leemajors
11-04-2010, 05:28 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5765214

Kermit
11-04-2010, 05:30 PM
$200,000? Damn.

tlongII
11-04-2010, 08:38 PM
LOL. Just another example of the cheating that goes on in SEC football.

symple19
11-05-2010, 05:09 AM
These are allegations only. Apparently Cam's parents have done everything asked of them by the NCAA thus far, and no wrongdoing has been proven yet. I'll stay in a wait and see pattern for now.

symple19
11-05-2010, 05:10 AM
LOL. Just another example of the cheating that goes on in SEC football.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqetG8k59M9Se9TGkFQkvTKd6nm2D6b CxVgo0ngcRHmdhjyYk&t=1&usg=__0m4OhiW7vZDQyhfr3-XIvfFcmt0=

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSS-SdCv5iQ0JuYJ7pwTsxRxm0b6YbMLp60BnYqU0xQ581FXFM&t=1&usg=__RRMiX-e54NwzBxaqyLhrh7it3TI=

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfrvh5s0K2rAkl5pjOOer-Ao96o2bm7noRolD9PUPVN82Zb2Y&t=1&usg=__yUGKhEtloPODOgzikCFjOTlXHlI=

symple19
11-05-2010, 05:19 AM
lol convicting before anything is proven

If it is proven that anyone associated with the program or Cam himself were involved in wrongdoing, then they should be fucking crucified!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've had enough cheating, and the subsequent sanctions, to last me a lifetime from Auburn. The 93' team would've played for a national championship had they not been on sanctions.

symple19
11-05-2010, 09:19 AM
Per Jeffrey Lee, AU Rivals writer...

More info regarding allegations... Reply
I've spoken to two very trusted sources on the situation, and both said the following are facts:

* Florida coach Urban Myer, Mississippi State coach Dan Mullen and former Mississippi State quarterback John Bond had a telephone conversation recently to discuss the allegations.

* Meyer had an interest in this story getting out and encouraged Bond to do so.

* Mullen told the two he thought they should move on, let it go, regardless of what was being alleged. Meyer said no, that it needed to get out to the media.

* Kenny Rogers, who is alleged to have sought money, is a desperate individual that was trying to get Cam Newton to go to Mississippi State. Rogers has a checkered past that includes an ongoing investigation by the NFL.

symple19
11-05-2010, 09:27 AM
hmmmm, Urban Meyer huh? If true then the timing is questionable.

Also... This investigation has been ongoing since the summer, before Cam was a Heisman candidate or even a sure starter at Auburn. Both schools knew about the investigation. This also means that AU's compliance department was aware of what was going on and still cleared him. I seriously doubt AU is dumb enough, especially after getting hit so hard in the early 90's, to clear the guy when they knew there was an ongoing investigation.

Again, wait and see, wait and see... But I'm still nervous as hell. Many people will believe the worst even if Auburn and Cam are cleared. Could hurt AU's image as well as recruiting......

symple19
11-05-2010, 09:46 AM
Incredible, there are already writers putting shit like this out: http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/dont-vote-for-auburns-cameron-newton-for-heisman-trophy-110410

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_bianchi/2010/11/cam-newton-integrity-heisman-trophy.html

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/Cameron-Newton-probe-analysis-110410

Probably kiss the heisman goodbye, Cam, even if you, your family, and your school are innocent.

symple19
11-05-2010, 09:50 AM
One of the things the NFL is investigating Kenny Rogers (the guy who asked for the money from MSU to deliver Cam) for is lying to the NFL about who he represents

symple19
11-05-2010, 10:06 AM
and a more responsible article from SI's Stuart Mandel:

The 2010 college football season began under a cloud of NCAA-related scandals. Is it about to end in a cataclysmic thunderstorm?
Just when you'd forgotten about Marvin Austin and A.J. Green, Nick Saban's "pimp" speech and Reggie Bush's forfeited Heisman, another scandal has rocked the sport. Only this time, we're not talking about a guy from five years ago forfeiting his Heisman or a star receiver selling his jersey. We're talking about the undisputed brightest star of the 2010 season, Auburn quarterback Cam Newton, suddenly embroiled in seedy allegations at a time when his team is in the stretch run of a possible BCS championship berth.
To be clear, as of Thursday evening, neither Auburn, nor Newton nor his family has been publicly accused of any wrongdoing. Anything to the contrary is assumption or innuendo, and Newton is not being withheld from competition.
"I will say this very loud and clear," Auburn coach Gene Chizik said Thursday night. "Cam Newton is eligible at Auburn University. Period. End of story."
But an ESPN.com report Thursday details allegations that Kenneth Rogers, a former Mississippi State player-turned-agent who claimed to be representing then-recruit Newton, sought $180,000 from that school to sign the quarterback. Mississippi State turned Rogers in to the SEC, and at some point the NCAA began investigating Newton's father, Cecil, asking for bank statements.
"It's not true," Newton's father said Thursday night. "The allegations are completely unfounded, and we've retained an attorney. That's all I can say at this time"
SEC and Auburn have apparently known of the allegations since at least July, yet Newton has not missed a down. In most cases, if a player's eligibility is even remotely in question, a school sits him until the matter is resolved (as North Carolina did with several players earlier this season.) Either Auburn did its due diligence and feels confident Newton's family did no wrong, or it's taking an incredibly brazen risk in suiting up a player at the center of an ongoing investigation.
Whether guilty or innocent, the presumptive Heisman front-runner now carries an inescapable stigma. The kid with the big smile and postgame exuberance, the highlight-reel runs and pass-efficiency prowess, is now linked to the ugly words "extra benefits" and the eye-popping numbers "$200,000" (the figure Rogers claimed "other schools" had offered). It also shines new light on the increasingly pervasive and disgraceful practices of individuals like Rogers, whose company Elite Football Preparation holds camps for college prospects and claims to "match high school athletes with college programs."
He and others like him are the football equivalent to the shady AAU coaches that have long brokered behind-the-scenes deals for elite basketball prospects. The NCAA is only now starting to get a handle on them.
The state of Alabama is no stranger to pay-for-play schemes. One can't help flashing back to the name Albert Means, the Crimson Tide defensive lineman whose high school coach sold him in exchange for a promised $200,000 from boosters. The scandal wound up landing Alabama a two-year bowl ban and other severe NCAA sanctions. Auburn has a history of insidious boosters, earning its own bowl ban in the early '90s over benefits to defensive back Eric Ramsey. Former coach Terry Bowden claimed in 2001 that a horde of boosters were "paying players cash, $12,000, $15,000 to sign," when he first arrived in 1993.
But in both those cases there was a smoking gun -- Memphis high school coach Milton Kirk blew the whistle on his boss, Lynn Lang, for arranging the Means deal, and Ramsey caught an Auburn booster on tape discussing his scheme. As of now, we have no evidence that Rogers made any such demand to Auburn on behalf of Newton, or that any dollars ever changed hands. We only know what didn't happen -- that Mississippi State did not take up Rogers on his offer.
But college football fans are understandably skeptical. They've seen enough sleaze infest the sport over the years -- just during this year, for that matter -- to believe that where there's smoke, there's fire. There's Newton's admittedly odd statement to Sports Illustrated a couple weeks back that he had initially preferred to play for his former Florida offensive coordinator, Dan Mullen, in Starkville, but that he let his father make the decision for him. Cecil chose Auburn. And there are the mysterious circumstances as to why one of his father's churches, Holy Zion Center of Deliverance in Newnan, Ga., went from the brink of city-mandated demolition in 2009 to securing enough money to undergo renovations last spring.
For all these reasons, a cloud of suspicion will more than likely hang over Newton for as long as he remains at Auburn, tainting what had been a thus-far redemptive story for the former Florida and junior college transfer. Will Heisman voters hold the pending investigation against him? Will it distract him or his teammates from the looming Iron Bowl showdown with Alabama and the possible SEC and national championship games that might follow?
Of most vital urgency -- is there a chance the best player in college football may eventually be shelved?
It's hard to imagine that will happen. If it was ever a possibility, Auburn would be grossly irresponsible to have played him to this point. But the fact it's even become a question is yet another unfortunate, unsurprising window into the underbelly of college football. And another agent-related scandal is always lurking around the corner.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/stewart_mandel/11/04/newton.investigation/#ixzz14Q8u6TzO

The Gemini Method
11-05-2010, 11:29 AM
So, it's wait until everything is proven to see if there was any wrongdoing in Cam Newton's case, but the telling thing is that you, and you have to say you didn't, were one to crucify the USC situation as a done deal? I do think there has to be concrete proof if Newton had any actual part in it, but the lengths some people go to defend this situation and throw the stones in another is quite hilarious.

Stump
11-05-2010, 11:59 AM
As reputation driven of a sport as college football is in its recruiting, ranking, and awards process, ESPN better feel pretty confident that this is the real deal. Even the NCAA has known about this for months and has felt it didn't merit an official investigation. If it turns out to be total garbage, the guys behind making this a national story should be called out on this. Seriously, these kinds of scandals can ruin a program.

As far as if it's true, I obviously only have as information as everyone here. However, it sounds to me like the recruiting process between Newton and Auburn was clean as a whistle. Auburn has shown they have had absolutely no association with the sketchy 'agent' in question, and the Newtons have shown they have no money to hide. The issue only involves his recruitment with Miss St.

If Cam was truly associated with asking money from Miss St, he should lose the Heisman, but Auburn shouldn't be punished.

Kermit
11-05-2010, 12:55 PM
Incredible, there are already writers putting shit like this out: http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/dont-vote-for-auburns-cameron-newton-for-heisman-trophy-110410

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_bianchi/2010/11/cam-newton-integrity-heisman-trophy.html

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/Cameron-Newton-probe-analysis-110410

Probably kiss the heisman goodbye, Cam, even if you, your family, and your school are innocent.

Thayer Evans. :lmao:lmao:lmao

Blake
11-05-2010, 01:25 PM
the homers in the college forum crack. me. up.

tlongII
11-05-2010, 08:28 PM
As reputation driven of a sport as college football is in its recruiting, ranking, and awards process, ESPN better feel pretty confident that this is the real deal. Even the NCAA has known about this for months and has felt it didn't merit an official investigation. If it turns out to be total garbage, the guys behind making this a national story should be called out on this. Seriously, these kinds of scandals can ruin a program.

As far as if it's true, I obviously only have as information as everyone here. However, it sounds to me like the recruiting process between Newton and Auburn was clean as a whistle. Auburn has shown they have had absolutely no association with the sketchy 'agent' in question, and the Newtons have shown they have no money to hide. The issue only involves his recruitment with Miss St.

If Cam was truly associated with asking money from Miss St, he should lose the Heisman, but Auburn shouldn't be punished.

Why would Newton go Auburn if he was offered $180K to go to Mississippi State? $200K?

Stump
11-05-2010, 11:20 PM
Why would Newton go Auburn if he was offered $180K to go to Mississippi State? $200K?
I think you don't understand the facts as they stand right now.

A guy claiming to represent Cam asked for $180k from a Miss. St representative, not the other way around. He was turned down. Auburn claims they have shown their phone records to the NCAA and absolutely nobody associated with the university has talked to this guy. There is no proof that anyone was willing to cooperate with the runner.

Again, right now the issue involves Newton and Miss St. Auburn is presently not involved in the controversy (other than the obvious fact that he plays here). Could this later expand to include them? I suppose.

I'm obviously biased, but as emphatic as Coach Chizic has been, I think his hands are clean. If he truly does have something to hide, he has balls of steel to say what he has. As I remember, Pete Carrol preferred to side step the Reggie Bush issue rather than confront it.

symple19
11-06-2010, 04:26 AM
Exactly. There was concrete documentation and a paper trail involving the Reggie Bush fiasco. Here there is none, at least so far. I think the situations are very different.

Like I said before, if anyone from Auburn or it's associated departments is shown to be involved, crucify them and the program because they would deserve it.

And Blake making Homer statements is hilarious

Marklar MM
11-06-2010, 08:12 AM

Denard Robinson- Same stats. 2 less games. More NCAA records.

He just doesn't have a defense of any kind or he would be undefeated as well.

But knowing how the voters go, they will give it to Newton.

symple19
11-06-2010, 08:47 AM
Denard Robinson- Same stats. 2 less games. More NCAA records.

He just doesn't have a defense of any kind or he would be undefeated as well.

But knowing how the voters go, they will give it to Newton.

:lmao

Denard Robinson - 8 fewer total TDs than Cam, A lower passer rating (by 17 points), playing against far inferior opposition, with 2 less games because he's fragile... oh, and 3 losses :lol

Like Auburn does have a defense? Have you watched Auburn at all? :lol

tlongII
11-06-2010, 10:43 AM
LaMichael James is going to win the Heisman anyway.

symple19
11-06-2010, 10:50 AM
his chances are certainly looking better now...

Blake
11-06-2010, 02:42 PM
And Blake making Homer statements is hilarious

why would you think me making homer statements is hilarious?

the other homer posts in this thread, including yours, are definitely more hilarious than what I said.

Marklar MM
11-06-2010, 07:05 PM
:lmao

Denard Robinson - 8 fewer total TDs than Cam, A lower passer rating (by 17 points), playing against far inferior opposition, with 2 less games because he's fragile... oh, and 3 losses :lol

Like Auburn does have a defense? Have you watched Auburn at all? :lol
Any semblance of a defense and Michigan is 9-0. Any semblance of a kicking game and Michigan is 9-0. Any semblance of something not related to offense Michigan is 9-0.

symple19
11-06-2010, 10:37 PM
Any semblance of a defense and Michigan is 9-0. Any semblance of a kicking game and Michigan is 9-0. Any semblance of something not related to offense Michigan is 9-0.

:sleep :cry

symple19
11-06-2010, 10:38 PM
why would you think me making homer statements is hilarious?

the other homer posts in this thread, including yours, are definitely more hilarious than what I said.

how so?

The Gemini Method
11-09-2010, 01:22 AM
So the more allegations involving Cam and what seems a now checkered past...the academic dishonesty that is under investigation for when he was @ Florida? Tsk tsk...

symple19
11-09-2010, 07:00 AM
So the more allegations involving Cam and what seems a now checkered past...the academic dishonesty that is under investigation for when he was @ Florida? Tsk tsk...

There's no investigation into him allegedly cheating on tests at Florida. These are merely revelations that would have no impact on the ongoing investigation.

Fox Sports, judging by the atrocious articles their writers have put out lately, is merely piling on with any negative stuff they can dig up.

Keep jacking off to this if you wish, but it continues to look like Auburn did nothing wrong, and neither did Cam or his family. Tsk tsk...

The Gemini Method
11-09-2010, 12:23 PM
There's no investigation into him allegedly cheating on tests at Florida. These are merely revelations that would have no impact on the ongoing investigation.

Fox Sports, judging by the atrocious articles their writers have put out lately, is merely piling on with any negative stuff they can dig up.

Keep jacking off to this if you wish, but it continues to look like Auburn did nothing wrong, and neither did Cam or his family. Tsk tsk...

So vehemently defending the guy, eh? It's all good because all this negative talk can't all be amiss. There has to be something going on or has gone on with the guy. He's afforded the same right that he has to be proven to have done wrong, but all these allegations have to come from somewhere and whether they are proven that remains to be seen.

Keep defending your boy there, Symple. No need to get all defensive and though its okay that you let Newton nut all over your face, he's definitely not a clean student-athlete and let's hope karma fucks him...or Oregon does if they make it to the BCS title game.

Kermit
11-09-2010, 12:43 PM
he's definitely not a clean student-athlete and let's hope karma fucks him

The same way karma fucked USC? It looks like the kid is getting blasted based on rumors and Urban Meyer's hard-on. And unfortunately, based on his priors, this shit is causing a bigger stink than it should.

Blake
11-09-2010, 12:57 PM
how so?

The 93' team would've played for a national championship had they not been on sanctions.

lol

The Gemini Method
11-09-2010, 01:02 PM
The same way karma fucked USC? It looks like the kid is getting blasted based on rumors and Urban Meyer's hard-on. And unfortunately, based on his priors, this shit is causing a bigger stink than it should.

Yup, USC got what it deserved for not reading the writing on the wall in regards to Bush and his parents. They're paying for it now and doing alright--though the implements will probably be felt next year and the following year, though, our future recruiting is doing pretty good considering. I'm just running a contrarian commentary because symple is fervishly defending the guy like so many USC supporters did with Reggie.

Prodigal
11-09-2010, 03:16 PM
It seems like someone is seriously out to bring this guy down.

symple19
11-09-2010, 05:54 PM
lol

they deserved to be on sanctions that year dipshit, my point was that because of that episode the athletic department learned a big lesson and wouldn't take chances on a guy they thought were dirty.

And yes, the 93' team would have played for a national championship, considering FSU got into the game with one loss.

Matter of fact, Auburn was the only major D1 school to end up undefeated that year.

symple19
11-09-2010, 06:16 PM
So vehemently defending the guy, eh? It's all good because all this negative talk can't all be amiss. There has to be something going on or has gone on with the guy. He's afforded the same right that he has to be proven to have done wrong, but all these allegations have to come from somewhere and whether they are proven that remains to be seen.

Keep defending your boy there, Symple. No need to get all defensive and though its okay that you let Newton nut all over your face, he's definitely not a clean student-athlete and let's hope karma fucks him...or Oregon does if they make it to the BCS title game.

rofl, you're really asshurt that USC is on probation and Kiffin is failing.

Also, don't get whiny when I correct you. Again, there is no investigation (at this point) into Cam Newton or Auburn. The entire episode is between MSU and this Rogers asshole. As for the cheating on tests, it was a clear breach of privacy laws to disclose it, and shows that someone wants badly to discredit Cam in any way possible, even if it's not relevant whatsoever to the investigation.

Clean student athlete? What the fuck does that mean? Where is your outrage over Lamichael James Harassing some woman (and pleading guilty to a misdemeanor)? Will karma get him too? It's quite obvious that you're one of the many who just want to see the guy fail, you hypocrite fuck.

And yeah, i'm defensive. There's zero evidence of anything right now, none. If that evidence shows up, scroll up to where I say all involved should be "crucified" if wrongdoing is proven

So keep crying because not only does your team suck now, but it will for the foreseeable future as long as Kiffin and Co are running the show. Hating on others won't make anything better

symple19
11-09-2010, 06:21 PM
Yup, USC got what it deserved for not reading the writing on the wall in regards to Bush and his parents. They're paying for it now and doing alright--though the implements will probably be felt next year and the following year, though, our future recruiting is doing pretty good considering. I'm just running a contrarian commentary because symple is fervishly defending the guy like so many USC supporters did with Reggie.

If this is all a 'devil's advocate' troll job, then so be it. There just aren't any parallels yet in the two cases. Lot's of evidence was out there very early on in the Bush fiasco.

Some of your arguments wouldn't sound like sour grapes if they were coming from somebody other than a USC guy

symple19
11-09-2010, 06:43 PM
lol clean student athletes http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/feed/2010-09/heisman-watch

The Gemini Method
11-09-2010, 06:53 PM
Don't get all touchy, Symple. The LaMichael James situation is hideous as well. However, I wasn't posting on the board during his situation and to add commentary post-situation would confound the whole mission to poke fun at Cam Newton and the rumors as of now. I mean, Oregon has had its share of controversy from the days of Rich Brooks on down to Jeremiah Masoli and the laptop incident...

And you're right--if there is a crime, no matter whom is perping said crime, they should be punished. I'm not 'bitter' or 'whiny' over what transpired at USC, but what I don't agree with is that everyone outside of the university labels the whole school as cheaters before any actual evidence was released or brought to light. It's pretty much the whole guise behind my posts--you don't like the same thing I didn't like when it happened. In a sense, it was a 'devil's advocate' thing, but I digress...I don't really enjoy such a role.

Our team sucks now? 6-3 is hardly 'sucking' considering what's gone on and surrounded the team. Two last play losses to a very good Stanford team and well, a competitive Washington team (That loss I say was horrible...), and a beatdown by the no. 1 team in the country--revenge for all the years that USC gave the Ducks the vicious treatment, does not equate to a team sucking. Granted, when Barkley leaves you might have a case in regards to whether or not the Trojans hit rock bottom. But as of now? We've managed to win 6 games when it wasn't certain we'd win 2/3rds that much.

We're not the creme de la creme of the PAC-10(12) anymore, but we're not 4-5 and not on probation like a locally popular program is...

The Gemini Method
11-09-2010, 06:58 PM
lol clean student athletes http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/feed/2010-09/heisman-watch

Then give the Heisman to Andrew Luck...the dude's been off the crime report and has led a Stanford team that lost it's best player to the Vikings and still manages to come up big...though that one loss to LaMichael James' Ducks could be a mark against the guy.

symple19
11-09-2010, 07:00 PM
Fair enough TGM. You're a good poster and I'm not going to get into a shouting match. Obviously this touches a nerve with me. I probably need to stay away from this thread for awhile, until or unless something substantive come out

The Gemini Method
11-09-2010, 07:04 PM
Fair enough TGM. You're a good poster and I'm not going to get into a shouting match. Obviously this touches a nerve with me. I probably need to stay away from this thread for awhile, until or unless something substantive come out

No harm done, Symple. I can get overly sensitive when the jokes are on the Trojans as well. That's why I don't really argue on here because it irks me that while the Bush scandal was unfolding, some people were calling the entire student body as dirty and, well, that was not right...I had to hustle to pay for my housing lol.

I can't stand Oregon either...so, I would hope that if the Tigers do meet the Ducks, Cam Newton goes Vince Young on those new breed pretenders.

symple19
11-09-2010, 07:06 PM
Then give the Heisman to Andrew Luck...the dude's been off the crime report and has led a Stanford team that lost it's best player to the Vikings and still manages to come up big...though that one loss to LaMichael James' Ducks could be a mark against the guy.

...or the Boise St QB, Kellen Moore. However, I still don't think voters should be held hostage over past transgressions of Heisman winners. The Bush thing has people acting a bit crazy.

Bottom line for me, I could care less if CM wins the Heisman, i'd much rather have a NC

The Gemini Method
11-09-2010, 07:07 PM
...or the Boise St QB, Kellen Moore. However, I still don't think voters should be held hostage over past transgressions of Heisman winners. The Bush thing has people acting a bit crazy.

Bottom line for me, I could care less if CM wins the Heisman, i'd much rather have a NC

Amen to that...I'm sure Sam Bradford, Jason White, and Carson Palmer would say the same thing...

tlongII
11-09-2010, 07:45 PM
Smoke = Fire

Blake
11-09-2010, 09:40 PM
they deserved to be on sanctions that year dipshit, my point was that because of that episode the athletic department learned a big lesson and wouldn't take chances on a guy they thought were dirty.

And yes, the 93' team would have played for a national championship, considering FSU got into the game with one loss.

Matter of fact, Auburn was the only major D1 school to end up undefeated that year.

poor Auburn.

homers like you crack. me. up.

Blake
11-09-2010, 09:42 PM
Obviously this touches a nerve with me. I probably need to stay away from this thread for awhile, until or unless something substantive come out

:lol

Kermit
11-09-2010, 11:58 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5786315

Uh oh.

Cant_Be_Faded
11-10-2010, 12:11 AM
My take thus far:

1) Someone in the SEC is butthurt at Auburn's success. This information was all known, but is being thrown out day after day in order to paint Auburn and Cam in a bad light, hurting the Heisman-Lock-of-the-Year's chances at winning the Heisman and putting Auburn into a bad light down the road.

2) If the SEC officials knew about this they should be investigated too. Unfortunately the NCAA is the biggest joke of an organization at little discrepancies like eligibility. Something like this would take until Cam's 2nd year in the NFL to be resolved officially.

3) Like it or not, this every day this stays in the media is going to damage Cam Newton's college legacy and what legacy at Auburn he was trying to forge.

4) About a third of this stuff thrown out in this ongoing story has absolutely no way of being proved. Some writers can be throwing shit on the wall to see what sticks.

tlongII
11-10-2010, 12:20 AM
From ESPN...

After Newton committed to Auburn, another source said an emotional Cam Newton phoned another recruiter to express regret that he wouldn't be going to Mississippi State, stating that his father Cecil had chosen Auburn for him because "the money was too much."

Cant_Be_Faded
11-10-2010, 12:45 AM
Damn theres new shit coming out every few hours on this!

Why isn't the whole story already out? I don't get it.

Sigz
11-10-2010, 11:06 AM
Yeah don't get all touchy symple; you faggot.

DesignatedT
11-10-2010, 02:10 PM
It's being reported that Cam Newton is about to be suspended by the NCAA. about 2 hours ago via web Retweeted by 2 people

http://twitter.com/ColFootballNews/status/2412672909844480

The Gemini Method
11-10-2010, 02:25 PM
Regardless of what happens--It's always funny to see people 'act' surprised that there is this type of issue going on in college sports. Like the wheel is invented each time there is a Reggie Bush or a Jeremiah Masoli or whomever it may be.

tlongII
11-10-2010, 03:58 PM
Regardless of what happens--It's always funny to see people 'act' surprised that there is this type of issue going on in college sports. Like the wheel is invented each time there is a Reggie Bush or a Jeremiah Masoli or whomever it may be.

No kidding. This crap goes on in every conference in the country. Just moreso in the SEC than others, imo. :lol

The Gemini Method
11-11-2010, 11:30 AM
No kidding. This crap goes on in every conference in the country. Just moreso in the SEC than others, imo. :lol

Football is king down thurr...they will do anything to ensure a championship...

coyotes_geek
11-11-2010, 07:12 PM
http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd466/kinghippolsu/priceisrightset3withlighting-1-1-1.jpg

crc21209
11-13-2010, 01:45 AM
Just let him play, fuck it.

crc21209
11-13-2010, 01:47 AM
http://twitter.com/ColFootballNews/status/2412672909844480

Newton story not true. Now this is getting out of hand.
2:42 PM Nov 10th via web

http://twitter.com/ColFootballNews

Blake
11-13-2010, 11:48 AM
Watching Cam Newton the rest of this year is going to be like a thrilling 75-yard touchdown run that you know will get called back.
2:43 PM Nov 10th via web

http://twitter.com/ColFootballNews

pretty much

IronMexican
11-13-2010, 04:33 PM
Can we use this thread to talk about the Dawgs vs Auburn? hopefully TCU can turn it around, and Oregon stumbles somewhere.