PDA

View Full Version : Spurs will knock off LA

Y2Spursk
11-04-2010, 12:34 AM
LA has played nobody yet. Rockets, Warriors, Kings? srsly?

The Spurs have beaten the Pacers (probably a 5th seed in the East this year) and got a clutch win on the road against Phoenix.

'Nuff said right there. Give me wins against good teams rather than shitty teams anyday of the week. Seriously LA has not impressed me thus far

HarlemHeat37
11-04-2010, 12:35 AM
Well, this should be fun..

lil_penny
11-04-2010, 12:36 AM
:flag:

TinTin
11-04-2010, 12:36 AM
This is why the term grey named spursfan is famous

DeadlyDynasty
11-04-2010, 12:37 AM
LA has played nobody yet. Rockets, Warriors, Kings? srsly?

The Spurs have beaten the Pacers (probably a 5th seed in the East this year) and got a clutch win on the road against Phoenix.

'Nuff said right there. Give me wins against good teams rather than shitty teams anyday of the week. Seriously LA has not impressed me thus far

I agree, Indy looked beast tonight

Koolaid_Man
11-04-2010, 12:37 AM
you lie....lol

Y2Spursk
11-04-2010, 12:38 AM
you lie....lol

wanna bet faggot?

IronMexican
11-04-2010, 12:38 AM
ilikewherethisthreadisheading

Giuseppe
11-04-2010, 12:39 AM
Be satisfied not to get skunked again. That's a start.

Xevious
11-04-2010, 12:40 AM
Oh Jesus...

Y2Spursk
11-04-2010, 12:40 AM
The Lakers bench is average at best. They have their weaknesses and are inexperienced come playoff time. Compare it to our bench and it's laughable :lol

Dejaun Blair who is better than any big not named Gasol on the Lakers and James Anderson who has the potential to be a future All Star. He's that good

z0sa
11-04-2010, 12:41 AM
At least wait for a W against them for this crap ...

Giuseppe
11-04-2010, 12:41 AM
Well, when you show you can compete in the playoffs and not get skunked then you can quit shinin' shoes.

Y2Spursk
11-04-2010, 12:42 AM
At least wait for a W against them for this crap ...

It's called a prediction, dumbass.

We were one bullshit no foul call against them in 2008 from winning a ring

21_Blessings
Remember when people use to take San Antonio seriously?

Those were the days.

Y2Spursk
well, when you show you can compete in the playoffs and not get skunked then you can quit shinin' shoes.

99, 03, 05, 07

LkrFan
11-04-2010, 12:43 AM
Hooray beer! :toast

Giuseppe

You were also one game from not getting skunked this past Spring, but that didn't stop ya.

IronMexican
Okay, who is this now? mono, or bump, just come clean.

HarlemHeat37
11-04-2010, 12:44 AM
Already 18 posts?..faster than I thought it would be..

Giuseppe
99, 03, 05, 07

Pete & Repeat went down to the Red River, Pete fell in, now who the fuck is left?

tee, hee.

DeadlyDynasty
Remember when people use to take San Antonio seriously?

Those were the days.

:rollin

Koolaid_Man
11-04-2010, 12:45 AM
wanna bet faggot?

sure....what u wanna bet fat boy......:lol

Y2Spursk
11-04-2010, 12:46 AM
You were also one game from not getting skunked this past Spring, but that didn't stop ya.

You're really gonna count that when Manu was clearly injured?:lmao

If Gasol was injured on the Lakers and you lost would I wouldn't count that against the Lakers

z0sa
11-04-2010, 12:46 AM

It's a dumbass prediction, dumbass. We've beaten some fringe playoff teams and you're already calling scoreboard.

21_Blessings
11-04-2010, 12:47 AM
Woulda coulda shoulda repeated.

Giuseppe
11-04-2010, 12:47 AM
Woulda coulda shoulda repeated.

Total failure.

Y2Spursk
11-04-2010, 12:48 AM
It's a dumbass prediction, dumbass. We've beaten some fringe playoff teams and you're already calling scoreboard.

I'm not calling scoreboard. I admit the Lakers are pretty good but if it wasn't for Manu's injury the last two seasons it's probably a different story

Jelloisjigglin
Excellent joke thread. I lol'd.

HarlemHeat37
:lol aaaaaand somebody fell for it..

z0sa
Total failure.

Reminds me of your last two Spurs predictions.

DeadlyDynasty
11-04-2010, 12:49 AM
excellent troll job, btw...just not very effective after a win. We're in a jovial disposition after each win, so I would post in a thread about bagel bites if the mood struck me.

TimmehC
11-04-2010, 12:50 AM
Premature ejaculation thread much?

Giuseppe
11-04-2010, 12:51 AM
Reminds me of your last two Spurs predictions.

Sit on it, Z.

Y2Spursk
11-04-2010, 12:51 AM
That win was against the Kings bro, and it was tight up until the end. Nothing led me to believe that Kings team would make it into the playoffs. Just sayin'....

Giuseppe
11-04-2010, 12:52 AM
That win was against the Kings bro, and it was tight up until the end.

That's why they have a scoreboard and keep it plugged in, shit-for-brains.

Pelicans78
11-04-2010, 12:53 AM
This is a fake Spurs troll. Seriously, anyone who considers Dejuan Blair a decent big man has no credibility.

Y2Spursk
11-04-2010, 12:53 AM

Not impressed.

z0sa
11-04-2010, 12:54 AM
Sit on it, Z.

You should start some "Go Lakers" gamethreads.

Y2Spursk
This is a fake Spurs troll. Seriously, anyone who considers Dejuan Blair a decent big man has no credibility.

So you've never seen him play. Cool

midnightpulp

Too bad yer pecker can't say the same. It hasn't been plugged into Katie-girl's outlet since before Hussein took up residence in the Oval Office.

tee, hee

Giuseppe
Not impressed.

Well, would you be impressed if I told you to go back and fuck your mother some more?

Giuseppe
11-04-2010, 12:55 AM
Too bad yer pecker can't say the same. It hasn't been plugged into Katie-girl's outlet since before Hussein took up residence in the Oval Office.

tee, hee

Sit on it, Midget.

Y2Spursk
11-04-2010, 12:55 AM
Seriously your momma jokes?

Immature, bro

BanditHiro
11-04-2010, 12:57 AM
we will beat the lakers in playoffs and end the oppression of the lakers like we did last time and send them to mediocrity for the next 50 years.

Giuseppe
11-04-2010, 12:58 AM
Seriously your momma jokes?

Immature, bro

Sure. They're effective. You ever see her nude?

Y2Spursk
we will beat the lakers in playoffs and end the oppression of the lakers like we did last time and send them to mediocrity for the next 50 years.

They're on their last leg for sure.

Giuseppe

You should settle on not getting skunked again.

Koolaid_Man
11-04-2010, 01:07 AM
Sure. They're effective. You ever see her nude?

me and his mama...we shield him from that Cully.....but the time coming...she already told me she want him to see from whence he came...me and his mama we gonna give him some time..

21_Dickings
11-04-2010, 01:15 AM
me and his mama...we shield him from that Cully.....but the time coming...she already told me she want him to see from whence he came...me and his mama we gonna give him some time..

You spend too much goddamn time on this board. You've been late bringing my coffee the past week.

You better get with the program, or I'll start making you clean the executive washroom.

And let me warn you, I take messy shits and never flush. It's my way of letting the little people know who runs things and who cleans up the shit.

Killakobe81
11-04-2010, 01:17 AM
A clutch win Vs. Phoenix that we beat much easier last week? That team? A loss at home vs Hornets? an easy win for the hornets at that ...

21_Dickings
11-04-2010, 01:20 AM
A clutch win Vs. Phoenix that we beat much easier last week? That team? A loss at home vs Hornets? an easy win for the hornets at that ...

http://www.ifish.net/gallery/data/500/9-222.jpg

SomeCallMeTim
11-04-2010, 01:32 AM
Not bad by the OP. Not bad at all. I :lol'ed.

21_Blessings
11-04-2010, 02:14 AM
You spend too much goddamn time on this board. You've been late bringing my coffee the past week.

You better get with the program, or I'll start making you clean the executive washroom.

And let me warn you, I take messy shits and never flush. It's my way of letting the little people know who runs things and who cleans up the shit.

What in the fuck is that faggot 41shootmyself doing in the BDC. I never signed off on that shit.

Koolaid_Man
11-04-2010, 02:25 AM

So let me summarize....You do know that I been shittin in your coffee right...and using my nut as the creamer...So when I laugh and pat you the back and tell you slyly that you're full of shit I mean it literally :lol...so guess what the jokes on you my man...:lmao

and what in the fuck did Midget ever do to you...you want the little people to clean up after you ...you got him cleaning up MY shit that you shit that you drink....dam both of you faggots are fucked...:lmao:lmao:lmao

dam...you should retire 21 dickings after that carnage Kool just delivered...and it was easy...

21_Dickings
11-04-2010, 02:26 AM
What in the fuck is that faggot 41shootmyself doing in the BDC. I never signed off on that shit.

Meh, he's an irrelevant foot soldier. Wanting in to fight along side of us against the Mav Krew, who are our primary enemies.

When war commences, he'll be the first on the front lines.

Dr House
11-04-2010, 02:28 AM
Dickings my man what's going on?

Sorry I've been away, me and cobbler have been touring the world celebrating our 16th title but I have a quick question.

Why is Guiseppe only an honorary member as opposed to a regular member?

(posted from my $250,000 AT&T iPhone)

21_Dickings
11-04-2010, 02:33 AM
Dickings my man what's going on?

Sorry I've been away, me and cobbler have been touring the world celebrating our 16th title but I have a quick question.

Why is Guiseppe only an honorary member as opposed to a regular member?

(posted from my $250,000 AT&T iPhone)

Good question. I guess it's kind of like when a college awards someone of social importance with honorary degree, despite the fact they never attended that particular university.

I see Cul as BDC member more in spirit rather than in body.

Anyhow, bet that tour was fun! Did Cobbler enjoy Thailand and all them Ladyboys? I know one of his fetishes is running over the penis of his lover with his wheelchair, so I'm sure the Ladyboys were happy to accommodate. I hear they do anything if the price is right.

Koolaid_Man
11-04-2010, 02:35 AM
So let me summarize....You do know that I been shittin in your coffee right...and using my nut as the creamer...So when I laugh and pat you the back and tell you slyly that you're full of shit I mean it literally :lol...so guess what the jokes on you my man...:lmao

and what in the fuck did Midget ever do to you...you want the little people to clean up after you ...you got him cleaning up MY shit that you shit that you drink....dam both of you faggots are fucked...:lmao:lmao:lmao

dam...you should retire 21 dickings after that carnage Kool just delivered...and it was easy...

sorry dickings but you can't run from the anal wreckage I just delivered...I just put an end to your rants...and I will bump this shit for eternity...thanks for the opportunity...:lmao

Albert Haynesworth
11-04-2010, 02:38 AM
sorry dickings but you can't run from the anal wreckage I just delivered...I just put an end to your rants...and I will bump this shit for eternity...thanks for the opportunity...:lmao

You have got to be the dumbest motherfucker of all time. That insult was one of the worst I've ever seen.......only behind your other ones.

And calling it an insult is being nice, as the whole thing pretty much sucked.

21_Dickings
11-04-2010, 02:38 AM

What wreckage? I'm a Lakers fan from West Hollywood, and Lakers fans, being the sexual deviants we are, enjoy piss and shit in our coffee, or on our chest, what have you. Ask Dr House what goes on at our orgies.

My issue with you is that I want it on time.

Pick up the fuckin' pace. If you're having trouble shitting, drop a couple of ex-lax.

Koolaid_Man
11-04-2010, 02:41 AM
You have got to be the dumbest motherfucker of all time. That insult was one of the worst I've ever seen.......only behind your other ones.

Albert Haynesworth calling someone the dumbest motherfucker of all time is classic.....no really...classic...just classic....shit just can't get any better than this....:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Punchy
11-04-2010, 02:44 AM

And what's funny is that he thinks he's insulting a legitimate poster.

He really is the dumbest motherfucker of all time. I saw this back in the day when we signed our contracts to represent our respective products. They fine printed him into a horrible deal, while I cleaned up, because unlike him, I can read.

Koolaid_Man
11-04-2010, 02:46 AM
What wreckage? I'm a Lakers fan from West Hollywood, and Lakers fans, being the sexual deviants we are, enjoy piss and shit in our coffee, or on our chest, what have you. Ask Dr House what goes on at our orgies.

My issue with you is that I want it on time.

Pick up the fuckin' pace. If you're having trouble shitting, drop a couple of ex-lax.

ohh goodie my own personal bidet...I been looking for one of those...:lol

actually you're a Spur fan from the River Walk...why else would you love getting shitted...:lol and us Laker fans we always oblige shitting on someone...that's a fundamental right of you Spur and Mav fans...you shouldn't be in a hurry since the whole board routinely drops shit on you anyway....Bombs away...:lol

Like Burger King.....have that shit done your way...:lol

Koolaid_Man
11-04-2010, 02:49 AM
And what's funny is that he thinks he's insulting a legitimate poster.

He really is the dumbest motherfucker of all time. I saw this back in the day when we signed our contracts to represent our respective products. They fine printed him into a horrible deal, while I cleaned up, because unlike him, I can read.

if you post you game...don't try to moralize and judge posters...I know u think u play the troll game well but you don't...you are as legit as the binary code says you are...you post you legit....value yourself...:lol and accept the shit storm I routinely deliver...

Koolaid_Man
11-04-2010, 02:51 AM
I see OG Bobby on here...the freakshow coming out tonight...Kool been wrecking shop...the troll reinforcements are here...lol

Koolaid_Man
11-04-2010, 02:52 AM
OG Booby you got some new skateboard Nollie flips to show me...lol

Koolaid_Man
11-04-2010, 02:53 AM
what some more gat and potato talk....what you got for me snaggle tooth OG...

OGBobbyJohnson
11-04-2010, 02:53 AM
This busta is mos' def the dumbest muthafucka of all-time. Fool don't even know basic math, always fuckin' up the change he gotta give his tricks.

One time, a trick paid him for a 10 dollar blow-job with a Benjamin, and this dumb muthafucka gave him two 50s for change. So we lost a half-dub on that deal on the count of Kool's small ass African brain--which is that way cuz of his skull being extra thick to protect them tribal niggas from Rhino stampedes and shit--fuckin' things up.

He's simply one dumb muthafucka.

Koolaid_Man
11-04-2010, 02:56 AM
This busta is mos' def the dumbest muthafucka of all-time. Fool don't even know basic math, always fuckin' up the change he gotta give his tricks.

One time, a trick paid him for a 10 dollar blow-job with a Benjamin, and this dumb muthafucka gave him two 50s for change. So we lost a half-dub on that deal on the count of Kool's small ass African brain--which is that way cuz of his skull being extra thick to protect them tribal niggas from Rhino stampedes and shit--fuckin' things up.

He's simply one dumb muthafucka.

I like 21 dickings and Punchy better....you gotta come harder than that Snaggle Tooth OG...don't tell me you fell off your fucking skateboard again....:lol

OGBobbyJohnson
11-04-2010, 02:59 AM
I like 21 dickings and Punchy better....you gotta come harder than that Snaggle Tooth OG...don't tell me you fell off your fucking skateboard again....:lol

I'll come harder by busting a cap in yo dome, busta.

But I might have to shoot twice in the same bullet hole, considerin' how gotdamn thick that skull of yours is.

Koolaid_Man
11-04-2010, 02:59 AM
to me all the trolls belong....belong trolls to me...trolls to me belong...to me belong the trolls....and on and on and on....that's it and that's all...

TheLakaluvaLibrary
11-04-2010, 03:05 AM
to me all the trolls belong....belong trolls to me...trolls to me belong...to me belong the trolls....and on and on and on....that's it and that's all...

Greetings, Koolaid_Man

Here at the Lakaluva library we're thinking of opening up a new section that will cater to those afflicted with mental retardation. The Lakaluva and Koriwhat collections might be a little too advanced for them, but they would definitely fully comprehend your material, because impaired they may be, they are not considered the "dumbest motherfucker of all-time."

And they can use your failures as an example of how not to be a dumbass on the internet.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Regards,

The Lakaluva Library

DeadlyDynasty
11-04-2010, 03:07 AM
coming out in droves tonight...finally, some entertainment

Punchy
11-04-2010, 03:11 AM
coming out in droves tonight...finally, some entertainment

At Koolaid_Man's expense, no doubt. He took a sperm shower in this thread. Straight bukkake.

Punchy
11-04-2010, 03:13 AM

What is that? Fuckin' baby talk?

I must've knocked your ass out a few times too many back in the day.

DeadlyDynasty
11-04-2010, 03:14 AM
At Koolaid_Man's expense, no doubt. He took a sperm shower in this thread. Straight bukkake.

As it usually is...too bad it looks like it's over tho. I was gonna get my popcorn ready

symple19
11-04-2010, 05:52 AM
lol trolls

angelbelow
11-04-2010, 06:39 AM
hahahahahaa

angelbelow
11-04-2010, 06:40 AM
So would it be funny or sad if all the trolls in this thread were the same person?

SpursFanFirst
11-04-2010, 10:48 AM
The Spurs have beaten the Pacers (probably a 5th seed in the East this year) and got a clutch win on the road against Phoenix

Clearly you didn't watch the Pacers last night then. But...It IS the EC. I guess anything can happen.

Maverick421
11-04-2010, 10:51 AM
:lamo

Maverick421
11-04-2010, 10:52 AM
*:lmao

TheManFromAcme
11-04-2010, 02:31 PM
Hellz ya booyee!

LA been gettin all the hype this season out west but we have the most experience of any team in the west. dont forget that!

Tim and Manu and Tony are healthy and we always be ballin when they play there game

I guarantee we beat LA this season if we play.

:nope.....easy now boy-o

The_Worlds_finest
11-04-2010, 02:54 PM
Lakers are two time defending champs. That being said and you can take this with a grain of salt, this team has the best chance to beat the lakers.

hater
11-04-2010, 02:59 PM
The Lakers bench is average at best. They have their weaknesses and are inexperienced come playoff time. Compare it to our bench and it's laughable :lol

Dejaun Blair who is better than any big not named Gasol on the Lakers and James Anderson who has the potential to be a future All Star. He's that good

:lol

nice trolljob :tu

Giuseppe
11-04-2010, 03:06 PM
Lakers are two time defending champs. That being said and you can take this with a grain of salt, this team has the best chance to beat the lakers.

If you don't get skunked again.

Ashy Larry
11-04-2010, 03:09 PM
I stopped reading at L

z0sa
11-04-2010, 03:13 PM
If you don't get skunked again.

Like your Clippers are even making the playoffs :lmao

Giuseppe
11-04-2010, 03:17 PM
Sit on it, Z.

z0sa
11-04-2010, 03:18 PM
Go Clippers!!!!!!

Giuseppe
11-04-2010, 03:20 PM
You gd lowlife, you.

TheManFromAcme
11-04-2010, 03:20 PM
I am pretty confident S.A. will contend. I just don't see them with enough firepower to beat L.A. in a 7 game series much less matching L.A's length. Unless I am missing something, outside of T.S. how in the heck is S.A. going to match up with Pau, Drew and Lamar? Realistically that is.

z0sa
11-04-2010, 03:26 PM
You gd lowlife, you.

I never thought you'd show allegiance to an O & Forever, either.

Giuseppe
11-04-2010, 03:29 PM
I never thought you'd show allegiance to an O & Forever, either.

You gd crumb-bum, you.

Giuseppe
11-04-2010, 03:32 PM
I am pretty confident S.A. will contend. I just don't see them with enough firepower to beat L.A. in a 7 game series much less matching L.A's length. Unless I am missing something, outside of T.S. how in the heck is S.A. going to match up with Pau, Drew and Lamar? Realistically that is.

They can't. They're just talking thru their hats.

You notice that since they've been not getting skunked of late they're not concentrating so much on Kobe's balloon knot, but, more on their own?

& now of course Jefferson's Dick is the cat's pj's with these homos. Before he was personna non grata.

TheManFromAcme
11-04-2010, 03:43 PM
They can't. They're just talking thru their hats.

You notice that since they've been not getting skunked of late they're not concentrating so much on Kobe's balloon knot, but, more on their own?

& now of course Jefferson's Dick is the cat's pj's with these homos. Before he was personna non grata.

:lol Gotcha Cully....