PDA

View Full Version : Congrats on the win

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-07-2010, 12:23 AM
:toast Spurs look good. RJ seems settled in and will be a weapon this season.

Glad the Nuggets got one over the Mavs for you guys. Very surprised they won on the road on a b2b vs a a rested Mavs team, and without Nene/Kmart/Birdman.

Harrington is proving to be a great pickup. He can score, rebound and plays good D. I remember in Indiana he played decent D, but everyone, including himself, forgot that once he went to the Knicks :lol

Congrats again. :toast

Leonard Curse
11-07-2010, 12:30 AM
:toastthanks wish we had played as good of defense as yall did against the mavs. saw how terry choked on his FT's what a douche! hoepfully you guys keep up the good work and keep carmelo. And yeah its always good to see those girls lose

Cessation
11-07-2010, 12:31 AM
Thanks, great to hear Mavs getting creamed on. LOL that pic is hilarious.

Danny.Zhu
11-07-2010, 12:41 AM
Good win Nuggets. I didn't see that coming either.

angelbelow
11-07-2010, 06:56 AM
:toast Spurs look good. RJ seems settled in and will be a weapon this season.

Glad the Nuggets got one over the Mavs for you guys. Very surprised they won on the road on a b2b vs a a rested Mavs team, and without Nene/Kmart/Birdman.

Harrington is proving to be a great pickup. He can score, rebound and plays good D. I remember in Indiana he played decent D, but everyone, including himself, forgot that once he went to the Knicks :lol

Congrats again. :toast

I dont care so much about the D (other than stls and blks) but he better keep up the scoring and rebounding. (yup, you guessed it, hes on my fantasy team.)

bigfan
11-07-2010, 07:24 AM
Who cares about the Nuggets? ZZzzzzzz

Dex
11-07-2010, 11:17 AM
Good to see you around, NuGGeTs-FaN. Thanks for hanging the Mavs an L; always enjoyable to watch.