PDA

View Full Version : He's BacK!

Nbadan
11-05-2010, 11:54 PM
Now that wing-nuts control the M$M wholly and completely, its safe for Dubya to stick his neck out of the foxhole and rewrite his legacy...

http://www.foundshit.com/images/bush001.jpg
Did I do that?!?

Two years of retirement haven't dulled George W. Bush's political zest - and President Obama and Sarah Palin are among his under-the-radar targets.

The 43rd President has told friends the ex-Alaska governor isn't qualified to be President and criticizes Arizona Sen. John McCain for putting Palin on the 2008 GOP ticket and handing her a national platform.

"Naming Palin makes Bush think less of McCain as a man," a Republican official familiar with Bush's thinking told the Daily News.

"He thinks McCain ran a lousy campaign with an unqualified running mate and destroyed any chance of winning by picking Palin."

Link (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2010/11/05/2010-11-05_dubyas_deepest_thoughts_former_prez_happy_to_be _out_of_dc_memoirs_say.html)

The Neo-cunts are paving the way for Jeb...

elbamba
11-06-2010, 01:03 AM
I'll buy it when its in paperback.

Winehole23
11-06-2010, 07:56 AM
"He thinks McCain ran a lousy campaign with an unqualified running mate and destroyed any chance of winning by picking Palin."This is consistent with my memory of the campaign.

The distance between GWB and McCain was palpable. The president's support was less than enthusiastic but then again, no one was a deader political duck than GWB in 2008. Maybe McCain told Bush to step off before all this happened.

(People forget how many GOP moderates and political independents turned tail when Palin was nominated and shortly afterward. It was more than a few.)

Stringer_Bell
11-06-2010, 09:28 AM
The distance between GWB and McCain was palpable. The president's support was less than enthusiastic but then again, no one was a deader political duck than GWB in 2008. Maybe McCain told Bush to step off before all this happened.

I suspect this was the case. Bush fucked everything else up by then, I'm sure Mccain was hoping GW didn't do anything negative to his campaign.

Oh, Gee!!
11-06-2010, 09:43 AM
The Neo-cunts are paving the way for Jeb...

Or rubio. He's gonna sweep the hispanic vote after all

Fabbs
11-06-2010, 10:03 AM
Yes bc all hispanic voters are the same
What do Spanish voters think of the Alaskam Bimbo, generally speaking?

Stringer_Bell
11-06-2010, 03:42 PM
What do Spanish voters think of the Alaskam Bimbo, generally speaking?

Generally the sentiments range from "We hate that puta" to "Tell that gringa to let me lay the beef in her taquito."

just sayin, tbh