PDA

View Full Version : A F'n tunnel?

Yonivore
11-06-2010, 08:16 PM
Bomb-proof tunnel with air conditioning: Obama's security go to extraordinary measures for his tour of the Gandhi museum (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326962/Obamas-India-visit-security-erect-bomb-proof-tunnel-Gandhi-museum.html)

Probably not since the days of the Pharaohs or the more ludicrous Roman Emperors has a head of state travelled in such pomp and expensive grandeur as the President of the United States of America.

What a punk is our President.

Obama to use teleprompter for Hindi speech (http://www.hindustantimes.com/Obama-to-use-teleprompter-for-Hindi-speech/H1-Article1-622605.aspx)

This will be the first time a teleprompter will be used in the nearly 100-feet high dome-shaped hall that has portraits of eminent national leaders adorning its walls.
"We thought Obama is a trained orator and skilled in the art of mass address with his continuous eye contact."

What a laughing stock our President is becoming.

Gutter92
11-06-2010, 10:20 PM

:lol

Trust me, coming from Europe myself...and visiting there almost every summer...he is 5% of the laughing stock Bush was...I'm being honest here.

Yonivore
11-06-2010, 10:25 PM

Trust me, coming from Europe myself...and visiting there almost every summer...he is 5% of the laughing stock Bush was...I'm being honest here.
Because Europe is full liberals. This guy is one of them, and he's an embarrassment.

Gutter92
11-06-2010, 10:26 PM
Because Europe is full liberals. This guy is one of them, and he's an embarrassment.

Your hatred is so evident. Most people didn't hate Bush, they just didn't want him as President. Hell, I'd love to hang out with Bush; he's sure to provide a lot of laughs :lol

Yonivore
11-06-2010, 10:27 PM

Your hatred is so evident. Most people didn't hate Bush, they just didn't want him as President. Hell, I'd love to hang out with Bush; he's sure to provide a lot of laughs :lol
Were you in here the full 8 years of the Bush presidency?

BlairForceDejuan
11-06-2010, 11:25 PM
http://raincoaster.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/xerxes.jpg

Cry Havoc
11-06-2010, 11:28 PM

So kindly explain how if liberals are so stupid, why their economy is kicking the shit out of ours right now?

Fabbs
11-06-2010, 11:30 PM

:lol nicely done.

Yonivore
ouch my butt hurts.

Gutter92
11-07-2010, 12:29 AM
Were you in here the full 8 years of the Bush presidency?

Yep, moved here in October, 1998

spursncowboys
11-07-2010, 03:58 AM

What does that have to do with speaking in India. Yoni's point was he uses teleprompters, instead of having an actual speech, even though he has a reputation for being a good orator.

spursncowboys
11-07-2010, 04:01 AM

seriously? There was so much pure hatred for bush.

spursncowboys
11-07-2010, 04:05 AM
So kindly explain how if liberals are so stupid, why their economy is kicking the shit out of ours right now?
which economy? the state of california? detroit?

Winehole23
11-07-2010, 05:27 AM
seriously? There was so much pure hatred for bush.Much as there is for Mr. Obama, and for Mr. Bush's antecedent. And for Mr. Clinton's antecedents as well. See a pattern?

Winehole23
11-07-2010, 06:42 AM

Oh, Gee!!
11-07-2010, 07:24 AM
At least yoni isn't being petty

Yonivore
11-07-2010, 08:12 AM
They're using our money.

Yonivore
11-07-2010, 08:13 AM
Yep, moved here in October, 1998
I meant Spurstalk.com

Stringer_Bell
11-07-2010, 08:32 AM

For once, or twice, I completely agree with Yoni. It has less to do with this story than the fact that Obama just lacks the balls to go at it with the GOP. The international situation allows more room to negotiate with the opposing forces because those niggas got weapons or can give weapons to the bad guys and cause all sorts of awful problems...but when you're going up against loud-mouth politicial pussies crying over nonsense and you turtle-up at EVERY LITTLE PUNCH they throw, that's laughable.

And that's exactly what Obama is becoming and looks like he will ultimately be. :(

boutons_deux
11-07-2010, 11:03 AM
Yoni thinks he's got he goods on his beloved n!gga, but Yoni nothin but an ankle-biter, buzz, buzz, buzz.

ChumpDumper
11-07-2010, 12:54 PM
What does that have to do with speaking in India. Yoni's point was he uses teleprompters, instead of having an actual speech, even though he has a reputation for being a good orator.the speech is on the teleprompter.

Don't you know how those work?

As for the tunnel, if you think it's of solely Democratic design, you're an idiot. Security is security, and the people charge with the nuts and bolts of it aren't partisan.

BlairForceDejuan
11-07-2010, 01:03 PM
In Obama's speech following the mid-term elections last week he said something like "two other great communicators - Reagan and Clinton - also had problems..."

He includes himself with the other two good Presidents and calls himself a great communicator. :lol Dude is clueless

ChumpDumper
11-07-2010, 01:04 PM
http://thedarwinreport.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/reagan-parliament3.jpg

OMG!!!!11!1!!!

BlairForceDejuan
11-07-2010, 01:06 PM
I'm a gr8t communicator!!1111 Just listen to meeee and all will be well!!111

BlairForceDejuan
11-07-2010, 01:06 PM
My policy is solid!!1 I just need to communicate it better!!!11!1

ChumpDumper
11-07-2010, 01:12 PM
So no comment on The Great Communicator's having to use a teleprompter as a crutch in Parliament.

I thought not.

ChumpDumper
11-07-2010, 01:15 PM
But to help him pronounce Hindi words correctly will be a teleprompterI guess Reagan needed a teleprompter to help him pronounce English words correctly in Parliament.

BlairForceDejuan
11-07-2010, 01:18 PM
I wish I could find the pre-election rah rah youtube Barack & Michelle did. It was like a minute long and they still just read off a teleprompter. Everyone reads off a teleprompter. Reagan, Clinton, Bush, everyone. I don't doubt that. I've seen countless liberal pundits now ragging on Obama due to the excessive use of his teleprompters preventing him from connecting with his audience.

Being PRAISED as a "Great Communicator/Orator" should include more than bleaching your teeth, extending your Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnds for a more dramatic effect, taking momentary pauses as you watch the crowd watching you, doing that gay thumb/index finger false point, and reading off a teleprompter. Just sayin'

ChumpDumper
11-07-2010, 01:20 PM
I wish I could find the pre-election rah rah youtube Barack & Michelle did. It was like a minute long and they still just read off a teleprompter. Everyone reads off a teleprompter. Reagan, Clinton, Bush, everyone. I don't doubt that.

Being PRAISED as a "Great Communicator/Orator" should entail more than bleaching your teeth, extending your Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnds for a more dramatic effect, taking momentary pauses as you watch the crowd watching you, doing that gay thumb/index finger faux point, and reading off a teleprompter. Just sayin'You're biased.

Just sayin'.

BlairForceDejuan
11-07-2010, 01:22 PM
You're biased.

Just sayin'.

Yes. As are you. As is everyone. I'm more objective than most. Obama is what he is. I saw past the hype before he was elected. He has not really displayed anything extra-ordinary as of yet that would catapult him to the upper-echelon of Great Communicator/Orators tbh.

That being said, none of that means shit. Empty words are still empty words no matter how nice they sound.

ChumpDumper
11-07-2010, 01:26 PM
Yes. As are you. As is everyone. I'm more objective than most. Obama is what he is. I saw past the hype before he was elected. He has not really displayed anything extra-ordinary as of yet that would catapult him to the upper-echelon of Great Communicator/Orators tbh.I don't think he's a Reagan or Clinton level communicator, but to say he's bad at it and trying to criticize him for using a teleprompter shows bias.

BlairForceDejuan
11-07-2010, 01:30 PM
He's not bad. It's just that he is praised solely for this due to the hype machine surrounding him. When you have commentators constantly telling you he is too much of an "intellectual" for the message to get across to the common man...Gimme a break.

ChumpDumper
11-07-2010, 01:46 PM
When you have commentators constantly telling you he is too much of an "intellectual" for the message to get across to the common man.That is actually a critique of his communication skills.

Spurminator
11-07-2010, 03:03 PM
More selective manufactured outrage from the laughing stock of the Political Forum. How boring.

iManu
11-08-2010, 08:10 AM
Blazing Hard-Determinist European Trotskyite Islamofashts.

iManu
11-08-2010, 08:11 AM
:elephant

velik_m
11-08-2010, 10:30 AM

How ignorant!

Some of us are communist... :downspin:

coyotes_geek
11-08-2010, 10:34 AM
More selective manufactured outrage from the laughing stock of the Political Forum. How boring.

Yep. There's plenty of things to get on Obama's case about. Teleprompters, which all presidents use, and bomb proof tunnels, which wasn't his idea, aren't among them.

CosmicCowboy
11-08-2010, 12:41 PM
Yep. There's plenty of things to get on Obama's case about. Teleprompters, which all presidents use, and bomb proof tunnels, which wasn't his idea, aren't among them.

No shit. It's no different than it would have been with any other President.

Pick your fights. Theres plenty of legitimate shit to bitch about.

Yonivore
11-08-2010, 04:01 PM
The "Dude" (and, thanks to Jon Stewart, I believe that's now an appropriate title for the President) used a fucking teleprompter at a staff meeting and He and Queen Michelle are, by far, the most extravagant travelers to have held that office.

These are symptoms of larger problems.

ChumpDumper
11-08-2010, 07:25 PM
teleprompter!
He and Queen Michelle are, by far, the most extravagant travelers to have held that office.Posted without proof, therefore a lie.

yoni is a liar.

mookie2001
11-08-2010, 07:27 PM
i heard on rush limbaugh their international bow down to muslims apology tour 2010 is costing american tax payers one billion dollars a day!

RandomGuy
02-28-2019, 03:17 PM
Bomb-proof tunnel with air conditioning: Obama's security go to extraordinary measures for his tour of the Gandhi museum (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326962/Obamas-India-visit-security-erect-bomb-proof-tunnel-Gandhi-museum.html)

Obama to use teleprompter for Hindi speech (http://www.hindustantimes.com/Obama-to-use-teleprompter-for-Hindi-speech/H1-Article1-622605.aspx)

ooooh the irony. HOLY FUCK...

RandomGuy
02-28-2019, 03:18 PM
No shit. It's no different than it would have been with any other President.

Pick your fights. Theres plenty of legitimate shit to bitch about.

Indeed there is. Teleprompters not being one of them. Unless you are Yonivore or Darrin. Then it is really important, if you have a "D" behind your name.