PDA

View Full Version : Olbermann Suspended Indefinitely From MSNBC Over Donations to Dem. Candidates

Mr. Peabody
11-05-2010, 01:10 PM
The initial story . . . .

Via Mediaite.com

Keith Olbermann Donated To Three Democrats Last Week, Potentially Violating NBC Rules
» 106 comments
by Steve Krakauer | 9:09 am, November 5th, 2010
VIDEO
Remember all that back-and-forth between Fox News and MSNBC regarding possible on-air fundraising? Well an offshoot from that is actual donating – which Politico reports Keith Olbermann did last week, in the maximum amount, to three Democratic candidates.

This donation came to one candidate directly after his Countdown interview that night – and it may be in violation of NBC’s rules.

Rep. Raul Grijalva was a guest on Olbermann’s MSNBC show last Thursday (video below), lamenting the campaign waged against him because of immigration-related SB-1070. “It comes at the end of a campaign when many of us have been battered for six months because of our opposition to 10-70,” he said on the show. It was the sixth time the congressman had appeared on the show in the last sixth months, according to Politico. In the end, Grijalva ended in a too-close-to-call race, eventually pulling out the victory on Thursday night.

But that night, Olbermann concluded his show, went over to Mailboxes Etc. around 30 Rock, and donated $2,400 to Grijalva, Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and Jack Conway (running against Rand Paul). “Giffords had appeared on Olbermann’s program in May, as did Conway,” reports Politico.

So what does this mean? NBC has rules regarding employees donating to political campaigns, discouraging it and impressing that it’s a “a breach of journalistic independence to contribute to the candidates they cover.” Here’s a key part of that policy: “You should report any such potential conflicts in advance to, and obtain prior approval of, the President of NBC News or his designee.”

Whether Olbermann told his bosses about the donation before it happened will be key, but regardless, this act should evaporate any final appearance of objectivity by the MSNBC host. Gabriel Sherman, who recently wrote a massive cable news profile, said this on Twitter: “Roger Ailes wouldn’t tolerate Fox talent giving $$ to candidates like @KeithOlbermann. In April, Ailes puled Hannity from tea party event.”

MSNBC declined to comment for Politico’s article, so we don’t know whether they knew about the donation. We’ve reached out to MSNBC as well. But here’s what Olbermann told Politico:

One week ago, on the night of Thursday October 28 2010, after a discussion with a friend about the state of politics in Arizona, I donated $2,400 each to the re-election campaigns of Democratic Representatives Raul Grijalva and Gabrielle Giffords,” Olbermann said. “I also donated the same amount to the campaign of Democratic Senatorial candidate Jack Conway in Kentucky.”

I did not privately or publicly encourage anyone else to donate to these campaigns nor to any others in this election or any previous ones, nor have I previously donated to any political campaign at any level.

This will not be where the story ends. Also, as MSNBC Leans Forward into their new life with Comcast at the helm, they are in a very different place than they were last year. The success of Rachel Maddow (beating Olbermann in the demo last month), and Lawrence O’Donnell may mean the new bosses will be far less understanding of these types of issues that arise with Olbermann when, and if, he went rogue last week.

Subsequently . . .

Keith Olbermann Suspended From MSNBC Indefinitely

by Steve Krakauer | 1:43 pm, November 5th, 2010
Blowback to the political donation is immediate, and shocking.

Statement from Phil Griffin, President of MSNBC:

I became aware of Keith’s political contributions late last night. Mindful of NBC News policy and standards, I have suspended him indefinitely without pay.

» 22 comments

ChumpDumper
11-05-2010, 01:15 PM
That's funny, considering the money given by parent companies to candidates and parties.

Sportcamper
11-05-2010, 01:15 PM
I am pretty sure that CNBC suspended him over their poor ratings along with Oberman’s & Meadows outrageous behavior…CNBC has no where to go but down with these two hateful people…Everyone knew that something was going to happen soon…..

DarrinS
11-05-2010, 01:20 PM
:lmao

Cry Havoc
11-05-2010, 02:00 PM
It's unfortunate that Mr. Olbermann doesn't work for Fox, where donating to candidates that the network supports will probably give you a bonus rather than a pink slip.

DarrinS
11-05-2010, 03:33 PM
Fox is biased. MSNBC is biased and emarassing.

MannyIsGod
11-05-2010, 03:34 PM
Why are you embarrassed by a news network you have nothing to do with?

TeyshaBlue
11-05-2010, 03:39 PM
It's unfortunate that Mr. Olbermann doesn't work for Fox, where donating to candidates that the network supports will probably give you a bonus rather than a pink slip.

Who knows? They might put him in the stable with Juan Williams.

baseline bum
11-05-2010, 03:46 PM
Olberman's a dipshit. He's the same kind of emotional rabble-rouser that Palin, Beck, Hannity, O'Reilly, and the rest of the Fox News crowd are.

jack sommerset
11-05-2010, 03:51 PM
That's just an excuse to get rid of him. The guy sucks donkey cock.

ChumpDumper
11-05-2010, 03:54 PM
I think they'll find an excuse to get him back.

BlairForceDejuan
11-05-2010, 04:31 PM
Allowing a person on YOUR show - giving them air time on your show - is 100000000000x more beneficial than a monetary contribution to their campaign.

This suspension makes no sense for a network with an obvious bias.

Yonivore
11-05-2010, 05:49 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Having said that, I believe the firing was unjust. It's not like his political bent wasn't on display every show. Hell, I'm surprised he was giving to more Democrats.

What the fuck are his 25 viewers going to do?

jack sommerset
11-05-2010, 06:09 PM

Having said that, I believe the firing was unjust. It's not like his political bent wasn't on display every show. Hell, I'm surprised he was giving to more Democrats.

Yeah George, what are you going to watch durning that time slot?

The Reckoning
11-05-2010, 06:21 PM
looks like his donations didnt do much anyway

clambake
11-05-2010, 06:42 PM
lol yoni is one of the 25 viewers.

DarrinS
11-05-2010, 06:51 PM
For the record, I don't think KO should be suspended or fired. He's not a journalist. After the fallout from the 2008 election coverage, why the hell did they put KO and Chrissy Matthews on election night coverage anyway?

Besides, suspending KO for this allows MSNBC to go on pretending that they're a news organization.

clambake
11-05-2010, 07:11 PM
they're not a news organization? what are they?

Nbadan
11-05-2010, 10:37 PM
......it's ridiculous that Olbermann can't make political donations...I mean, I know it's a part of his contract, but seriously? Hannity and beck openly campaign for wing-nuts...

Nbadan
11-05-2010, 10:40 PM
Scarborough donated to Derrick Kitts:

Joe Scarborough, host of the "Morning Joe" talk show and the evening newscast "Scarborough Country," $4,200 in March 2006 to Derrick Kitts, Republican candidate for the House from Oregon. ... A spokesperson for NBC, Jeremy Gaines, replied to questions sent to Scarborough. "Yes, he did make a donation to Derrick Kitts. Kitts is an old friend of Joe's. Joe hosts an opinion program and is not a news reporter."

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/11/5/917893/-Olberma...

Yonivore
11-05-2010, 10:40 PM
......it's ridiculous that Olbermann can't make political donations...I mean, I know it's a part of his contract, but seriously? Hannity and beck openly campaign for wing-nuts...
The entire on-air talent at MSNBC openly campaigned for Democrats. That's not what's at issue. Olbermann made political contributions to politicians he talked to and about, on air.

I agree, firing Olbermann for giving money to a Democrat campaign is stupid. But, hey, it MSNBC's game and he did sign the contract.

Nbadan
11-05-2010, 10:43 PM
Insannity donated almost 10K this year alone....

Hannity, Sean
Oyster Bay, NY 11771
Fox News/Talk Host MANY INDIVIDUAL CONSERVATIVES HELPING ELECT LEADERS EVERYWHERE (MICHELEPAC) - $5,000
general 08/31/10
HANNITY, SEAN
OSYTER BAY, NY 11771
FOX NEWS/BROADCASTER GOMEZ, JOHN B MR. (R)
House (NY District: 02)
JOHN GOMEZ FOR CONGRESS - $2,400
primary 05/01/10
HANNITY, SEAN
OSYTER BAY, NY 11771
FOX NEWS/BROADCASTER GOMEZ, JOHN B MR. (R)
House (NY District: 02)
JOHN GOMEZ FOR CONGRESS - $2,400
general 05/01/10
HANNITY, SEAN
11743 PIRRO, JEANINE F (R)
Senate - NY
PIRRO FOR SENATE INC - $-2,100
general 02/17/06
HANNITY, SEAN MR
LLOYD HARBOR, NY 11743 PIRRO, JEANINE F (R)
Senate - NY
PIRRO FOR SENATE INC Lost $4,200
primary 10/28/05
HANNITY, SEAN MR
Senate - NY
PIRRO FOR SENATE INC Lost $2,100
general 10/28/05
HANNITY, SEAN MR
Senate - NY
PIRRO FOR SENATE INC - $-2,100
primary 10/28/05

News Meat (http://www.newsmeat.com/media_political_donations/Sean_Hannity.php)

Yonivore
11-05-2010, 10:46 PM
Hannity doesn't work for MSNBC, does he?

Look, I know you're going to miss him but, really, Olbermann violated company policy and was fired for it. It doesn't matter if the policy was stupid, it's something to which he agreed when he accepted their employment offer.

You can post all day long about others how contributed but, that's not the point; we all agree, holding a partisan pundit to that standard is idiotic. But, oh well.

Personally, I think something else is in play. Olbermann was MSNBC's star, he must have really pissed somebody off to get fired for something this stupid.

Nbadan
11-05-2010, 10:54 PM
COMCAST, MSNBC's NEW OWNER, GAVE $50,000 TO CANDIDATES Olbermann opposed

Comcast now owns MSNBC after their acquisition was completed earlier this year, despite protestations from many of us. A look at campaign finance disclosures for several organizations shows that Phil Anschutz, major shareholder and content partner with Comcast, donated large sums of money to the First Amendment Alliance, one of the largest outside groups targeting Democrats in the 2010 midterm elections.

The Anschutz Corporation, wholly owned by Phil Anschutz, gave $50,000 on 9/24/2010 to the First Amendment Alliance. The two candidates targeted by the First Amendment Alliance? Jack Conway and Michael Bennet.

Keith Olbermann gave to Jack Conway's campaign along with Raul Grijalva and Gabrielle Giffords.

In addition, the Anschutz family donated $169,900 to Republican candidates and committees during the 2010 election cycle, according to Open Secrets.

Additionally, Comcast Corporation has contributed $125,000 to the Republican Governors' Association in the 2010 cycle (as of 9/30/2010).

crooks and liars (http://crooksandliars.com/karoli/what-role-did-comcast-play-keith-olbermanns)

This was planned by the new bosses

Comcast is in line to acquire control of NBC Universal, once regulators sign off on the $30 billion deal. Mr. Chernin asked Mr. Roberts how he planned to handle daily editorial control of such an immense news operation. “Are you saying that you’ll never interfere?” he asked. Mr. Roberts blanched slightly at the question, which included a hypothetical situation that had Keith Olbermann, an MSNBC host, attacking a couple of Republican congressmen just as the approvals were being finished. “Let’s have that conversation in six months or 12 months,” Mr. Roberts said."

Nbadan
11-05-2010, 10:57 PM
Hannity doesn't work for MSNBC, does he?

Look, I know you're going to miss him but, really, Olbermann violated company policy and was fired for it. It doesn't matter if the policy was stupid, it's something to which he agreed when he accepted their employment offer.

You can post all day long about others how contributed but, that's not the point; we all agree, holding a partisan pundit to that standard is idiotic. But, oh well.

Personally, I think something else is in play. Olbermann was MSNBC's star, he must have really pissed somebody off to get fired for something this stupid.

As I've pointed out, so has Joe Scarborough...this is the corporate M$M closing ranks to take total control of the message...

Yonivore
11-05-2010, 10:59 PM
As I've pointed out, so has Joe Scarborough...this is the corporate M$M closing ranks to take total control of the message...

Well, I guess Tingle Legs and Maddog are next. They're as loony as Olbermann. Hell, I challenge you to find somebody on MSNBC that isn't a left-liberal nutbag.

Yonivore
11-05-2010, 11:18 PM
For you, Dan. Because I'm a giver...

yvVJTaRw6aQ

Oh, Gee!!
11-05-2010, 11:23 PM
So, it's not that he needed permission, it's that MSNBC needs prior notification. Kind of nitpicky tbh.

Yonivore
11-06-2010, 07:01 AM
fox actually favored Democratic candidates in 2010 58-41 percent over Republicans
Fair and balanced...just like they say.

boutons_deux
11-06-2010, 07:38 AM
"Fair and balanced...just like they say."

You Lie, as always.

Fox Repug Propaganda Network's credibility is as Fair and Balanced is as dishonest as your own.

How much $$ did Fox Repug cheerleaders contribute to Dem candidates?

How many appearances did Fox cheerleaders make and headline for Dem candidates' rallies?

How many Dem politicians/candidates and potential Dem presidential candidates are employed by Fox?

RM exposes Your Lie, and the huge difference between MSNBC and Fox Repug Propaganda Network:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/11/maddow-comments-olbermann-suspension/

As always, the right-wingers lie with, eg, false equivalence, eg, MSNBC as the mirror image of Fox Repug Propaganda Network, disproved by this Olbermann episode that rules for journalists at MSNBC don't exist for Repug cheerleaders at Fox Repug Network.

Fair and balanced? GFY

Winehole23
11-06-2010, 08:05 AM
However that may be, boutons, that is not a refutation of the information 4CC disclosed.

Winehole23
11-06-2010, 08:05 AM
Just counter spin.

johnsmith
11-06-2010, 08:29 AM
"Fair and balanced...just like they say."

You Lie, as always.

Fox Repug Propaganda Network's credibility is as Fair and Balanced is as dishonest as your own.

How much $$ did Fox Repug cheerleaders contribute to Dem candidates?

How many appearances did Fox cheerleaders make and headline for Dem candidates' rallies?

How many Dem politicians/candidates and potential Dem presidential candidates are employed by Fox?

RM exposes Your Lie, and the huge difference between MSNBC and Fox Repug Propaganda Network:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/11/maddow-comments-olbermann-suspension/

As always, the right-wingers lie with, eg, false equivalence, eg, MSNBC as the mirror image of Fox Repug Propaganda Network, disproved by this Olbermann episode that rules for journalists at MSNBC don't exist for Repug cheerleaders at Fox Repug Network.

Fair and balanced? GFY

Were you crying during this post?

Yonivore
11-08-2010, 04:40 PM
VICTORY! Keith is BACK! Go tell him what he means to you (http://act.boldprogressives.org/sign/congrats_keith_victory/?source=gwa-note&gclid=CO7e7daJkqUCFRNSgwodKQRjNg).

I did.

jack sommerset
01-21-2011, 09:22 PM
VICTORY! Keith is BACK! Go tell him what he means to you (http://act.boldprogressives.org/sign/congrats_keith_victory/?source=gwa-note&gclid=CO7e7daJkqUCFRNSgwodKQRjNg).

I did.

Just for 2 months. He signed off for the last time tonight reading about a dog that knew to much. Good riddance.

ChumpDumper
01-21-2011, 10:52 PM
What will you watch now, jack?

jack sommerset
01-21-2011, 11:01 PM
What will you watch now, jack?

I don't know. Hopefully he will still do sports for NBC so I can get my bloggermann fix.

What are you going to watch in his place?

Nbadan
01-21-2011, 11:04 PM
Ironically, it may have been John Stewart that took Keith down...

too bad FAUX News doesn't have a clue when its time to go like Keith did...

Stringer_Bell
01-21-2011, 11:43 PM

How so? I'm curious about this whole episode, he pulled MSNBC's ratings over CNN. Not a huge accomplishment, but I don't think they have anyone that can pull the viewers he did IMO.

And yea, I watched it every other night or so for Oddball and Worst Persons segements. They made me laugh.

DMX7
01-22-2011, 12:37 AM

Are you suggesting Jon stole Keith's ratings? No way.

Winehole23
01-22-2011, 07:42 AM
The REECH as SHEET (H/T, 4cc) gloss still holds, I believe. Keith Olbermann can go cry on his big pile of money.

symple19
01-22-2011, 07:49 AM
The REECH as SHEET (H/T, 4cc) gloss still holds, I believe. Keith Olbermann can go cry on his big pile of money.

Fox news should hire him, imo

Winehole23
01-22-2011, 08:03 AM
Maybe ESPN will hire him back.

symple19
01-22-2011, 08:21 AM
Maybe ESPN will hire him back.

He and Dan Patrick were one of the best duos ever on Sportscenter.

Unfortunately, that magic hasn't been rekindled on NBC's Sunday night NFL broadcast.

Winehole23
01-22-2011, 08:22 AM
Isn't Dan Patrick like, semi-retired or something?

symple19
01-22-2011, 08:52 AM
Not really, Dan has a daily radio show in addition to his Sunday night duties. He may still write a column as well, since his radio show is affiliated with Sports Illustrated

jack sommerset
01-22-2011, 08:59 AM
Good old Keith can always get a job at Air America.

Winehole23
01-22-2011, 09:10 AM
Not really, Dan has a daily radio show in addition to his Sunday night duties. He may still write a column as well, since his radio show is affiliated with Sports IllustratedSeems like he used to be a little more prominent on TV, but sure. I don't think Olberman would be a very good hire for ESPN. Fox hiring him is a much more interesting idea.

symple19
01-22-2011, 09:25 AM
Seems like he used to be a little more prominent on TV, but sure. I don't think Olberman would be a very good hire for ESPN. Fox hiring him is a much more interesting idea.

Indeed. After all, they hired Imus after he fell from grace with MSNBC. Hell, put Keith next to Hannity and watch the sparks fly, or, better yet, get rid of Hannity and put Olbermann in his time slot.

That kind of hire would instantly lend a little more credibility to the whole, "fair and balanced" thing

BlairForceDejuan
01-22-2011, 09:28 AM
Keith will be good. The man got paid pretty handsomely. He didn't bring it up between his Glenn Beck yearly income tirades, but Keith got PAID.

symple19
01-22-2011, 09:43 AM
Yeah, he got paid.

But his ego is insatiable and won't allow him to stay out of the limelight for long. There are few around who like hearing themselves speak as much as Olbermann.

Add in the challenge of going directly into the belly of the beast (Fox News) and I think you have a ratings coup, along with an even bigger payday

boutons_deux
01-22-2011, 09:55 AM
Official Lies From Huge Repug Contributor COMCAST:

“Comcast has not closed the transaction for NBC Universal and has no operational control at any of its properties including MSNBC. We pledged from the day the deal was announced that we would not interfere with NBC Universal’s news operations. We have not and we will not.”

http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/01/21/olbermann-hosts-last-countdown-on-msnbc/?pagemode=print

====

Comcast – the country’s largest provider of cable TV and broadband Internet services – has increased its political giving along with its mergers and acquisitions. CEO Brian Roberts was a co-chairman of the host committee at the 2000 Republican Convention. Comcast Cable President Stephen Burke has raised at least $200,000 for Bush’s re-election campaign. [...] Comcast’s political giving has increased along with its mergers and acquisitions. The company was a “platinum sponsor” at the 2000 GOP convention, and Roberts was a co-chairman of the host committee at the Philadelphia event. Burke was appointed to the President’s Council of Advisers on Science and Technology in 2002.

“Are you saying that you’ll never interfere?” he asked. Mr. Roberts blanched slightly at the question, which included a hypothetical situation that had Keith Olbermann, an MSNBC host, attacking a couple of Republican congressmen just as the approvals were being finished. “Let’s have that conversation in six months or 12 months,” Mr. Roberts said.

http://www.thinkprogress.org/2010/11/05/burke-comcast-msnbc/

============

Fascist authoritarian UCA eliminates another anti-UCA enemy and consolidates the power of its Thought Dictating Machine, with the UCA parrots in ST applauding.

No doubt, Maddow's time is limited.

jack sommerset
01-22-2011, 12:01 PM
Indeed. After all, they hired Imus after he fell from grace with MSNBC. Hell, put Keith next to Hannity and watch the sparks fly, or, better yet, get rid of Hannity and put Olbermann in his time slot.

That kind of hire would instantly lend a little more credibility to the whole, "fair and balanced" thing

That kind of hire would lend to low ratings and low advertising dollars.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-22-2011, 12:40 PM

Hmm. Foe news. That "quip" still baffles me.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-22-2011, 12:45 PM
I don't think any other media outlet will able to house his ego. I swear he has assistants to fan him and feed him grapes.

Nbadan
01-22-2011, 12:53 PM
Are you suggesting Jon stole Keith's ratings? No way.

Not saying that Wingnut Comcast taking over Monday didn't have something to do with keith's decision....just saying that after Stewart's mocking it really seemed to take the winds from Keith's sails...so to say...Olbermann dropped his special comment section...

it all goes back to when Stewart mocked Olbermanns 'Special Comment' about Keith's criticism of Scott Brown....

Jon Stewart targeted MSNBC's Keith Olbermann on The Daily Show last night, slamming the host with his own "special comment."

Stewart put on a pair of glasses and impersonated Olbermann, mocking him for his over-the-top critique of Sen.-elect Scott Brown (R-MA): 'Now you are just calling people names."

Video: http://tpmlivewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/01/stewart-impersonates-olbermann-gives-special-comment.php

Viva Las Espuelas
01-22-2011, 07:10 PM
And that's January 22nd. 1 day since that jackass signed off from tv :toast

Viva Las Espuelas
01-22-2011, 07:12 PM
NOpGRk6qnWc

Damn, I bet there was some fountain works going on backstage after they taped the show.

ChumpDumper
01-22-2011, 08:55 PM
Why do you care do much about Olbermann and Maddow?

Jacob1983
01-22-2011, 11:29 PM
Well at least Keith will have more time to take care of Miss Precious Perfect.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-23-2011, 06:22 PM
And that's January 23rd. 2 days since that jackass signed off from tv :toast

boutons_deux
01-23-2011, 06:30 PM
KO will be back, somewhere.

It appears nobody here cares about Corporate-Americans, more-equal-than-others citizens of UCA, suppressing anti-establishment speech.

Yonivore
01-23-2011, 08:57 PM
I'm sure Lawrence O'Donnell will uphold the standards to which Olbermann fans have become accustomed.

Ptg8jioqpjc

gxKd5lpZwLY

Should be entertaining.

ChumpDumper
01-23-2011, 08:59 PM
I'm sure you'll be watching every night.

jack sommerset
01-23-2011, 09:08 PM
I'm sure Lawrence O'Donnell will uphold the standards to which Olbermann fans have become accustomed.

Ptg8jioqpjc

gxKd5lpZwLY

Should be entertaining.

Lawrence O'Donnell has been tamed from what I have seen of him on MSNBC. I'm betting within a few months Maddows will be gone because he is a loud mouth jerk that has a political agenda and O'Donnell because he is BORING.

Wild Cobra
01-23-2011, 09:28 PM

What standard?

Yonivore
01-23-2011, 10:49 PM
What standard?
Preeeeecisely.

Winehole23
01-24-2011, 02:25 AM
Larry O'Donnell may find the bar is set rather high for pompousness, but that needn't deter him.

boutons_deux
01-24-2011, 05:29 AM
Yoni slandering someone who stands up the the 100% corrupt establishment and especially to Repugs and conservatives, while Yoni pimping endlessly for the "standards-based" shit bag, slandering, lying, venal pitbull bitch.

Winehole23
01-24-2011, 05:32 AM
That's not even a sentence, boutons. It's two dependent clauses run together.

Winehole23
01-24-2011, 05:32 AM
lol "standards-based" shitbag. what does that even mean?

boutons_deux
01-24-2011, 06:27 AM
the Internet grammar Nazi strikes, but misses the sarcasm.

pitbull bitch is standards based, as medicine is evidence based.

Haven't you noticed? The gerundive form is all the rage.

Winehole23
01-24-2011, 09:58 AM
I thought gerunds ended in -ing.

boutons_deux
01-24-2011, 10:00 AM
slandering and pimping end in ... ?

=======

Olbermann banned from TV and gagged for 6+ months.

I wonder how much that cost Comcast? Because I doubt he signed those terms in his NBC pre-nup.

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2011, 10:26 AM

Keith my brother you will truly be missed you were a real soldier in the war against old racist bastards like Sean Klannity, Rush Limpdick, Bill O'lie lly and Glenn Shrek...

I will support no matter where you go...take comfort my brother...

Nbadan
01-24-2011, 10:40 PM
Olbermann is mega-rich..........get over it...

Viva Las Espuelas
01-24-2011, 11:25 PM
And that's January 24th. 3 days since that jackass signed off from tv :toast

Viva Las Espuelas
01-26-2011, 10:32 AM
Damn. I missed this yesterday.

And that's January 25th. 4 days since that jackass signed off from tv :toast

DarrinS
01-26-2011, 01:05 PM
With Oblermann and O'Donnell, they obviously exceeded the network's douche threshold.

ChumpDumper
01-26-2011, 03:04 PM
Damn. I missed this yesterday.

And that's January 25th. 4 days since that jackass signed off from tv :toastlol datefail

Viva Las Espuelas
01-27-2011, 11:40 AM
Damn. I missed this yesterday. Again. I need to cut back on my heroin doses.

And that's January 26th. 5 days since that jackass signed off from tv :toast

George Gervin's Afro
01-27-2011, 12:15 PM
Damn. I missed this yesterday. Again. I need to cut back on my heroin doses.

And that's January 26th. 5 days since that jackass signed off from tv :toast

Why do you obssess over keith Olberman?