PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations on a well won game

DaDakota
11-06-2010, 10:23 PM
Tough game as a Rocket's fan to lose, can't believe Lee could not hit a stinking FT when we were up 2 with 15 or so seconds to go.

Anyway, like the makeup of your team, ours is dead with all these injuries and our center being babied like a rare relic.

And to lose our best player Brooks with a sprained or broken ankle on a last second heave.....unreal to have our season in ashes 5 games in.

Sigh.

DD

ducks
11-06-2010, 10:24 PM
thanks

benefactor
11-06-2010, 10:26 PM
Meh...that game was shit. Props to the Rockets subs almost outplaying the Spurs starters.

quentin_compson
11-06-2010, 10:26 PM
The Rockets put up more than a good fight considering Brooks and Martin (who was on his way to a 30-point game) had to leave the game due to injury.

noob cake
11-06-2010, 10:27 PM
And to lose our best player Brooks with a sprained or broken ankle on a last second heave.....unreal to have our season in ashes 5 games in.

:bang:bang:rolleyes:rolleyes:nope:nope:(:(:ihit

Rummpd
11-06-2010, 10:27 PM
Rockets season is not dead - Rockets have too much heart and talent still.

ShoogarBear
11-06-2010, 10:28 PM
:lol

Rockheads played their asses off. I'm not a huge Rick Adelman fan, but he may be the most underrated coach in the league. Ish Smith still can't shoot for shit, but he's not nearly as out of control as he was in college.

I'm almost convinced it would have paradoxically been an easier Spurs win if Brooks and Martin had stayed in.

Chieflion
11-06-2010, 10:29 PM
Courtney Lee manages to be in every of the shit plays.

Misses free throws in the and of regulation when he was supposedly 9-9 to start the season.

Got shaked and baked by Manu at the end of regulation.

Touched the ball while it was going out in OT.

VBM
11-06-2010, 10:32 PM
As long as Scola is on the court, Spurs are doomed to play in 2-3 point games with these guys...

rayray2k8
11-06-2010, 10:32 PM
So? Win 5 in a row and get back at .500
But if ya'll lose against the Timberwolves.. Then I would worry...
Just play the same way you did today and that game should be over by Half-time.

Janko
11-06-2010, 10:33 PM
i dont liked this game..very poor defense against a team that probably will miss the playoff

and we managed to win only because of lee..

SpursRulez4eVeR
11-06-2010, 10:33 PM
Scola thread!

rayray2k8
11-06-2010, 10:39 PM
^Shit is getting old.... Like him

Cessation
11-07-2010, 12:09 AM
Great effort by the rockets. Hat's of to them.

PakiDan
11-07-2010, 12:18 AM
Rockets played their asses off. I feel guilty winning this one.

Xevious
11-07-2010, 12:34 AM
This was not a well won game. No Brooks, no Martin, no Yao, Scola in foul trouble, Spurs up 13 points in the third...

This should have been a blowout but the Rocket bench absolutely embarrassed the Spurs starters. I have no idea how they even won.

alchemist
11-07-2010, 08:26 AM
Rockets played their asses off. I feel guilty winning this one.
:toast

Stringer_Bell
11-07-2010, 08:50 AM
I've liked the Rockets (as opposed to hating them from the Hakeem years) since they put up that amazing series against the Lakers. They're sloppy, but they're fighters and even tho they don't have a good record I can't ever count them out of any game they play.

Agloco
11-07-2010, 10:07 AM
Other than the play of Dicky J and Manu, there's little to be excited about for Spurs fans. The defense is horrendous, and that's putting it quite mildly. Theres no way that the Rockets should have even been in this ball game given the personel issues they are having.

ChuckD
11-07-2010, 11:51 AM
:lol

Rockheads played their asses off. I'm not a huge Rick Adelman fan, but he may be the most underrated coach in the league. Ish Smith still can't shoot for shit, but he's not nearly as out of control as he was in college.

I'm almost convinced it would have paradoxically been an easier Spurs win if Brooks and Martin had stayed in.

This. The minute that Martin went out, the Spurs relaxed. Facing that Rocket team would be like facing the Spurs minus TT&M. The Spurs just stopped playing hard.

Dunc n Dave
11-07-2010, 09:22 PM
This. The minute that Martin went out, the Spurs relaxed. Facing that Rocket team would be like facing the Spurs minus TT&M. The Spurs just stopped playing hard.

Totally agree. When the Rockets cut the lead to about 7 in the 4th quarter, I said to myself "The Spurs are gonna lose this game." The aggressiveness was gone, the ball stayed on one side of the floor, and they just hoisted jumpers. It's what Pop calls a trap game (only it became one after Martin went out).

Manu bailed us out (with a little help from Lee), otherwise this is a guaranteed loss.