PDA

View Full Version : lol at @Bosh, 1 rebound in 33 minutes

noob cake
11-05-2010, 09:43 PM
...I'm glad that we didn't get this loser.

Rather tank than forfeit our future. Scola is playing nicely this season anyways.

21_Blessings
11-05-2010, 09:44 PM
Laker fans everywhere are glad too..

noob cake
11-05-2010, 09:44 PM
Odom, Pau and Bynum will destroy Chirsty 'RuPaul' Bosh on the glass. Heat has no big man to rebound the ball.

sribb43
11-05-2010, 09:46 PM
Glad i traded that piece of shit off my fantasy team.

IronMexican
11-05-2010, 09:51 PM
Where is laka now? I haven't even seen him own up to sucking this guy up all summer before he joined the Heat. Now he never mentions this guy's name.

AussieFanKurt
11-05-2010, 11:29 PM
Complete waste of space. Isn't good enough on offence to make up for his lack of D

TE
11-05-2010, 11:31 PM
Like I said, and like everyone should follow, BOSH IS NOT A SUPERSTAR.

mystargtr34
11-06-2010, 12:02 AM
I went to the gym straight after the game so i couldnt do it right away... but i was going to start a thread about Bosh...

I cant believe this guy put up the numbers he did in Toronto... people should really use this guy as a case study if theyre in an argument for stats being over rated. He really is pathetic...he is unbelievably soft. He posts up with his back to the basket... but as soon as the defender gives him a little nudge or an elbow in the back he just pussies away and runs out to the three point line to take the pass then either takes a long jumper or just drives middle and flails backwards and puts up a weak runner at the rim.

I have to admit... i never really watched any of his games live when he was in Toronto because of the lack of tv exposure... but i really though he was a top 15 guy in the NBA based on the numbers he put up and the mix of size and skill etc... But after watching him in 6 games with the Miami Heat.. i dont think they have enough to beat Boston and definately not the Lakers with their size... its only 6 games but i think its probly enough.

Another thing... im really surprised that he averaged so many free throws in Toronto.. being that he is so soft and shies away from contact - my feeling is that he got a lot of superstar calls being that he was the 'superstar' of his team so the refs gave him that respect... now that he is often the 5th or 6th best player on the floor he isnt getting those calls. When i think of guys like Stoudemire and Boozer who who i always rated BELOW Bosh (same category/level of player though).. i still think of those guys as big men who dont mind the contact in that they will take it strong to the rim even if there is a big man waiting to challenge theiur shot or dish out some physical play.. more so Stoudemire. They obviously have similar flaws in their game in that they dont play any defense and dont have a true back to the basket game.. but at least you know they will man up and not shy away from physical play.

Anyway.. i digress... had to get that out.

dirk4mvp
11-06-2010, 12:09 AM
remember when that Canadian guy on ST thought Bosh was better than Amare?

peskypesky
11-06-2010, 12:10 AM
Stoudamire is playing some D for the Knicks this season. I've been impressed. He's not going to put up points like he did with Nash feeding him, but hopefully he'll contribute in other ways.

Bosh, on the other hand, well, Shaq was right.

ducks
11-06-2010, 12:10 AM
espn announcers said they looked at the stats

heat live and die with the three

LkrFan
11-06-2010, 12:11 AM
I went to the gym straight after the game so i couldnt do it right away... but i was going to start a thread about Bosh...

I cant believe this guy put up the numbers he did in Toronto... people should really use this guy as a case study if theyre in an argument for stats being over rated. He really is pathetic...he is unbelievably soft. He posts up with his back to the basket... but as soon as the defender gives him a little nudge or an elbow in the back he just pussies away and runs out to the three point line to take the pass then either takes a long jumper or just drives middle and flails backwards and puts up a weak runner at the rim.

I have to admit... i never really watched any of his games live when he was in Toronto because of the lack of tv exposure... but i really though he was a top 15 guy in the NBA based on the numbers he put up and the mix of size and skill etc... But after watching him in 6 games with the Miami Heat.. i dont think they have enough to beat Boston and definately not the Lakers with their size... its only 6 games but i think its probly enough.

Another thing... im really surprised that he averaged so many free throws in Toronto.. being that he is so soft and shies away from contact - my feeling is that he got a lot of superstar calls being that he was the 'superstar' of his team so the refs gave him that respect... now that he is often the 5th or 6th best player on the floor he isnt getting those calls. When i think of guys like Stoudemire and Boozer who who i always rated BELOW Bosh (same category/level of player though).. i still think of those guys as big men who dont mind the contact in that they will take it strong to the rim even if there is a big man waiting to challenge theiur shot or dish out some physical play.. more so Stoudemire. They obviously have similar flaws in their game in that they dont play any defense and dont have a true back to the basket game.. but at least you know they will man up and not shy away from physical play.

Agreed. Solid post. :toast

anakha
11-06-2010, 12:14 AM
Chris Paul with twice as many boards as Bosh :lmao

mystargtr34
11-06-2010, 12:14 AM
remember when that Canadian guy on ST thought Bosh was better than Amare?

I always rated Bosh ever so slightly above Amare.. post surgery anyway..

Lol @ me.

milkshakeballa
11-06-2010, 12:39 AM

top 5 post this year on spurs talk tbh..

great post

kamikazi_player
11-06-2010, 01:11 AM
Gasol is still soft, Bosh is softer :wakeup

buttsR4rebounding
11-06-2010, 01:21 AM
Bosh knows his own game. If you will recall at the start of Free Agency he indicated that he wanted to go to a team with a good center. He did not want to be the main defensive post player. Then he got wrapped up in the Unholy Trinity tour and waalaa...

21_Blessings
11-06-2010, 02:15 AM
Where is laka now? I haven't even seen him own up to sucking this guy up all summer before he joined the Heat. Now he never mentions this guy's name.

We can give him pass since he obviously lets his irrational hatred of Baby Drew cloud his judgement..

He's still a better player than that fucking stiff Bynum.

The Lakers front office disagrees, thankfully. And yes, all is well in la la land. :lobt2:

JJ Hickson
11-06-2010, 03:18 AM

The bar has been raised faggots.

LkrFan
11-06-2010, 04:12 AM
All season, Chris Bosh (http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/player/chris-bosh/140993) has seemed apart.
Before and after games, he’s carried himself with a shyness that doesn’t reflect his personality. In interviews, he’s often exuded a reservation — appearing to hold something back — much different than what comes from co-stars Dwyane Wade (http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/player/dwyane-wade/140995) and LeBron James (http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/player/lebron-james/139949).

LeBron has been filled with a sense of purpose, if not ease, and he’s readily shared its intensity game after game. Wade has radiated the same charm and guy-next-door persona that mark his commercials, even after Friday night’s 96-93 loss to the New Orleans Hornets (http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/team/new-orleans-hornets/71077).

LeBron and Wade also have formed a genuine bond, slipping into an easy rapport at the podium and a comfortable togetherness away from prying eyes. But Bosh has seemed altogether separate, in more ways than one. Friday night’s letdown, in which Bosh turned invisible for the first half and finished with only one rebound, was the most striking example yet of his ability this season to suddenly fade away. All year, one third of the Big Three has been gone — if not unnoticed, noticed less.
Forgive us if we now, ahem, wonder if it isn’t more the Big Two and the other guy.
Chris "SF" Bosh (http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/bosh-coming-up-small-so-far-110510)

Emeka looked like the Dream playing against this faggot. Pau will look like prime Tim Duncan against him. Man I can't wait for December 25, 2010.

:lol

MiamiHeat
11-06-2010, 06:58 AM
Chris Bosh is a double digit career rebounder.

He's still finding his place on this team, but I blame Coach Spo more than anyone else.

Giuseppe
11-06-2010, 06:59 AM
Spoelstra ain't the problem.

Booharv
11-06-2010, 07:22 AM
Bosh lifted weights before last season and came in a little bulked up (for him). He kept talking about building up his strength before the season. Then he was a lot better on the boards (a 17.7 rebound rate which is phenomenal, way better than his previous career high). So naturally this year I know he came in lighter, because he said his game was quickness or some shit. He was still a decent rebounder when he was lighter earlier in his career but the last thing he needs to do is get slimmer and lighter since he's already soft as fuck.

21_Blessings
11-06-2010, 08:03 AM

On the Raptors, playing next to Bargnani he might be.

mavsfan1000
11-06-2010, 08:07 AM
lol Bosh. lol Heat. Bosh is the most overpaid player in the nba now.

LakaFan
11-06-2010, 08:38 AM
Chris "SF" Bosh (http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/bosh-coming-up-small-so-far-110510)

Emeka looked like the Dream playing against this faggot. Pau will look like prime Tim Duncan against him. Man I can't wait for December 25, 2010.

:lol

:lol only if he was wearing purple and gold he wouldn't be so soft. Everyone knows soon as you join the Lakers you become a top defender and a banger.

Venti Quattro
11-06-2010, 08:46 AM

He's still finding his place on this team, but I blame Coach Spo more than anyone else.

how are you going to blame bosh's lack of heart and balls on Spo?

Spo has the right strategy, and he's giving Wade, Bron and Bosh that they deserve as superstars (but excuse me, Bosh is NOT a superstar). It's now up to them to execute.

Bosh only got one rebound in 33 minutes, so yeah let's blame it on Spo. He never thought him to box out and yet he's playing in the NBA :cry

mavsfan1000
11-06-2010, 09:19 AM
:lol only if he was wearing purple and gold he wouldn't be so soft. Everyone knows soon as you join the Lakers you become a top defender and a banger.
While Gasol got stronger, Bosh got thinner. :lol So much for Europeans always being soft. Gasol is way tougher than Bosh will ever be.

Cane
11-06-2010, 10:04 AM
Bosh = Rashard Lewis/Antawn Jamison hybrid, a soft stat padder.

jeebus
11-06-2010, 10:14 AM
lol Bosh. lol Heat. Bosh is the most overpaid player in the nba now.
I think rashard lewis holds that honor now lol

dunkman
11-06-2010, 10:19 AM
Spolestra doesn't know what is doing, the Heat needs Riley asap.

Venti Quattro
11-06-2010, 10:24 AM
Spolestra doesn't know what is doing, the Heat needs Riley asap.

Bosh looks lost more than Spo is :lol

Pelicans78
11-06-2010, 10:32 AM
Bosh's numbers were inflated playing on an uptempo team in Toronto. Heat should have went after David Lee instead.