PDA

View Full Version : Im Back for a new Spurs season fellas!

jermaine
11-06-2010, 07:05 AM
Im here to let all you'll know the Spurs will win it all this yr. Timmys looking good out there, Nooooobili is being himself, Parker got the $$$$$ so he knows he aint going nowhere, RJ must done found Jesus, and everyone else is playing their role. Oyea Hill is a bit overrated, cuz that hit he took wasnt that dam hard. But on a much more serious note, Splintter is gone be a solid role player. The boy outta shape an still moves his feet just as well as Varejao his brazilian brother. So get yo popcorn ready, its gone be a long season. A not for the reasons you'll think. Fuck the Heat, Lakers, Suns, & any otha team in the NBA thats not the Spurs! Sorry Dallas fans cuz im in "Da Big D" but the Rangers let me down so im taking it out on the Mavs. An in the wise words of Randy Moss, "Im out":ihit

JJ Hickson
11-06-2010, 07:07 AM
Welcome back my nigga. :toast

Giuseppe
11-06-2010, 07:07 AM
After The Skunker anything is an improvement.

Though you adding your own rapist is a little alarming. tee, hee.

MavDynasty
11-06-2010, 07:08 AM
sup nigga

Booharv
11-06-2010, 07:08 AM
After The Skunker anything is an improvement.

Though you adding your own rapist is a little alarming. tee, hee.

Its all about matching up with LA.

Giuseppe
11-06-2010, 07:10 AM
Well, you finally matched us on the rapist front.

Congratulations, and welcome to the club.

jermaine
11-06-2010, 07:37 AM
Well, you finally matched us on the rapist front.

Congratulations, and welcome to the club.

what is this fool talking bout? You running around slangin the word "rapist" like theres not a million women, men, & kids that hasnt been raped! you might've been raped yourself an thats your way to deal with the pain of. your just like that sorry as KG fool. And to the rest of yall, Wats Good in the world! Im heart broken about my Rangers(I have to claim some from Dallas since I live here). But its gone be a good season for the Spurs & maybe not now, but towards the end of the season Splitter will bec up to speed an we will match up with the Lakers.

Giuseppe
11-06-2010, 07:43 AM
what is this fool talking bout? You running around slangin the word "rapist"

I'm a conductin' a class in Empathy 101. & since you signed your own rapist in Neal, the class is compulsory for you Spurs fans.

jermaine
11-06-2010, 08:02 AM
Your still using a serious subject as a joke! An like the NFL & NBA there should be some rule changes around this piece! I dont mean you no disrespect directly so dont get me wrong. I have alot of female friends that has been raped by some male figure(in one case grandfather & uncle at one time)! Its really no joking matter. I mean im no saint but even in the hood(& prison) real niggas dont like rapist so we dont throw that word around like its a football. An as a man knowing how ez a woman can say you raped her an the laws hack your ass up, an fuck up your name, you shouldnt use it so lightly. But like I said, I aint nobody. But on a real basketball note, are you a real Lakerfan or are you a bandwagonner?

Giuseppe
11-06-2010, 11:05 AM
Your still using a serious subject as a joke! An like the NFL & NBA there should be some rule changes around this piece! I dont mean you no disrespect directly so dont get me wrong. I have alot of female friends that has been raped by some male figure(in one case grandfather & uncle at one time)! Its really no joking matter. I mean im no saint but even in the hood(& prison) real niggas dont like rapist so we dont throw that word around like its a football. An as a man knowing how ez a woman can say you raped her an the laws hack your ass up, an fuck up your name, you shouldnt use it so lightly. But like I said, I aint nobody. But on a real basketball note, are you a real Lakerfan or are you a bandwagonner?

Hey, Daddy, you Spurs guys in particular have had a fine time giving us & Bryant a red ass over his rape & pillage. Neal is in line right along with Kobe now.

You want mercy, then you ask for it like a man. That aside, its strictly heel & toe.

P.S., I never defend my fandom. It's my religion.

DPG21920
11-06-2010, 11:33 AM
Uhhhhhhhhhhh, J-Maine in the house.

duhoh
11-06-2010, 01:43 PM
RJ must done found Jesus

:lmao

ah man, i've missed stuff like this.

good to see ya again bruh