PDA

View Full Version : Evans ON Garnett

RedsLakers24
11-05-2010, 04:24 AM
I’d love to see Charlie and KG in the ring. I’d pick Charlie,” Evans, the Raptors forward, was saying on Thursday, after a noon-hour practice on the campus of UCLA (http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1064096#). “I’ve seen KG get his ass whupped. ... He’s always barking, and when it’s time to get physical, he’s always been a little chihuahua.”

“You can break a guy down with (words). I’ve done it,” he claimed. But everything, Evans said, is not fair. No matter if Garnett said “cancer” or “cancerous,” Evans suggested that Garnett’s tack was inappropriate given Villanueva’s battle with alopecia (http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1064096#) areata, an auto-immune disorder that has rendered him hairless.
“A disease? Without a cure? ... Like, ‘Oh, you’ve got AIDS, Magic.’ Come on, you don’t do that. Certain things are off limits,” said Evans.
Added Jarrett Jack, the Raptors (http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1064096#) guard: “I’ve heard worse. I’ve heard people mention other people’s family members. That type of thing. You hear a lot of (stuff).”

“Anthony Peeler,” said Evans, referring to a 2004 incident in which the 6-foot-4 Peeler stung Garnett with a shot to the stomach and jaw. “I’ve seen KG pick on (Raptors point guard (http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1064096#)) Jose (Calderon). I ain’t never seen him bark up a bear. He’s always being a little chihuahua. When he’s got a pit bull about to get on him, I’ve seen him back down. ... That’s why I’ll take Charlie in the ring.”

DeadlyDynasty
11-05-2010, 04:26 AM
They're right

Roddy Beaubois
11-05-2010, 04:35 AM
crucified

Giuseppe
11-05-2010, 06:05 AM
“A disease? Without a cure? ... Like, ‘Oh, you’ve got AIDS, Magic.’ Come on, you don’t do that. Certain things are off limits,” said Evans.

Added Jarrett Jack, the Raptors (http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1064096#) guard: “I’ve heard worse. I’ve heard people mention other people’s family members. That type of thing. You hear a lot of (stuff).
It's a factor in why the foreign players (Manu withstanding) have a difficult time competing & flourishing in the NBA. They've never went to that point during a "game" in the old country. They're appalled.

We even have lines here, on this Board that the guys get wet about: Ln Grrrr posts that pic of his kid. I cite he's got tard in him, and all Hell breaks loose. Though the kid did look not right.

JJ Hickson
11-05-2010, 06:53 AM
[/INDENT]It's a factor in why the foreign players (Manu withstanding) have a difficult time competing & flourishing in the NBA. They've never went to that point during a "game" in the old country. They're appalled.

We even have lines here, on this Board that the guys get wet about: Ln Grrrr posts that pic of his kid. I cite he's got tard in him, and all Hell breaks loose. Though the kid did look not right.

I don't think an old, unemployed, burned out mentally unstable sexual deviant is in any position to be calling someone else a "tard".

Giuseppe
11-05-2010, 08:38 AM
That aside, that kid had tard in him.

& we all know it.

hater
11-05-2010, 08:39 AM
nothing new. just stating what everyone knows.

resistanze
11-05-2010, 09:21 AM
I don't think an old, unemployed, burned out mentally unstable sexual deviant is in any position to be calling someone else a "tard".

:lol

Giuseppe
11-05-2010, 10:06 AM
The kid had tard in him and you know it, Res.

mingus
11-05-2010, 11:43 AM
I'm just glad gusseppe posts in here all day. one less crazy motherfucker ive we've gotta worry about in real life.

Giuseppe
11-05-2010, 11:52 AM
Yer gonna sit there, Ming, and tell me that kid looked normal?

Please.

ohmwrecker
11-05-2010, 11:52 AM
Anyhoo . . . hate to be on topic here, but somebody needs to expose Garnett for the loudmouth, jackass coward that he is. I nominate Matt Bonner from my team. We could live with the short suspension and it would be particularly embarrassing for KG to get punked by a ginger.

Roddy Beaubois
11-05-2010, 12:08 PM
[/INDENT]It's a factor in why the foreign players (Manu withstanding) have a difficult time competing & flourishing in the NBA. They've never went to that point during a "game" in the old country. They're appalled.

:lmao I knew this was coming in this thread.

ElNono
11-05-2010, 12:13 PM
Sky is blue thread

JamStone
11-05-2010, 01:19 PM
It's too bad Nate Robinson is on the Celtics. He'd be a guy I could see challenging KG and getting a couple of hard licks on KG's mug. Plus, if someone does sit KG down, I would love for it to be a little guy instead of another big man.

Giuseppe
11-05-2010, 01:27 PM
It's too bad Nate Robinson is on the Celtics. He'd be a guy I could see challenging KG and getting a couple of hard licks on KG's mug.

Or, at least his bean bag.

usdane
11-05-2010, 01:29 PM
I'd like to see KG pick on Reggie Evans. Evans would rearrange KG's face.

Giuseppe
11-05-2010, 01:32 PM
I'd like to see Midget talk trash whilst in the same room as Kool.

I'd like to see 228 putting her make up on.

HarlemHeat37
11-05-2010, 01:56 PM
:lol Reggie Evans, the guy that fights by grabbing balls..tough guy..

KG has made the Finals in the past 2 years that he's been healthy, he probably would have won another ring if he stayed healthy in 2009..clearly he's doing something right..

21_Blessings
11-05-2010, 01:58 PM
twitter is the worst

gaKNOW!blee
11-05-2010, 02:36 PM
:lol Reggie Evans, the guy that fights by grabbing balls..tough guy..

KG has made the Finals in the past 2 years that he's been healthy, he probably would have won another ring if he stayed healthy in 2009..clearly he's doing something right..

so being a good basketball player = automatically not a little bitch?

HarlemHeat37
11-05-2010, 02:43 PM
No, I'm not saying Garnett isn't an annoying player, but that's just what he does..

His strategy is to annoy the opposing player and to get in his head, and it clearly works..part of the Celtics' defense has been to play physical and to get in the opposing player's head, and he's a huge part of it..

koriwhat
11-05-2010, 02:45 PM
so being a good basketball player = automatically not a little bitch?

cool avatar man! i love how you stole it from me. :toast

bitches and blunts! :king

koriwhat
11-05-2010, 02:46 PM
cool avatar man! i love how you stole it from me. :toast

bitches and blunts! :king

speaking of bitches, fuck kg!

ohmwrecker
11-05-2010, 03:44 PM
No, I'm not saying Garnett isn't an annoying player, but that's just what he does..

His strategy is to annoy the opposing player and to get in his head, and it clearly works..

It doesn't work on Duncan.

MannyIsGod
11-05-2010, 04:14 PM

His strategy is to annoy the opposing player and to get in his head, and it clearly works..part of the Celtics' defense has been to play physical and to get in the opposing player's head, and he's a huge part of it..

I don't think that Evans said anything that contradicts that. He just thinks Garnett is a punk. He's right.

jag
11-05-2010, 04:58 PM
(Manu withstanding)

Ya i don't think Manu gives two shits about KG.

hCqefcY7lpI

Medvedenko
11-05-2010, 04:58 PM
Yup, KG's a punk and always has been. He was bitch when he was getting ousted in Minnesota every year, nothings changed, regardless of winning 1 ring on an allstar team.
Oh, and while were at it for players I despise, Nate Robinson is by far the most annoying player on the C's now.

jag
11-05-2010, 05:00 PM
And what's up with HH hugging KG's balls? I get that you wanna take it deep from Bron...but I'm not gonna sit here and watch you talk up KG.

Giuseppe
11-05-2010, 06:30 PM

That shit is on the edges, Manu never even hears it.

Only the weak minded hear it, and go crying to the papers with it.

Pero
11-05-2010, 06:34 PM
And what's up with HH hugging KG's balls? I get that you wanna take it deep from Bron...but I'm not gonna sit here and watch you talk up KG.

HH gets into ST Allstar team --> success gets in his head ---> HH starts doing cocaine ---> HH becomes moron.

LkrFan
11-05-2010, 06:38 PM

hCqefcY7lpI
GREAT video! :toast

HarlemHeat37
11-05-2010, 07:04 PM
HH gets into ST Allstar team --> success gets in his head ---> HH starts doing cocaine ---> HH becomes moron.

:(..

hitmanyr2k
11-05-2010, 07:05 PM

hCqefcY7lpI

Ginobili and KG have gotten into it before. I have a regular season game on tape from 2006 or 2007 when KG was still on the TWolves. He was trying his typical antics and Ginobili wasn't showing any reaction at first but by the end of the third quarter it was starting to get heated. Gino was starting to get in little cheapshots where he could (ala John Stockton). I can't remember what caused it but at one instance late in the game KG followed Manu all the way down the floor staring him down trying to intimidate him :lol You could tell Manu knew KG was staring him down but he kept looking straight ahead and had that "far away" oblivious expression where he knew he was doing shit and I think that just made KG angrier :lol Anyway the Spurs ended up winning a close one with Ginobili making his usual plays down the stretch.

AussieFanKurt
11-05-2010, 07:54 PM
KG = Poor man's Duncan

Pero
11-06-2010, 04:50 AM
:(..

Haha sorry HH, I just get insulting because of my strong dislike if not even hate of Garnett. Was not really serious. :toast