PDA

View Full Version : Team of Transients?

The_Worlds_finest
11-04-2010, 07:53 AM
Am I thinking glass half empty,I dont see blair, hill, anderson, and potentially Neal sticking around once their contracts are up. Discuss

Rummpd
11-04-2010, 12:23 PM
So much can happen with the lockout threat it is impossible to predict what teams will have the capacity to have. Teams like the Heat and the Lakers may be more hurt then the Spurs and there may be "no market" for any of those you list beyond what the Spurs would pay.

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-04-2010, 01:32 PM
Damn, I was hoping someone was starting up a hobo basketball league.

maddnezz
11-04-2010, 01:47 PM
Damn, I was hoping someone was starting up a hobo basketball league.:lmao

Ocotillo
11-04-2010, 01:51 PM
Dang, can we just enjoy this season while it's going on without worrying about 3 or 4 years from now. That's the front office's job.

20beastie45
11-04-2010, 01:58 PM
dang, can we just enjoy this season while it's going on without worrying about 3 or 4 years from now. That's the front office's job.

+1

z0sa
11-04-2010, 02:08 PM
Dang, can we just enjoy this season while it's going on without worrying about 3 or 4 years from now. That's the front office's job.

This

DesignatedT
11-04-2010, 04:39 PM
Am I thinking glass half empty,I dont see blair, hill, anderson, and potentially Neal sticking around once their contracts are up. Discuss

Lynette
El Paso, TX
Hey George, recently DeJuan Blair told campers he wants to stay with the Spurs his entire career. Do you think you would also like to be a Spurs player your entire career?

GH : Me and DeJuan talk about that all the time. Actually me, DeJuan and Malik (Hairston) were talking about that. What we want to do is work very hard and eventually be the TD, TP and Manu type of thing. I look to see myself here for the rest of my career. I love it here, I love the city, it's a great first class organization and we have a great first class coach in Coach Pop who is like a father figure to us. I'll stay here my entire career if the opportunity is there.

trolling fail.

Halberto
11-04-2010, 04:58 PM
Even if they do want to stay, the salary cap penalties might not allow it. The only person I see staying in the future is George Hill. As of now I think he deserves a contract worthy of about 7 mill per year, and Pop likes him too much not to move pieces around to keep him.

UnWantedTheory
11-04-2010, 05:37 PM

BanditHiro
11-04-2010, 06:16 PM
nothing to see here just another poster trying to make a name for himself by trying to stir some kind of pot.

The_Worlds_finest
11-04-2010, 08:27 PM
nothing to see here just another poster trying to make a name for himself by trying to stir some kind of pot.

Yeah, Well, You Know, That's just like, uh, your opinion man.