PDA

View Full Version : 35 Kids dead: What Will NBADan's friends do Next?

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-30-2004, 02:08 PM
www.foxnews.com/story/0,2...41,00.html (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,134041,00.html)

Pathetic.

Joe Chalupa
09-30-2004, 02:34 PM
Those Bastards! :cuss

But things are going well in Iraq.

Yonivore
09-30-2004, 02:38 PM
In 15 of the 18 provinces of Iraq, they are going well. Reconstruction is moving a rapid pace.

Many (including me) feel the increase in violence, in a relatively confined area of Iraq, is due to two things:

1) The "insurgents" (terrorists) are getting desperate as more and more of their comrades are assuming room temperature in Fallujah and Sadr-City; and,

2) They are trying to execute "emotive" attacks (involving innocents and children and Americans) in an attempt to sway the election in the United States.

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-30-2004, 02:47 PM
I hate to say this, but I think things like this help the Coalition and the Iraqi gov. out in the grand scheme of things.

More people there will see the thugs for what they are - indiscriminant killers - and out them so that our troops can take care of the pest control over there.

It's still bullshit though, and the sadder part is that twits like Dan defend scum like this as somehow being more noble or dignified than our president.

Hook Dem
09-30-2004, 06:38 PM
The terrorists are sealing their own doom killing children like this and then taking credit for it. They are nothing more than "animals". I say again..Animals.