
11-04-2010, 12:34 AM
nike has been paying for his ance treatments

:lol I hope so..

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_bQ0SqifjNcg/S3W4w7WVapI/AAAAAAAAQGw/Re7RiL1z2CQ/s400/kevin-durant-acne.jpg

His skin looks like Lkrfan's posts..

LkrFan
11-04-2010, 12:39 AM
:lol I hope so..

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_bQ0SqifjNcg/S3W4w7WVapI/AAAAAAAAQGw/Re7RiL1z2CQ/s400/kevin-durant-acne.jpg

His skin looks like Lkrfan's posts..

You're trying too hard. You and that idiot that can't spell acne correctly. Raise the bar. :toast

ImDaNuts
11-04-2010, 12:40 AM
Tough man behind a computer talking trash about someones acne.:lmao

11-04-2010, 12:40 AM
i said the next kobe not the next pau gasol.

hitmanyr2k
11-04-2010, 12:54 AM

Because everyone knows Lebron obviously has a new team he's trying to adjust to.

My opinion about Durant hasn't changed at all even though the media has been shoveling the praise on him all summer. How can a player be truly elite when he can't at least be a playmaker for his team when his shot is off? When Durant isn't scoring what else does he give you? The guy has never averaged more assists than turnovers his entire career and judging by the start of this year (averaging 2 assists, 5 turnovers) that sh** isn't gonna change. For the mostpart he's a black hole...Carmelo Part 2, good scorer but mediocre at everything else.

z0sa
11-04-2010, 01:00 AM
what a shitty thread, tbh

LkrFan
11-04-2010, 01:04 AM
Because everyone knows Lebron obviously has a new team he's trying to adjust to.

My opinion about Durant hasn't changed at all even though the media has been shoveling the praise on him all summer. How can a player be truly elite when he can't at least be a playmaker for his team when his shot is off? When Durant isn't scoring what else does he give you? The guy has never averaged more assists than turnovers his entire career and judging by the start of this year (averaging 2 assists, 5 turnovers) that sh** isn't gonna change. For the mostpart he's a black hole...Carmelo Part 2, good scorer but mediocre at everything else.

It's not his role to rack up assists. LeHype ball features LeHype with the ball in his hands 85-100% of the time. I'll admit, KD should cut down on his turnovers, but he is not being paid to be a playmaker. He's paid to put the ball in the hole. He had an off shooting night. It happens.

hitmanyr2k
11-04-2010, 01:19 AM
It's not his role to rack up assists. LeHype ball features LeHype with the ball in his hands 85-100% of the time. I'll admit, KD should cut down on his turnovers, but he is not being paid to be a playmaker. He's paid to put the ball in the hole. He had an off shooting night. It happens.

He doesn't need to rack up assists. Having an average assist to turnover ratio would be a start. When elite players have off games offensively they're at least effective in some other aspect of the game whether it's defense, rebounding, playmaking, whatever. Durant hasn't shown this yet. Until he does I don't consider the guy to be an elite player. Everything I've seen from his game so far is very similar to Carmelo Anthony. He should be striving to be more than that. When his offensive game is off he's worthless and you should never say that about any elite player.

z0sa
11-04-2010, 01:23 AM
He doesn't need to rack up assists. Having an average assist to turnover ratio would be a start. When elite players have off games offensively they're at least effective in some other aspect of the game whether it's defense, rebounding, playmaking, whatever. Durant hasn't shown this yet. Until he does I don't consider the guy to be an elite player. Everything I've seen from his game so far is very similar to Carmelo Anthony. He should be striving to be more than that. When his offensive game is off he's worthless and you should never say that about any elite player.

I think you've got a decent argument, but you really find someone who led the league in scoring just last season a "non-elite"?

Plus, he's barely 22. Believe it or not, he's still got a lot of growing to do ...

PM5K
11-04-2010, 01:24 AM
LOL @ 10PPG from the free throw line alone. He hasn't had an "off" offensive game this season for that very reason.

SomeCallMeTim
11-04-2010, 01:29 AM

You've got to be kidding me.

Durant is already a much, much better player than Anthony. And he's only 22.

About the only thing similar in their game is their position.

hitmanyr2k
11-04-2010, 01:46 AM
You've got to be kidding me.

Durant is already a much, much better player than Anthony. And he's only 22.

About the only thing similar in their game is their position.

I'm not kidding you. How exactly is Durant so much better than Carmelo? Because he gets more calls? Because he scores a few more points? They're both equal rebounders. They're both shitty playmakers. They're both suspect defensively. When either player's shot is off their effect on the game is non-existent. They're pretty much the same player right now. If Carmelo were to take Durant's place on the Thunder I doubt you'd see any difference in OKC.

itzsoweezee
11-04-2010, 01:47 AM
It's obvious that getting no rest this summer is affecting his play this year. You can't possibly be dumb enough to think there's any other explanation. You can't possibly dumb enough to think he was not a legit MVP candidate last year.

HarlemHeat37
11-04-2010, 01:52 AM
Playing in the Olympics/International ball didn't affect Lebron, Kobe, Wade and all the other great players of the past in the following regular season..I don't see that as a valid excuse..

midnightpulp
11-04-2010, 01:55 AM
Go back upstairs faggot. I determine the possibilities around here. He's an overrated scrub.

The only "possibilities" you determine is whether or not you might possibly choke on Kobe's semen.

Koolaid_Man
11-04-2010, 01:55 AM
I'm not kidding you. How exactly is Durant so much better than Carmelo? Because he gets more calls? Because he scores a few more points? They're both equal rebounders. They're both shitty playmakers. They're both suspect defensively. When either player's shot is off their effect on the game is non-existent. They're pretty much the same player right now. If Carmelo were to take Durant's place on the Thunder I doubt you'd see any difference in OKC.

say bitch...take your ass back into hiding...MJ's time in the spotlight is done...it's ova nigga...Lakers coming 4 dat ass...so keep dem pants sagging...:lol

HarlemHeat37
11-04-2010, 01:57 AM
The only "possibilities" you determine is whether or not you might possibly choke on Kobe's semen.

:lol Imagine the epic arguments at the Kool/Luva household, in regards to sharing Kobe's semen..

11-04-2010, 02:02 AM
wade might take the mvp this year. he's getting up there in age and he should probably get one before durant.

midnightpulp
11-04-2010, 02:03 AM
:lol Imagine the epic arguments at the Kool/Luva household, in regards to sharing Kobe's semen..

:lol

:tu

DeadlyDynasty
11-04-2010, 02:04 AM
wade might take the mvp this year. he's getting up there in age and he should probably get one before durant.

Yeah nobody wins the MVP once they hit 28...

Koolaid_Man
11-04-2010, 02:07 AM

say dude...think pussy instead of cock....maybe then you wouldn't have to resort to queer imaginations....

HarlemHeat37
11-04-2010, 02:08 AM
say dude...think pussy instead of cock....maybe then you wouldn't have to resort to queer imaginations....

What the fuck does this even mean?..

BRHornet45
11-04-2010, 02:09 AM
sons take away his free throws and he is nothing

hitmanyr2k
11-04-2010, 02:09 AM

Neither Wade or Lebron will be taking the MVP this year. Durant may win MVP by default because everyone is so high on him and he's the media's "good guy" at the moment. If the Thunder win 55+ games he'll be MVP.

21_Blessings
11-04-2010, 02:10 AM
If the Thunder win 55+ games he'll be MVP.

Not if the Lakers are knocking on the door of the big 7 0 :lol

Koolaid_Man
11-04-2010, 02:11 AM

I dunno....I would guess it would mean that queers like yourself want others like midget to imagine sucking cock...just what Harlem Ho's and Midgets are into I guess...

HarlemHeat37
11-04-2010, 02:14 AM
I dunno....I would guess it would mean that queers like yourself want others like midget to imagine sucking cock...just what Harlem Ho's and Midgets are into I guess...

:wtf:wtf:wtf

Dwight Howard is going to win MVP..

midnightpulp
11-04-2010, 02:20 AM

Retarded KoolAIDS man logic.

He's pretty much done for on this board as a legitimate poster. Sure, his cred was mostly shot because of his admissions of going white water rafting, wanting a homo forum to be created, and desiring a sex change operation, but even so, a sliver of credibility remained and he refused to let go of the thin ledge he was clinging to.

Then he tried to debate politics with me, which for him, resulted in crushing defeat and a symbolic boot to his face that sent him plunging to the concrete.

He's nothing but a ghost now.

Koolaid_Man
11-04-2010, 02:28 AM
Retarded KoolAIDS man logic.

He's pretty much done for on this board as a legitimate poster. Sure, his cred was mostly shot because of his admissions of going white water rafting, wanting a homo forum to be created, and desiring a sex change operation, but even so, a sliver of credibility remained and he refused to let go of the thin ledge he was clinging to.

Then he tried to debate politics with me, which for him, resulted in crushing defeat and a symbolic boot to his face that sent him plunging to the concrete.

He's nothing but a ghost now.

:lol you should preface each post with here's what I need you to believe....:lmao

mystargtr34
11-04-2010, 02:57 AM

Pretty much my opinion on Durant.

MavFan6488
11-04-2010, 08:35 AM
kd sucked at the beginning of last season too..

Brazil
11-04-2010, 08:45 AM
this thread sucks

HarlemHeat37
05-25-2011, 10:59 PM
Does this thread still suck?..

dirk4mvp
05-25-2011, 11:00 PM
HH with the prophetic goods about Durant, although he did run into the roadblock known as Shawn Marion.