Andre Iguodala
Chris Kaman

Clippers get:
Tyson Chandler
Ajinca

Sixers get:
Caron Butler
Domnique Jones

Iggy already said he wants out, Kaman looks lost with Griffin taking over all his shots.

Mavs new lineup:

Kaman(28)/Haywood(20)
Dirk(32)/ Kaman(18)
Marion(25)/Iguodala(23)
Iguodala(15)/Terry(25)/Roddy(8)
Kidd(32)/Roddy(16) ( Barea takes those minutes till roddy comes back)

Giuseppe
11-04-2010, 09:50 AM
They'd still end up with their mouths on the curb, Lakers making 'em say "good night."

Phillip
11-04-2010, 09:56 AM
dont wanna lose chandler if he keeps playing the way he has been. his defensive presence has been worlds better than i would have ever expected. i would rather try to lock him up long term if he can stay healthy for this whole year.

Pelicans78
11-04-2010, 10:01 AM
dont wanna lose chandler if he keeps playing the way he has been. his defensive presence has been worlds better than i would have ever expected. i would rather try to lock him up long term if he can stay healthy for this whole year.

Chandler was a huge reason for the Hornets success in the past. His defense, especially weak-side and against the pick-n-roll is phenomenal.

Phillip
11-04-2010, 10:13 AM
Chandler was a huge reason for the Hornets success in the past. His defense, especially weak-side and against the pick-n-roll is phenomenal.

yup he was a lot better than I thought he would be. its just nice to have someone who plays with so much emotion, effort, and heart, and has the physical tools to actually do so.

ohmwrecker
11-04-2010, 10:53 AM
Sounds like a good deal for the Mavs, but kind of a shit deal for the other two teams.

Venti Quattro
11-04-2010, 10:58 AM
What a shit proposal

eisfeld
11-04-2010, 11:30 AM
In theory a valid trade - still your minutes distribution is horrible.
Kaman playing 46 minutes? Marion over Iggy or Jet over Iggy is well... meh..
11 man rotation? Such a trade would imply the Mavs using some of their scrubs - especially bigs.

stretch
11-04-2010, 12:54 PM
In theory a valid trade - still your minutes distribution is horrible.
Kaman playing 46 minutes? Marion over Iggy or Jet over Iggy is well... meh..
11 man rotation? Such a trade would imply the Mavs using some of their scrubs - especially bigs.

yeah the minutes were absolutely horrible

Giuseppe
11-04-2010, 12:59 PM
Look at Stretch: actin' all high & mighty and studious & settled.

Jesus H. Christ, this is the livin' end.

stretch
11-04-2010, 12:59 PM
Sounds like a good deal for the Mavs, but kind of a shit deal for the other two teams.

really its not as bad as you think

Chandler would fit perfectly with the Clippers (giving shots to Griffin, and simply providing energy and dirty work), and is a massive expiring. Ajinca is actually pretty talented, but raw. good future prospect, especially for a young team like the Clips.

Philly gets a quality player back who has a massive expiring contract as well, so they wont lose a whole lot of production after Iggy leaves, and will get rid of Iggy's bad contract. Plus they get a young player with very good potential in Jones.

I would really hate to lose Chandler and his leadership/defense and Butler's selflessness and fearlessness, but it would be really nice to have Kaman's post offense, and Iggy's youth, athletic ability, perimeter defense, and well rounded game. This would be a very interesting trade.

Halberto
11-04-2010, 01:17 PM
They'd still end up with their mouths on the curb, Lakers making 'em say "good night."

Fail. That's enough height to compete with the Lakers and Celtics.

Thankfully, it will never happen.

8FOR!3
11-04-2010, 01:34 PM
I seriously think the Clippers look at this trade and laugh at it.

DJB
11-04-2010, 01:36 PM
Yeah, the Mavs are the only winners out of this.

And that's the only time you could put "Mavs" and "winners" in the same sentence...

DJ Mbenga
11-04-2010, 02:30 PM
unless chanlder is an expiring contract the clippers wont move kaman

stretch
11-04-2010, 03:00 PM
unless chanlder is an expiring contract the clippers wont move kaman

he is

Darthkiller
11-04-2010, 03:02 PM
I seriously think the Clippers look at this trade and laugh at it.

you realize that Kaman is the worst player on the clippers right? he is shooting like 20 % FG for the season.

maybe uniting with his butt buddy dirk can wake up him