PDA

View Full Version : President Obama bows...

Yonivore
11-05-2010, 07:33 PM
...to the most powerful man on Earth.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01754/hu_1754550c.jpg

Barack Obama suffers another defeat as he is knocked off Forbes power top spot (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/barackobama/8112344/Barack-Obama-suffers-another-defeat-as-he-is-knocked-off-Forbes-power-top-spot.html)

Hu Jintao, the Chinese president, has been named the most powerful person on Earth knocking Barack Obama off the top spot.

I guess, reversing the tide and healing the planet (http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=d912vd200&show_article=1) just weren't enough to keep him on top.

ChumpDumper
11-05-2010, 07:58 PM
Chinese dude already was.

Forbes was too stupid to realize.

Oh, Gee!!
11-05-2010, 09:33 PM
Guess obama needs to start jailing dissidents and censoring the media if he wants that all important Forbes most powerful man title back.

Xylus
11-06-2010, 01:05 AM
I'm confused-- why does Yonivore speak as if this is some kind of victory?

Creepn
11-06-2010, 02:10 AM
I'm confused-- why does Yonivore speak as if this is some kind of victory?

He wants America to fail to teach us a lesson about voting a democrat for president.

The Reckoning
11-06-2010, 03:08 AM
imo we should start preparing for being "number two" as england did many years ago. they were very smart about it.

McFudpucker
11-06-2010, 04:52 AM
Sign of things to come, the US will face a lost decade similar to what Japan went through (and is still going through) in the 1990's. High structural unemployment and tepid economic growth will be the main features of this period. China is almost certain to eclipse the US as the largest economy on Earth in the next few decades.

I, for one, welcome our new Chinese Overlords.

Yonivore
11-06-2010, 06:53 AM
He wants America to fail to teach us a lesson about voting a democrat for president.
I want Obama to fail and have everyone recognize what failure he is so America can get back on track.

boutons_deux
11-06-2010, 07:43 AM
The Repugs will fight like hell to keep America off the track until Nov 2012, repeating their fight to keep America's economy in the dumps and inflict the maximum, longest pain on voters.

If Repugs again control all 3 branches of fed govt in Nov 2012, then they will do nothing to get America back on track.

Winehole23
11-06-2010, 07:51 AM
I want Obama to fail and have everyone recognize what failure he is so America can get back on track.Then you're happy about all the bowing. I get it now.

Oh, Gee!!
11-06-2010, 07:51 AM
so America can get back on track.

Like when clinton was president. Although the republicans just wanted clinton to fail in spite of the fact that we were on track and propsering. I'm dubious about your intent tbh.

Stringer_Bell
11-06-2010, 09:24 AM
I want Obama to fail and have everyone recognize what failure he is so America can get back on track.

Get back on track? How far back did we get off track? 2 years ago? 10 years ago? Maybe since Reagan, in which case you must have wanted everyone after him to fail too, right?

You ain't got shit on this one, Yanni.

PS: I'd rather Obama bow, then do what Bush did - which was offer up American citizens to take it in the ass from the rest of the world.

DMX7
11-06-2010, 09:43 AM

If Obama fails, the only track America will be on is one rocketing towards the cellar.

FromWayDowntown
11-06-2010, 10:58 AM
Yonivore is to the political forum what Lakers Fans are to the Spurs forum -- nowhere to be seen ("too busy") when his team is losing and all over the place when his team wins.

MannyIsGod
11-06-2010, 11:23 AM
Yonivore is to the political forum what Lakers Fans are to the Spurs forum -- nowhere to be seen ("too busy") when his team is losing and all over the place when his team wins.

Fucking Bingo.

Cry Havoc
11-06-2010, 11:58 AM
...to the most powerful man on Earth.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01754/hu_1754550c.jpg

Barack Obama suffers another defeat as he is knocked off Forbes power top spot (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/barackobama/8112344/Barack-Obama-suffers-another-defeat-as-he-is-knocked-off-Forbes-power-top-spot.html)

I guess, reversing the tide and healing the planet (http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=d912vd200&show_article=1) just weren't enough to keep him on top.

Not that Yoni would ever bother to read an article he posts here, but Forbes explicitly said that the Chinese President was voted in as #1 because there are far fewer checks and balances in China. He can do what he wants, when he wants, without the ability to be blocked by the Senate or House.

So unless Yoni would like an Obama with free reign to do whatever he pleases, perhaps he should meekly sit down in his corner and resume sucking his thumb.

MannyIsGod
11-06-2010, 12:17 PM
I'm pretty sure Yoni doesn't necessarily want Obama to have fewer checks and balances but I'm pretty sure he'd love it if a GOP candidate had that. But Yoni isn't here to have a discussion or be fair minded. He's here to be the bitch that he is.

Harry S. Truman
11-06-2010, 01:53 PM
I, too, have bowed to a man more powerful than I. This man was Adolf Hitler. I then proceeded to kick his ass all over Europe. Expect Obama to do the same to Mr. Hwong and his triads there.

Parker2112
11-06-2010, 04:29 PM
Obama is as strong as the dollar. And if you sheep haven't noticed, your dollar is being turned into garbage while perpetual world-wide "terror" wars and vandals bankrupt our fucking country. By design.

So let this Forbes designation be a wake up call that your currency is going the way of your country. Wakedafuckup.

boutons_deux
11-06-2010, 05:35 PM
"most powerful man on Earth."

You Lie, yawn.

A Constitutionally checked-and-balanced President is not very powerful. Even a poorly trained but obedient monkey could do that job, eg, your Mt Rushmore boy dubya.

Yonivore
11-06-2010, 08:00 PM
Wow, you all seem to think you know a lot about Yonivore.

Winehole23
11-07-2010, 06:31 AM
How much is there to know? We only have the bs you peddle here to go on.

ChumpDumper
11-07-2010, 01:03 PM
Wow, you all seem to think you know a lot about Yonivore.Yoni is a frontrunning political poster who is afraid of black people.

Yonivore
11-07-2010, 02:34 PM
How much is there to know? We only have the bs you peddle here to go on.
Maybe you should direct your comments to the supposed "bs" instead of the BSer. But, I imagine that simply calling it "bs" and me names is much easier -- for some -- than addressing the actual issues, eh?

ChumpDumper
11-07-2010, 02:38 PM
The issue here is that you posted a bunch of BS, yoni.

johnsmith
11-07-2010, 02:45 PM
I don't think the 'frontrunner' thing is appropriate. Politics is a big issue right now and people are interested because of the elections, therefore, you are seeing more political forum traffic. THat's all.

ChumpDumper
11-07-2010, 02:48 PM
I don't think the 'frontrunner' thing is appropriate. Politics is a big issue right now and people are interested because of the elections, therefore, you are seeing more political forum traffic. THat's all.No, yoni's posting pattern is a matter of record. This is the only forum he posts in, and he posts more when he feels the Republicans are doing well.

johnsmith
11-07-2010, 02:49 PM
No, yoni's posting pattern is a matter of record. This is the only forum he posts in, and he posts more when he feels the Republicans are doing well.

I want to see a yoni vs boutons rumble. It can be physical or mental. Either way, I predict hilarity.........and pain.

Yonivore
11-07-2010, 02:59 PM
I want to see a yoni vs boutons rumble. It can be physical or mental. Either way, I predict hilarity.........and pain.
I have him on ignore and only see what he vomits when others quote him.

johnsmith
11-07-2010, 08:11 PM
I have him on ignore and only see what he vomits when others quote him.

You do realize you are the right wing version of him right?

I mean, there has to be a point when both of you look in the mirror and say, "God, why did you make me such a douche"?

Right, you see that right?

Yonivore
11-07-2010, 08:15 PM
You do realize you are the right wing version of him right?

I mean, there has to be a point when both of you look in the mirror and say, "God, why did you make me such a douche"?

Right, you see that right?
Really? I wouldn't know except for the profanity-laced, nonsensical, bloviating about the Evil Dick Cheney and a Vast Right Wing Conspiracy that people quote from time to time.

But, if that's how you see it, who am I to disagree.

johnsmith
11-07-2010, 08:16 PM
Really? I wouldn't know except for the profanity-laced, nonsensical, bloviating about the Evil Dick Cheney and a Vast Right Wing Conspiracy that people quote from time to time.

But, if that's how you see it, who am I to disagree.

Oh, don't get me wrong, in my opinion, the way boutons does it is far more obnoxious, but just in a different way.

Yonivore
11-07-2010, 08:17 PM
Oh, don't get me wrong, in my opinion, the way boutons does it is far more obnoxious, but just in a different way.
Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't care.

Winehole23
11-07-2010, 11:09 PM
Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't care. Was there ever any doubt about that?

Yonivore
11-07-2010, 11:10 PM
Was there ever any doubt about that?
Apparently.

johnsmith
11-07-2010, 11:40 PM
Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't care.

You don't care, and yet you dedicated an entire thread declaring your man love for me.

Weird.

ChumpDumper
11-07-2010, 11:41 PM
You don't care, and yet you dedicated an entire thread declaring your man love for me.

Weird.Good one.

:tu

Don't quote this because yoni will read it and get mad.

Winehole23
11-08-2010, 02:15 AM
Apparently.I don't recall anyone saying they doubted you don't care. Do you doubt it?

Yonivore
11-08-2010, 06:13 AM

Weird.
What you define as "man love" is what is weird. :lmao

Yonivore
11-08-2010, 06:15 AM
I don't recall anyone saying they doubted you don't care. Do you doubt it?
Explicitly, no. Writing posts, directed at me, as if I do, yes...plenty.

Do I doubt it? No.

johnsmith
11-08-2010, 08:17 AM
^^^Your virtual crush on me is obvious to everyone but you. Kindly leave me alone, I don't swing that way.

Yonivore
11-08-2010, 03:56 PM
^^^Your virtual crush on me is obvious to everyone but you. Kindly leave me alone, I don't swing that way.
You addressed me directly, first. I was merely responding to your comment. If you don't want to run the risk of my addressing you in the future, you might want to refrain from seeking it.