Thunder Dan
11-05-2010, 03:10 PM
NvgD9HNTMkM

GoodOdor
11-05-2010, 03:12 PM
Lebron getting sent to the tree of woe.

HarlemHeat37
11-05-2010, 03:17 PM
:lol Look who shows up after his premature Cavs' winning thread..

Thunder Dan
11-05-2010, 03:21 PM
:lol Look who shows up after his premature Cavs' winning thread..

atleast we have the Browns

IronMexican
11-05-2010, 03:24 PM
:lmao Broncos

usdane
11-05-2010, 05:01 PM
Great commercial. Lebron: Should I just quit? Cleveland: You already did!

Cane
11-05-2010, 05:04 PM
This Cleveland vid is better imo:

oZzgAjjuqZM

MiamiHeat
11-05-2010, 05:25 PM
cleveland is pathetic.

wow lol.

HarlemHeat37
11-05-2010, 05:27 PM
I'd rather live in the caved in Chilean mine, tbh..

Cleveland might be the shittiest place on the planet..

Ludacris.
11-05-2010, 05:57 PM
cleveland is pathetic.

wow lol.

Yo cars too small, i cant fit all my woman in a pt cruiser! (oh!)

hitmanyr2k
11-05-2010, 06:02 PM
This Cleveland vid is better imo:

oZzgAjjuqZM

And Cavs fans wonder why no free agents want to come there :lol Lebron clearly saw the writing on the wall and got the fuck out.

sefant77
11-05-2010, 06:06 PM
Cleveland being the ugliest city of america isnt the point.

I really like this answer. I hate that lame ass Nike clip trying to "justify" his actions and i love how the clip gets trashed.

Love the end too, fading in his quote that he isnt done there until the championship.

hitmanyr2k
11-05-2010, 06:29 PM
Cleveland being the ugliest city of america isnt the point.

I really like this answer. I hate that lame ass Nike clip trying to "justify" his actions and i love how the clip gets trashed.

Love the end too, fading in his quote that he isnt done there until the championship.

It was a great answer to the Nike commercial and I'm shocked Nike still hasn't had it taken down yet. At the same time it can also show how fickle fans can be. "The Decision" was a dumb and shitty move but getting the hell out of Cleveland really was his best choice. It's not like he cut and ran as soon as his rookie contract was up. It's not like he whined and demanded a trade after getting ousted in the playoffs (like many stars before him). He signed an extension and gave them 7 good years and made the franchise worth a damn for the first time in a decade. Dude was a free agent. He had every right to get the hell out. It was clear no stars wanted to play in Cleveland and Lebron was always going to be a one man show there. Sure he left in a shitty way but even if Lebron never did "the Decision" I get the feeling these same "fans" and critics would have turned on him anyway.

LRMR
11-05-2010, 06:42 PM
In cooperation with Nike officials, LRMR has filed an injunction in federal court on behalf of LeBron James to have this video and all known copies on the internet to be removed for defaming the unquestioned and benevolent king of the basketball universe, the one and only LeBron James. All known hard copies in DVD form (or other forms) will also be confiscated and destroyed.

LRMR has hired several FX experts from London based, legendary and award winning special effects company, Framestore, to doctor this video clip and present a more positive message of the glory of LeBron James the almighty. LRMR will then make 10,000 DVD copies and hand them out for free to inner city Cleveland youths whose families don't own DVD players. We will also provide 10% coupons to Rent-A-Center so their poor and hungry families can rent a DVD player to watch the new one minute doctored clip.

Once again, we do it for the fucking kids.

DAF86
11-05-2010, 06:45 PM
What a bunch of bitter fucks.

sefant77
11-05-2010, 06:51 PM
James and Nike shot themself one more time in the foot with the clip.

They really thought he would get some weeks of burn and then it would be all the SBF/Heat hype ala ESPN but they were wrong.

And the major part of burn isnt "The decision" its his quote "Im not done here until the championship".

21_Blessings
11-06-2010, 08:13 AM
in cooperation with Nike officials, LRMR has filed an injunction in federal court on behalf of LeBron James to have this video and all known copies on the internet to be removed for defaming the unquestioned and benevolent king of the basketball universe, the one and only LeBron James. All known hard copies in DVD form (or other forms) will also be confiscated and destroyed.

LRMR has hired several FX experts from London based, legendary and award winning special effects company, Framestore, to doctor this video clip and present a more positive message of the glory of LeBron James the almighty. LRMR will then make 10,000 DVD copies and hand them out for free to inner city Cleveland youths whose families don't own DVD players. We will also provide 10% coupons to Rent-A-Center so their poor and hungry families can rent a DVD player to watch the new one minute doctored clip.

Once again, we do it for the fucking kids.

:lol

Iceman101
11-06-2010, 08:17 AM

This...Cleveland is just looking like the psycho ex they are supposed to look like

21_Blessings
11-06-2010, 08:19 AM
This...Cleveland is just looking like the psycho ex they are supposed to look like

At least their basketball team isn't giving up 114 points per game. :rollin

Iceman101
11-06-2010, 08:38 AM
At least their basketball team isn't giving up 114 points per game. :rollin

http://www.hollow-hill.com/sabina/images/no-shit-sherlock.jpg

der Kaiser
11-06-2010, 10:43 AM
It was a great answer to the Nike commercial and I'm shocked Nike still hasn't had it taken down yet. At the same time it can also show how fickle fans can be. "The Decision" was a dumb and shitty move but getting the hell out of Cleveland really was his best choice. It's not like he cut and ran as soon as his rookie contract was up. It's not like he whined and demanded a trade after getting ousted in the playoffs (like many stars before him). He signed an extension and gave them 7 good years and made the franchise worth a damn for the first time in a decade. Dude was a free agent. He had every right to get the hell out. It was clear no stars wanted to play in Cleveland and Lebron was always going to be a one man show there. Sure he left in a shitty way but even if Lebron never did "the Decision" I get the feeling these same "fans" and critics would have turned on him anyway.

What he said.

Pelicans78
11-06-2010, 10:50 AM
second only to jew york

heil hitler

wtf!

Giuseppe
11-06-2010, 11:22 AM
atleast we have the Browns

We got Browns, but, that ain't the Browns.

Ashy Larry
11-06-2010, 03:48 PM
dude's gonna start crying soon .......

crc21209
11-06-2010, 04:07 PM
So he left your shitty city to have a chance at a title with players like Wade and Bosh instead of scrubs like Mo Williams and Wally Szczerbiak...boo hoo. Get over it...

Trainwreck2100
11-06-2010, 06:14 PM
So he left your shitty city to have a chance at a title with players like Wade and Bosh instead of scrubs like Mo Williams and Wally Szczerbiak...boo hoo. Get over it...

its the way he did it, nobody else would care if it wasn't so douchey

Giuseppe
11-06-2010, 06:20 PM
Exactly. It's like when Rodman shit all over your shitty San Antonio back years ago. You all were mighty pissed off at him for doing that. Even though he didn't start it. That was the pantywaist David Robinson with his holy water & Holy Bible that instigated the event. But, it was easier, though totally chickenshit to brand Rodman the bad guy there.

Jelloisjigglin
11-06-2010, 06:59 PM

Seriously. Get over it already..

Mike-in-brazil
11-06-2010, 07:29 PM
saw this from nba dot com...
LeBron: Cleveland fans could've done 'better job' on video

http://www.nba.com/2010/news/11/05/lebron-video.ap/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt2

AussieFanKurt
11-06-2010, 08:06 PM
lol LeQuit

angelbelow
11-06-2010, 08:48 PM
That was pretty well done actually.

Tp9gospursgo
11-06-2010, 09:38 PM
Dayum

Ginobili2Duncan
11-06-2010, 11:00 PM
"The Decision" was an awful way to leave and he surely could have handled it better. Other than that... the man has done nothing wrong. He had the right to choose where ever he wanted to play as a FREE AGENT. As an NBA fan, I would rather see the top players in the league compete against each other... not join each other. However, that is my personal preference. I still respect LeBron's decision, he is a grown man and it is his right to choose where he will spend the next few years of his life.

Some of these "fans" need to get over themselves. Other than competing at the highest level that their bodies will allow them to... these athletes owe us nothing. NOTHING. So many people, especially Cleveland fans, fail to realize this.

Leonard Curse
11-07-2010, 12:19 AM
doesnt matter if God gave you animal leaping abilities and freakish talent if your a loser your a loser its sad really... but thats the way the world works some people can will themselves to win during unbelievable circumstances and some people think they deserve it and it will come to them, thats what makes you either a winner or a loser.

lebron already dropped his" leader of the pack/ alpha dog" character, now were seeing him become less and less dominate. miami fans are so stupid to be that cocky and sure of such a loser. what they should do is trade him for dwight howard if they want a championship this year.

Giuseppe
11-07-2010, 12:33 AM
Howard is just as flawed as James is. They're both a couple of players built on symbolism. There is trace amount of substance to their respective games.

It's cute for awhile, then it becomes a problem.

Mike-in-brazil
11-07-2010, 08:18 AM
doesnt matter if God gave you animal leaping abilities and freakish talent if your a loser your a loser its sad really... but thats the way the world works some people can will themselves to win during unbelievable circumstances and some people think they deserve it and it will come to them, thats what makes you either a winner or a loser.

lebron already dropped his" leader of the pack/ alpha dog" character, now were seeing him become less and less dominate. miami fans are so stupid to be that cocky and sure of such a loser. what they should do is trade him for dwight howard if they want a championship this year.

why is lebron is loser.?...he has the talent its his not the fans of cleavland or the nba..that man can do whatever he pleases as long as its within the rules and guidlines of the nba.....fans of cleavland need to be thankful he gave 7 years of his life and talent to them which brought other players to that franchise.Fans all over and nba pays more attention to cavs now cause of lebron look how many bulls games where televised nationaly b4 mj?? fans and money he gave nba....fuck that....im no lebron fan ,but all this bitterness and people booing him in other cities fuck them...lebron did nothing to fans in other cities makes me want to pull for him just of that...i hope in the near future he shits on folks with rings...( after lakers are done of course lol)

The beauty of the nba its unlimited talent and it takes least 8 players to win a championship not one ...so they build.(cavs) they might be better of knowing it takes men not a man.....

Mike-in-brazil
11-07-2010, 08:20 AM
everyone is upset at the wrong person boo the owner....!!!!