PDA

View Full Version : What in the hell does Choo Choo mean?

JustinJDW
11-06-2010, 08:29 PM
I keep seeing guys say Choo Choo when they are referring to Gary Neal. I know it has something to do with his rape accusation, but what the fuck does it mean exactly?

Any help?

Hooks
11-06-2010, 08:31 PM
Him and his friend ran a train on that girl....It wasn't just Neal by himself that banged that chick

JustinJDW
11-06-2010, 08:34 PM
Oh. Wow, that's good. :lol

maddnezz
11-06-2010, 08:44 PM
Oh. Wow, that's good. :lol
Now thats just foul:rollin

dbestpro
11-06-2010, 09:03 PM
The case went to the DA and the case was not pursued due to insufficient evidence. What puzzles me is why a fan of the Spurs would diss their own player. Kobe's case did not even go before a DA and you don't see Laker fans refer to him as rapist.

Obstructed_View
11-06-2010, 09:04 PM
My greatest creation. Thank you.

silverblk mystix
11-06-2010, 10:30 PM
The case went to the DA and the case was not pursued due to insufficient evidence. What puzzles me is why a fan of the Spurs would diss their own player. Kobe's case did not even go before a DA and you don't see Laker fans refer to him as rapist.

I have chosen to not even comment on Neal...negatively or positively...

I think Kobe is a fuckin' rapist...period.

The way that the Lakers fans support a rapist just sickens me.

Neal is an alleged rapist so I will NOT support him.

I cannot and will not support him as a spurs fan...I feel we are better than that.

I respect anyone who feels differently about this.

I know that the cases are different and Kobe actually PAID his way out of this-but still...as long as Neal is not officially ...innocent....then I cannot support him.

Nathan89
11-06-2010, 10:34 PM
My greatest creation. Thank you.

:worthy: Legend

20beastie45
11-06-2010, 10:35 PM
Him and his friend ran a train on that girl....It wasn't just Neal by himself that banged that chick
:lmao:lmao:lmao

20beastie45
11-06-2010, 10:36 PM

Cause he's there Franchise player!!! Neal is......Uh..

Hooks
11-06-2010, 10:44 PM

I cannot and will not support him as a spurs fan...I feel we are better than that.

I know that the cases are different and Kobe actually PAID his way out of this-but still...as long as Neal is not officially ...innocent....then I cannot support him.

They were all wasted, her dumb ass chose to drink too much and she got fucked for it.

bluebellmaniac
11-06-2010, 11:03 PM
...as long as Neal is not officially ...innocent....then I cannot support him.

???
So if you are accused of rape, and the charges are not pursued because the evidence does not support the accusation, people should still treat you as a pariah because you were not proven to be innocent....

That's not how the system is set up. And there would be no effective way to actively prove a person's innocence.

SMH...

I don't believe for a second the Spurs would go out and sign someone they believe to be a rapist all for the sake of winning 2 or 3 more games this season.

Cut him some slack.

Cessation
11-07-2010, 12:01 AM
I read the girl got juiced, neal and another dude run a train on her, with her consent, she got embarrased for being such a fuck whore, and went to the cops.

8FOR!3
11-07-2010, 12:16 AM
LOL at Choo Choo because him and his friend ran a train on some girl. Oh my God, that might be the best nickname ever.

bigfan
11-07-2010, 12:19 AM
Not a fan of derog nicknames of our own goddamn team. What a bunch of punks.

8FOR!3
11-07-2010, 12:28 AM

You know, a friend of mine I once partied with said "don't take life to seriously, you'll never make it out alive.."

Cessation
11-07-2010, 12:29 AM

You got it all wrong, we laughing with him, not at him. I have no doubt he was.

gospursgojas
11-07-2010, 12:41 AM
Not this again

UnWantedTheory
11-07-2010, 01:02 AM

Are you serious? Let me know what else you should think before everyone else does...K? He is suppose to be officially proved innocent over something he was never "officially" charged with? If I call you a rapist, does it make it true?

UnWantedTheory
11-07-2010, 01:04 AM
You know, a friend of mine I once partied with said "don't take life to seriously, you'll never make it out alive.."

UnWantedTheory
11-07-2010, 01:06 AM
???
so if you are accused of rape, and the charges are not pursued because the evidence does not support the accusation, people should still treat you as a pariah because you were not proven to be innocent....

that's not how the system is set up. And there would be no effective way to actively prove a person's innocence.

Smh...

I don't believe for a second the spurs would go out and sign someone they believe to be a rapist all for the sake of winning 2 or 3 more games this season.

Cut him some slack.

Hooks
11-07-2010, 01:10 AM
"
Charges against a former La Salle University basketball player accused of rape were dismissed, because the woman involved decided not to go forward with the case.
Dzaflo Larkai, 23, was accused of raping a 19-year-old member of La Salle's women's basketball team in April 2003. She waited for about 14 months before reporting the alleged attack to police, and later told authorities that La Salle coaches discouraged her from doing so.
The charges were withdrawn because the alleged victim decided not to testify, Assistant District Attorney James Carpenter said. He declined to say why she changed her …"

"A jury acquitted two former La Salle basketball players of rape Friday, discounting prosecutors' contention that the woman involved was too drunk to consent to sex.
Attorneys for Gary Neal and Michael Cleaves maintained that the sex was consensual and that the woman, then 19, made up the allegation out of embarrassment after other female basketball players began to gossip.
"We put our faith in the jury system and they didn't let us down," said Wendy Goldstein, who represented Neal.
But even with the acquittal, Cleaves' attorney, Michael McDermott, said the men "are going to have a stigma attached to them for quite a while."
The case - plus a separate rape allegation involving a third La Salle player - ultimately led to the removal of both men's coach Billy Hahn and women's coach John Miller.
Prosecutors claimed Neal and Cleaves raped the visiting University of New Haven player, who was finishing up a one-week stint as a La Salle basketball camp counselor, as she vomited in a sink after drinking eight shots of high-proof alcohol."

Damn so there were 3 people involved lol. Chugga chugga CHOO CHOO!

We need a train emoticon.

NZ Spurs
11-07-2010, 01:34 AM
Because there are some fairly immature posters on ST.

greyforest
11-07-2010, 01:54 AM
they should have the train whistle ready to blow for him in the stadium

spurs10
11-07-2010, 02:21 AM
To all the children that have desperately tried to vilify and ruin Mr. Neal for a crime he was never even indicted for, I say; You are not only the worst fans any team could ever possibly know, but your cowardice and lack of character are so transparent that you are embarrassments to your own family and all true Spurs fans. Fuck all you smear campaign asswipes, not one of you has the balls big enough to talk your trash in front of Tim, or Manu, or Pop. All you idiots that think that the "choo choo" talk is funny or cute, I say fuck you...you fucking ignorant pieces of shit. On a lighter note....how 'bout that Manu Ginobili!! Pardon my English to 228 and all the decent folks that come here..I've had enough...

spurs10
11-07-2010, 02:48 AM
Exactly...good on you!

HarlemHeat37
11-07-2010, 03:07 AM
Um, his nickname has NOTHING to do with whether he was accused of rape or not..

Running a train means taking turns on a gaper, usually belonging to a dirty woman, and it's usually done with your friends(although it can be done with strangers as well, but I wouldn't advise it)..whether he raped or not is irrelevant, because he DID run a train..

The disgusting part about Neal is that he fucked her WHILE she was throwing up..I judge Kobe for rape, because he shows many signs of antisocial behavior and being an overall POS, in many incidents..I won't judge Neal for it, because I don't know anything about his personality or prior incidents..however, he IS disgusting for having sex with a vomiting girl and sharing her..when you do something like that, you don't get protection, you earn a nickname like this..

Hopefully none of the Silver Dancers ever get sick while performing their routine, or else..ugh..

greyforest
11-07-2010, 03:08 AM
its not necessarily derogatory, it merely refers to the act of runnin' trains on them hos.

you people don't understand.

HarlemHeat37
11-07-2010, 03:16 AM
Also, choo choo is a fucking hilarious nickname..even if you don't like what it implies, you have to appreciate the quality and creativity..

Em-City
11-07-2010, 03:22 AM
i'm all aboard for the gary neal express this season

senorglory
11-07-2010, 04:28 AM
"as long as Neal is not officially ...innocent....then I cannot support him."

consider in this context: 1) there is no "officially innocent" in the american criminal justice system; 2) we generally presume a man innocent until officially guilty.

Mel_13
11-07-2010, 07:32 AM
The case went to the DA and the case was not pursued due to insufficient evidence.

This is just not true.

The case went to trial and four charges, including rape, went to the jury for a verdict. Neal was found NOT GUILTY on all four charges.

CBS news report with the results of the trial:

http://www.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/stories/110405acc.html

Official court summary from the First Judicial Circuit of Pennsylvania:

http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CourtSummaryReport.aspx?matterID=104219525

silverblk mystix
11-07-2010, 10:12 AM
I have ALWAYS referred to Kobe as a rapist-and I stand by it.

I will not be a hypocrite and give Neal a pass.

Whether you are a spurs ...true... fan or not...whatever the fuck that means...has nothing to do with this, but in my opinion...again-only in my opinion;

If you feel that laker fans are idiots for supporting a rapist...

then why would you look the other way when it is a spurs player that is an alleged rapist?

I can't and won't....like I said earlier...I will respect other spurs fans who think different...

so don't come around here calling people who don't support Neal - idiots.

If you want your team to do things the right way-and the spurs always have-then I would think that this would be a good test to see just how committed you and the spurs organization are to that.

IMO the spurs should never have taken a chance with Neal-but it is what it is.

Agloco
11-07-2010, 10:17 AM

He's the one living in mommas basement playing X-Box 360 while working at the five and dime at the age of 40 no doubt. :rolleyes

Agloco
11-07-2010, 10:21 AM
This is just not true.

The case went to trial and four charges, including rape, went to the jury for a verdict. Neal was found NOT GUILTY on all four charges.

http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CourtSummaryReport.aspx?matterID=104219525

Luckily, though, we have a preponderance of folks here on Spurs Talk with years of formal legal training to set us straight. Not guilty actually means that he did it. Hence all of the "Choo Choo" references. :rolleyes

Apples and oranges. Apples and oranges. See the quote from Mel 13 above.

as long as Neal is not officially ...innocent....then I cannot support him.

But you see, he is officially innocent. What now?

silverblk mystix
11-07-2010, 10:47 AM
Luckily, though, we have a preponderance of folks here on Spurs Talk with years of formal legal training to set us straight. Not guilty actually means that he did it. Hence all of the "Choo Choo" references. :rolleyes

Apples and oranges. Apples and oranges. See the quote from Mel 13 above.

But you see, he is officially innocent. What now?

Food for thought...I will digest everything...and go from there.

ceperez
11-07-2010, 11:03 AM
It's plain disgusting that posters here continue to mock a player like Neal for something that he has never been formally proven to have been guilty of.

Give the guy a break!!

He just got married and is trying to build a career for himself.

Tagging him with this ridiculous nickname brands him guilty for life.

dbestpro
11-07-2010, 11:30 AM
This is just not true.

My bad. I knew that the reference was not warranted. There is no merit to this title, it is not clever, original, and it's continued use is juvenile and beneath the intellect of most Spur fans.

Leetonidas
11-07-2010, 12:16 PM
Damn, now I understand why grey named Spurfan is such a joke to everyone else. You guys are a bunch of a butthurt pussies. :lmao :lmao :lmao

Leetonidas
11-07-2010, 12:17 PM
Oh and his nick name makes perfect sense because he rain a train on the girl, whether it was rape or not (and he was found not guilty so apparently it's not). The name fits

gospursgojas
11-07-2010, 01:36 PM
Oh and his nick name makes perfect sense because he rain a train on the girl, whether it was rape or not (and he was found not guilty so apparently it's not). The name fits

This.

He did run a train on a girl, but did not rape her.

CHOO CHOOOOO!!!!

210Max
11-07-2010, 01:48 PM
It's plain disgusting that posters here continue to mock a player like Neal for something that he has never been formally proven to have been guilty of.

Give the guy a break!!

He just got married and is trying to build a career for himself.

Tagging him with this ridiculous nickname brands him guilty for life.

he was never proven guilty of rape, but pretty sure he called the boys and ran a train on some bitch

Cant_Be_Faded
11-07-2010, 02:37 PM
ROFL is this real?

so that's why yall been saying that

Baseline
11-07-2010, 02:43 PM

Bryant paid the girl in Colorado millions of dollars. That's why she dropped the case. It certainly wasn't because of insufficient evidence - the DA in Colorado was all over that case.

Read the freaking police report - it's online. Bryant even told the cops, "I would do anything...I mean, anything...for this to go away."

BUMP
11-07-2010, 02:48 PM

Whether you are a spurs ...true... fan or not...whatever the fuck that means...has nothing to do with this, but in my opinion...again-only in my opinion;

If you feel that laker fans are idiots for supporting a rapist...

then why would you look the other way when it is a spurs player that is an alleged rapist?

I can't and won't....like I said earlier...I will respect other spurs fans who think different...

so don't come around here calling people who don't support Neal - idiots.

If you want your team to do things the right way-and the spurs always have-then I would think that this would be a good test to see just how committed you and the spurs organization are to that.

IMO the spurs should never have taken a chance with Neal-but it is what it is.

It's not whether he's guilty or innocent that matters, you have to look deeper into the case and make judgement yourself.

I have always ridiculed Spurfans for calling Kobe a rapist not because he was proven innocent, but the details of the case just didn't add up. The girl had psychological issues and done this before, not to mention she was outed as a huge whore so you think that when the NBA's best player comes to town she's gonna say no to him?:lmao:lmao:lmao

Cessation
11-07-2010, 03:06 PM
No ones making fun of neal, don't get your panties in a bunch.

spurs10
11-07-2010, 03:22 PM
For the record, I'm a fan of HarlemHeat and silverblk....just don't think a man found not guilty of a serious crime should be vilified their entire life, as he tries to build a life and career. Sounds like some drunken college night that went south. Running a train on someone is something anyone would surely regret for the rest of their life...I'm sure Pop and R.C. vetted Mr. Neal thoroughly and believe he's a decent guy.....

JustinJDW
11-07-2010, 05:06 PM
It's an awesome nickname people, and I hope its used forever on SpursTalk. Get over it.

dbestpro
11-07-2010, 06:52 PM
It's an awesome nickname people, and I hope its used forever on SpursTalk. Get over it.

Would be Spur fans that discredit a Spur player when they are playing well are in fact just another version of a troll.

ceperez
11-07-2010, 08:30 PM
Anyone using the nickname 'choo choo' for Neal is without a doubt a lowlife.

jag
11-07-2010, 08:35 PM
The disgusting part about Neal is that he fucked her WHILE she was throwing up..

You keep saying this, but you're only repeating something you heard. He never admitted to doing this.

disciple
11-07-2010, 08:36 PM

So, I guess you don't hold to "innocent until proven guilty"? That doesn't mean innocent if proven innocent as you attest.

disciple
11-07-2010, 08:43 PM
"as long as Neal is not officially ...innocent....then I cannot support him."

consider in this context: 1) there is no "officially innocent" in the american criminal justice system; 2) we generally presume a man innocent until officially guilty.

OMG - No "officially innocent"?

Obstructed_View
11-07-2010, 08:44 PM
The train has nothing to do with the charges. Try to follow along, folks.

Choo CHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Blackjack
11-07-2010, 08:54 PM
The train has nothing to do with the charges. Try to follow along, folks.

Choo CHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Some people need a little inspiration:

Ms3eBRmF57U

Kool Bob Love
06-11-2013, 10:40 PM
:flag: