PDA

View Full Version : Another Lebron Nike commercial already?

j.dizzle
11-04-2010, 12:33 PM
CMH6d0-5fqU

DisAsTerBot
11-04-2010, 12:47 PM
lol super duper gay

sefant77
11-04-2010, 01:50 PM
pure gold

Venti Quattro
11-04-2010, 01:56 PM
crofl

JamStone
11-04-2010, 02:02 PM
lol pretty funny

"Bosh gave me this jacket"

Shane27
11-04-2010, 02:06 PM
10/10 coming from a heat fan

monosylab1k
11-04-2010, 03:32 PM
You're all being overly emotional cynics :cry :cry :cry stop making fun of lebron :cry :cry :cry

Jose Canseco
11-04-2010, 03:37 PM
Dammit LeBron's gay for the fucking kids! :cry

TheMACHINE
11-04-2010, 03:40 PM
classic

IronMaxipad
11-04-2010, 03:44 PM
kUPrsB9cltU

HarlemHeat37
11-04-2010, 03:48 PM
Pretty lame, tbh..too much homophobia and cheap attempts at getting laughs..

crc21209
11-04-2010, 04:19 PM
:lol Some people have too much time on their hands...

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-04-2010, 04:41 PM
:rollin

monosylab1k
11-04-2010, 04:51 PM
kUPrsB9cltU

:lmao

Maverick421
11-04-2010, 04:51 PM
:lmao

DPG21920
11-04-2010, 05:30 PM
South Park skit = Great.

Random YouTube = Terrible.

Jose Canseco
11-04-2010, 05:53 PM
I laughed more at the random youtube video. I thought it was funnier.

That was not that funny for South Park, just kinda funny.

TheMACHINE
11-04-2010, 05:54 PM
i like em both.

"Lebron, i didnt say you were gay...i said you were very happy." - KG

HarlemHeat37
11-04-2010, 05:58 PM
I don't see the humor in an immature video centered around gay jokes that don't make any sense and have no relevance to the events they're trying to spoof..

If you like this video, you're basically admitting that you're a fan of KoolAidMan's posts, since they're pretty much the same..

DPG21920
11-04-2010, 05:59 PM
Have to agree with HH on this one.

TheMACHINE
11-04-2010, 06:00 PM
I don't see the humor in an immature video centered around gay jokes that don't make any sense and have no relevance to the events they're trying to spoof..

If you like this video, you're basically admitting that you're a fan of KoolAidMan's posts, since they're pretty much the same..

sorry that you are hurt that the video is making fun of you and your fellow gays. :depressed

TheGreatest23
11-04-2010, 06:01 PM
Have to agree with HH on this one.

do gay guys always agree with each other?

Jose Canseco
11-04-2010, 06:11 PM
Lol if I had to watch that youtube video over and over again every day, I'd get bored and sick of it. Or if the person who made the youtube video made a whole bunch of youtube videos and they were all pretty much the same, it would get old. But watching it once, I laughed. Just because it's poking fun of a player you like and you get defensive over that kind of thing, it doesn't mean it can't be funny to other people.

DPG21920
11-04-2010, 06:13 PM
For me it has nothing to do with the player. That type of stuff isn't funny. I hate KG with a passion and if it would have been about him, I still think it fails.

Just because some don't think saying "gay and fag and dick" over and over isn't creative or funny, doesn't mean they are blindly defending a player.

DPG21920
11-04-2010, 06:13 PM
do gay guys always agree with each other?

Let me guess, you loved the video.

Jose Canseco
11-04-2010, 06:16 PM
Something doesn't have to be creative to be funny. Low brow humor still works. It's why no matter how many times you've seen it, a guy getting hit, punched, kicked in the nuts can make you laugh. If you're looking for profound, deep thought comedy, probably don't go browsing homemade youtube videos. If you don't have a stick lodged up your ass, maybe you could still chuckle over "fag" or "fart" type jokes.

HarlemHeat37
11-04-2010, 06:19 PM
Lol if I had to watch that youtube video over and over again every day, I'd get bored and sick of it. Or if the person who made the youtube video made a whole bunch of youtube videos and they were all pretty much the same, it would get old. But watching it once, I laughed. Just because it's poking fun of a player you like and you get defensive over that kind of thing, it doesn't mean it can't be funny to other people.

Um, I clearly said I liked the South Park diss to Lebron, so that doesn't really make any sense..

Try again, Jam..

DPG21920
11-04-2010, 06:21 PM
lol trying to define funny or what other people should laugh at.

lol trying to say someone that doesn't think a random youtube video is funny has a stick up their ass

lol wild assumptions because you treat gay jokes (even though there were no jokes, just saying fag over and over) like they are comedy gold.

Yes, low brow humor can work. This wasn't humor. It was saying dick and fag 500 times.

Jose Canseco
11-04-2010, 06:22 PM
I thought you were going to stop posting about LeBron and Kobe except for game threads, HH37. You've been posting like crazy about them the last few days. Hmmmm.

Your post in the South Park thread was clearly an agenda post to not look like the hypocrite you are.

Carry on with your agenda.

Jose Canseco
11-04-2010, 06:24 PM

lol trying to say someone that doesn't think a random youtube video is funny has a stick up their ass

lol wild assumptions because you treat gay jokes (even though there were no jokes, just saying fag over and over) like they are comedy gold.

Yes, low brow humor can work. This wasn't humor. It was saying dick and fag 500 times.

You're doing the same thing. If it's funny to some people, what's it to you? Let it be funny to them.

"Gay" jokes are comedy gold. I clearly stated that I thought it was funnier than the South Park video, not that it was comedy gold. I didn't find the South Park piece all that funny.

Lol at you being so sensitive because someone doesn't have your same sense of humor. It's cool. HH37 has your back.

DPG21920
11-04-2010, 06:28 PM
Ummm, I said you were an idiot are a fool for laughing at this? I consistently said "for me, this isn't funny".

You started getting all butt hurt because I didn't think saying "I'm a fag, dick, gay" was hilarious. So, nice try.

Gay jokes are comedy gold? Where were the gay jokes? Or was it just saying "gay over and over"?

lol at saying someone is sensitive when you are making up random shit for no reason (you don't like it bc it's Lebron, you have a stick up your ass...).

Get real Mono understudy.

DPG21920
11-04-2010, 06:31 PM
And for someone wanting to debate the merits of funny, saying the YouTube video of some random dude was funnier than the SouthPark video is not a good start...

You personally may not like the SouthPark video as much, and you may love dick (jokes), but the SouthPark video was clearly more clever and funny.

san antonio spurs
11-04-2010, 06:37 PM
Something doesn't have to be creative to be funny. Low brow humor still works. It's why no matter how many times you've seen it, a guy getting hit, punched, kicked in the nuts can make you laugh. If you're looking for profound, deep thought comedy, probably don't go browsing homemade youtube videos. If you don't have a stick lodged up your ass, maybe you could still chuckle over "fag" or "fart" type jokes.
He didn't say you shouldn't laugh tbh. He said only retards and kids would find that kind of humor funny.

Koolaid_Man
11-04-2010, 06:47 PM
And for someone wanting to debate the merits of funny, saying the YouTube video of some random dude was funnier than the SouthPark video is not a good start...

You personally may not like the SouthPark video as much, and you may love dick (jokes), but the SouthPark video was clearly more clever and funny.

Your views are nothing more than a preemptive case for not making fun of "Timmy's" metro-sexuality....:rollin

Koolaid_Man
11-04-2010, 06:49 PM
CMH6d0-5fqU

Instant classic...one of the best pieces of work I've seen in a gazillion years...:lol

I can just see the Heat Krew steaming like the pile of shit they are...:hat

TheMACHINE
11-04-2010, 06:55 PM

hypocrit

DPG21920
11-04-2010, 06:56 PM
That says other people should not laugh?

lol not knowing how to spell hypocrite.

lol not knowing the definition of hypocrite.

lol owning a bike and constantly making "sig bets".

TheMACHINE
11-04-2010, 07:20 PM
That says other people should not laugh?

lol not knowing how to spell hypocrite.

lol not knowing the definition of hypocrite.

lol owning a bike and constantly making "sig bets".

lol obsesd wit me sppeling

lol wished he owned a bike

lol wish you had a sasha sig

HarlemHeat37
11-04-2010, 07:32 PM
TheMachine is out of his element when he isn't talking about Kobe's shoes or Pacquiao..stick to it..

:lol @ Jamstone in this thread..

- Saying I'm pretending to like the South Park skit so I can criticize the gay skit? LOL..ridiculous over analyzing..:lol mind reader..

- I never said I was going to stop posting about Lebron and Kobe..stop making shit up..

- Neither I, nor DPG, criticized others for disliking the video..we gave our own reasons for not liking it..I made a comparison to Koolaidman's posts, because he uses the same humor..

- Jam's hypocrisy in this thread is sad..he's the one that was all kinds of butthurt because DPG and I didn't like the commercial, then he tried to justify it by over analyzing and even trying to read my mind:lol..why so butthurt, Jammy?..mono been going too hard?..ohhh:lol:lol:lol gay joke, comedic gold!!..

sefant77
11-04-2010, 09:44 PM
Lets see how long it takes for Nike to let it remove...

eyeh8u
11-04-2010, 10:51 PM

if this was a video of a dog wearing a lebron sucks t- shirt people would still think its hilarious

Medvedenko
11-05-2010, 01:06 AM
Pretty lame, tbh..too much homophobia and cheap attempts at getting laughs..

You have been on this forum...right....

monosylab1k
11-05-2010, 03:00 AM
You have been on this forum...right....

Please stop posting gaywad.

Medvedenko
11-05-2010, 12:08 PM
Please stop posting gaywad.

Exactly my sentiments. It's part of the Mav culture and fabric.

GuerillaBlack
11-05-2010, 12:23 PM
Cleveland responds:

NvgD9HNTMkM

j.dizzle
11-05-2010, 12:28 PM
:lmao The city of Cleveland is gonna be butthurt forever or what? Actually NM, I would be depressed too if I lived there & the only legit pro team we had went to shit this quick haha. Those freezing winters are gonna be extra hard this year haha

LRMR
11-05-2010, 03:52 PM
We at LRMR Marketing would like to announce that we have arranged an interview to finally put a rest to the allegations regarding the sexual orientation of LeBron James. In conjunction with CBS and 60 Minutes and interviewed by respected 60 Minutes correspondent Lesley Stahl, LeBron will address questions about his sexuality, his alleged gay relationships with other men, including Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, and LRMR's own Maverick Carter.

LRMR has arranged a contract with 60 Minutes so that some of the proceeds from 60 Minutes advertising revenue will go to the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network to help fund a better understanding of gay issues, of course after LRMR takes a 97.5% fee organizational fee. The 60 Minutes interview will air at the end of November.

What should we do? Whatever we do, we do it for the fucking kids.

Xylus
11-05-2010, 05:38 PM
Pretty fucking lame video. Calling Lebron gay. Good one.