PDA

View Full Version : Who all went to the game?

8FOR!3
11-07-2010, 12:36 AM
I wore my James Anderson jersey I got from the game against the Hornets I went to. I'm pretty sure everybody was like who the fuck is Anderson? :lol

Besides the Hornets game, I haven't been to a Spurs game in forever. But the difference in the fans was night and day in my books. There were still plenty of empty seats spread throughout the arena, but at the Nawlins game, you could've heard a pin drop. I knew I had to step my game up and try and get the fans into this one. So after dozens of us random people around the arena stood up and flapped our arms up and down trying to get others into it, it seemed like a lot more people got up and started yelling too.

At the New Orleans game, people weren't even standing up for player introductions in the beginning. It was crazy and I'm sure many of us at the game knew that had to be changed. One of the best Spurs game I've ever been too, we didn't play all that well, but it was a lot of fun. Back and forth at the end and we came back, went into OT, and won it. Like I said, I've only been to a 5-6 Spurs games over the years at AT&T, but that had to be the loudest one yet, at the end of the game, the crowd was in it.

UnWantedTheory
11-07-2010, 01:06 AM
OH!!!!...not me. I wish I had though. It was pretty intense in the end.

EricB
11-07-2010, 01:13 AM
getting worked up in November is a waste of time. I don't start standing and making noise till March/April

8FOR!3
11-07-2010, 10:38 AM
Well I'm going back home to Myrtle Beach on Wednesday, so it's probably the last Spurs game at least this year that I'll get to go to.

DBMethos
11-07-2010, 01:14 PM
Well I'm going back home to Myrtle Beach on Wednesday, so it's probably the last Spurs game at least this year that I'll get to go to.

I thought I was the only Spurs fan from Myrtle Beach! :lol
(Well I don't live there anymore, but I went to HS there)

c whata11
11-07-2010, 09:07 PM
i went to the game. same thing, hadnt been to a game in years, but got awesome seats in section 123 for $30 for showing my college id. i caught one of the heb parachute bags and bought a splitter shirt. it felt great to be there, cant wait for the next game i can go to.

8FOR!3
11-07-2010, 09:08 PM
I thought I was the only Spurs fan from Myrtle Beach! :lol
(Well I don't live there anymore, but I went to HS there)

haha yeah I'm from San Antonio, but I've lived in Myrtle Beach since 8th graded. Where'd you go? I graduated from North Myrtle Beach High. Go Chiefs! :lol

JayLee
11-07-2010, 09:54 PM
http://www.nfl-jersey.net/images/l/NBA/SM/DSC04327.JPG (http://www.nfl-jersey.net/san-antonio-spurs-tim-duncan-swingman-home-white-jersey_p1252.html)

spurs1990
11-07-2010, 10:08 PM
[QUOTE=8FOR!3;4726940]I wore my James Anderson jersey I got from the game against the Hornets I went to. I'm pretty sure everybody was like who the fuck is Anderson? :lol
QUOTE]

Are the selling swingman Anderson jerseys down there?

8FOR!3
11-07-2010, 10:35 PM
[QUOTE=8FOR!3;4726940]I wore my James Anderson jersey I got from the game against the Hornets I went to. I'm pretty sure everybody was like who the fuck is Anderson? :lol
QUOTE]

Are the selling swingman Anderson jerseys down there?

I was surprised, in the new jerseys they had Hill, Blair, and Anderson in the black and they had Splitter in white. I wanted a black one though, because I don't have a recent Spurs jersey in black, so I settled on Anderson over Splitter. Contemplated Blair and Hill though. 45 is a cool # to have haha.

Oh, Gee!!
11-07-2010, 10:37 PM
None yet. Hopefully I can get to 3 or 4 this season.

DBMethos
11-08-2010, 07:46 AM
haha yeah I'm from San Antonio, but I've lived in Myrtle Beach since 8th graded. Where'd you go? I graduated from North Myrtle Beach High. Go Chiefs! :lol

Socastee High...erm, Go Braves, or something! :p:

Ditty
11-08-2010, 10:11 AM
I go to everyone I'm part of the silver and black pack :)

bus driver
11-08-2010, 10:59 AM
when i go to the games, i usually wear my spurstalk shirt and so far they are 1-4 when i wear my spurstalk shirt so this year i dont think i i will wear it.