PDA

View Full Version : Fights you would like to see Happen in MMA

Ginobilly
11-07-2010, 12:43 PM
Post your match-ups of fights you would like to see in MMA but will probably never see the light of day.

I'll go first. Silva vs Machida That will be a hell of a fight!

8FOR!3
11-07-2010, 02:44 PM
Dan Henderson vs. Chuck Liddell.

CubanSucks
11-07-2010, 03:35 PM
Cain vs Carwin

Silva vs Fedor

Rampage vs Thiago Silva

dbreiden83080
11-07-2010, 06:40 PM
Some of these can happen..

Jon Jones VS Anderson Silva

GSP vs Anderson Silva

Brock VS JDS

Fedor VS Cain

Frankie Edgar VS Jose Aldo..

CubanSucks
11-08-2010, 12:55 AM
Some of these can happen..

Jon Jones VS Anderson Silva

GSP vs Anderson Silva

Brock VS JDS

Fedor VS Cain

Frankie Edgar VS Jose Aldo..

LOVE it. In fact, that matchup and Cain/Carwin are tied for first for me

dbreiden83080
11-08-2010, 11:48 AM
LOVE it. In fact, that matchup and Cain/Carwin are tied for first for me

I'd love to see it. I've always said that Fedor not being in the UFC is one of the worst things to ever happen to MMA. People still say he is the best fighter of all time and still the best HW today. But on the other side of it after the Lesnar fight i feel Fedor has never fought anyone like Cain or really even close. Bret Rogers took him down and was winning in their first round and lets face it Rogers is mediocre..

This is one dream fight we are likely to never see..

eyeh8u
11-10-2010, 03:41 PM
kg and charlie v.

CubanSucks
11-10-2010, 04:40 PM
kg and charlie v.

How about KG vs Antonio Mcdyess? In this fight, notice KG's strategy of backpedaling frantically

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10t5c_kevin-garnett-vs-antonio-mcdyess_sport

what a badass that KG is

eyeh8u
11-11-2010, 01:09 AM
How about KG vs Antonio Mcdyess? In this fight, notice KG's strategy of backpedaling frantically

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10t5c_kevin-garnett-vs-antonio-mcdyess_sport

what a badass that KG is

i wanna see charlie's hairsless ass fuck up kg

atxbuttknocker
11-11-2010, 01:56 AM
I'd like to see an all nude Royal Rumble with DBreiden's sweetheart, Akiyama, Hurta, Alves, Mauricio, and Belfort.

Who's with me?

:hungry:

dbreiden83080
11-11-2010, 03:16 AM
I'd like to see an all nude Royal Rumble with DBreiden's sweetheart, Akiyama, Hurta, Alves, Mauricio, and Belfort.

Who's with me?

:hungry:

atxbuttknocker you are here talking shit when you owned yourself so horribly with your screen name. "MMA is gay huh" You have the word butt in your fucking screen name ass-clown.. I give credit to good trolls.. You suck just on the merits of your name and don't even grasp your own stupidity..

Veterinarian
11-11-2010, 04:12 AM
atxbuttknocker you are here talking shit when you owned yourself so horribly with your screen name. "MMA is gay huh" You have the word butt in your fucking screen name ass-clown.. I give credit to good trolls.. You suck just on the merits of your name and don't even grasp your own stupidity..

You do realize that's a troll account that's meant to mock atxrocker don't you? Copy and paste the link in the custom user title.

Veterinarian
11-11-2010, 04:16 AM
Maybe the sig and avatar didn't make it clear enough for you.

dbreiden83080
11-11-2010, 12:27 PM
You do realize that's a troll account that's meant to mock atxrocker don't you? Copy and paste the link in the custom user title.

This is supposed to make me wrong.. Take the butt out of the screen name and talk about being straight..