PDA

View Full Version : Texans vs. Chargers

benefactor
11-07-2010, 02:37 PM
Halftime...Arian Foster raping, but in true Texans fashion they are finding ways to let the Chargers stay in the game.

benefactor
11-07-2010, 03:14 PM
lol stopped on 4th down. Bolts will take the lead here.

BUMP
11-07-2010, 03:50 PM
Texans got screwed on that intentional grounding call

99-03-05-07
11-07-2010, 03:54 PM
i hate rivers!!

J.T.
11-07-2010, 03:58 PM
Colts GOTTA tcb against the Eagles now

BUMP
11-07-2010, 03:59 PM
:lmao wow

benefactor
11-07-2010, 04:02 PM
Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Texans football at its finest.

benefactor
11-07-2010, 04:03 PM
"Houston is a team looking to take that next step."

Sorry bud...our staircase only goes up so far.

BUMP
11-07-2010, 04:09 PM
Is it just me or did it seem like the stuttering black ref had it out for Houston the whole time? First was the horrendous intentional grounding call, and then the way he emphatically said "the call on the field....STANDS!" on the interception, made it seem like he was rubbing it in

benefactor
11-07-2010, 04:22 PM
There were bad calls...but that doesn't change things like Kareem Jackson getting torched(again) on a pivotal play and the defense letting yet another QB have a career day.

BUMP
11-07-2010, 04:37 PM
No doubt, I'm not blaming anything on the refs at all, it just seemed that the ref got all excited everytime he called something against Houston crofl

Kinda sucks, since the Cowboys are done I'm pretty much rooting for Houston

DeadlyDynasty
11-07-2010, 08:46 PM
Why is Houston such an awful home team?

vander
11-07-2010, 10:37 PM
fucking Johnson drops that pass, I'm in a close FFB game here and he totally let me down.
he should have and could have caught that and ran over some guys for a TD
but no, the only time the Chargers ever get lucky is when it screws me in fantasy football

:lol

:downspin:

gameFACE
11-08-2010, 12:03 AM
Everyone knows the defense sucks. Forget the secondary at this point. The defense needs to go over simple basics like .... you know .... how to tackle.

Fabbs
11-08-2010, 12:35 AM
fucking Johnson drops that pass, I'm in a close FFB game here and he totally let me down.
he should have and could have caught that and ran over some guys for a TD
but no, the only time the Chargers ever get lucky is when it screws me in fantasy football

:lol

:downspin:
Week before Tenn Titan RB Johnson dropped the gimme. Same sitch, down inside the 20, game on line score wins, Chargers in full choke mode.

So it means we get more Norv and AJ.
Or were we getting them regardless?

Tell you what, if Bolts would have lost the last two the call to oust these two incompetents would have really gotten loud. Hear about that group that was gonna paste banners over every major overpass in SD had the Norvrons lost to Tenn last week? Damn you Johnson and Texan WR!

ducks
11-08-2010, 12:36 AM
chargers gave up 80 yards per game running before today

foster is a great back

chargers needed this w
they are going to get healthy and could win out now

one big test is the cost
other then the cost there is not a game they should not win

chargers will win the divison again

Man In Black
11-10-2010, 01:57 AM
Lots of San Diego connections here:
Arian Foster went to High School in San Diego. He's a graduate of Mission Bay High School.
mNx5H3Btxlo

And that ref's name is Mike Carey, him and his brother Don, are ref's in the NFL and Mike lives in San Diego. But before you start telling me that he's biased, he's screwed the Chargers on lots of calls as well. Met him in a person, he's a cool guy and for those peeps that say Black People don't ski or snowboard, Mike is the founder of his own company that specializes in Snowboard and Ski Accesories.

J.T.
11-10-2010, 02:24 AM
for those peeps that say Black People don't ski or snowboard

this joke would have been better if you said black people dont waterski or wakeboard