View Full Version : on a lighter note ""I just have to wait for my turn."

LilMissSPURfect
05-23-2005, 08:45 AM
http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/sports/articles/0523p2main0523.html

Busy housewife a no-show

Bob Young
The Arizona Republic
May. 23, 2005 12:00 AM

The Heat Index was certain we would see that vampy little Desperate Housewife, Eva Longoria, at America West Arena on Sunday.

After all, you don't have to be Rupert Murdoch to recognize what a great opportunity this was for ABC.

Eva, 30, as you may have heard, has been "romantically linked" to the San Antonio Spurs 23-year-old point guard, Tony Parker.
advertisement

ABC was in town to televise Game 1 of the Western Conference finals series between Parker's Spurs and the Suns.

And the network also carried the season finale of the madly popular series Desperate Housewives on Sunday night, featuring Longoria as the unfaithful temptress, Gabrielle Solis.

How perfect!

Naturally, we figured ABC would seize upon this, much as Fox has done so often, flying in their network star to sit in the stands and cross-promote while cheering on "her man."

Sadly, the woman Maxim recently ranked No. 1 in its 100 "Hottest Women Alive" list, was a no-show at the Purple Palace.

After some hard-nosed investigative work while waiting in line at the supermarket, we think we know why.

We also suspect the producers of Housewives knew just what they were doing when they cast Longoria as the seductress with an appetite for the younger dudes.

Once again, life imitates tart.

Turns out the Longoria-Parker relationship is so last week, at least if you can believe the New York Daily News, various tabloids and other celebrity watchers.

Since Longoria was shown cheering Parker earlier in the playoffs, she has been linked "romantically" with:

• Lightsaber swinger Hayden Christensen, 24, who stars as Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.

As Yoda would say, "Mmmnnh, to the dark side has she lured him, mmmnnh."

• Actor Kiefer Sutherland, of 24, which isn't his age, but is the name of his hit TV show and coincidentally the average number of hours a Longoria relationship lasts.

In fact, she's been seen with 24 co-star Butch Klein, too.

• Pop singer JC Chasez, 28, who reportedly was overheard saying he had spent the night with Longoria in her hotel room - *NSYNC no doubt.

• Sean Faris, a 23-year-old actor whose most recent TV work was on something called Reunion which is sort of what this is starting to sound like.

Anyway, all of this could explain what Parker was really talking about when he told ABC's Michele Tafoya at halftime Sunday, "I just have to wait for my turn."

Boy, and we thought the line at that supermarket was long.
:lol

boutons
05-23-2005, 09:32 AM
They make Eva sound like the "Corpus Christi Open". :)

BronxCowboy
05-23-2005, 10:20 AM
TP needs somebody a little more stable, and a little more his age. Maybe now this Eva thing will blow over, and Tony will be able to concentrate on more of what we saw last night.

Lonestar
05-23-2005, 11:33 AM
HMM, I made an Eva Longoria crack last week and got chewed out by Kori Ellis. Whatever Eva is up to I'm glad to see that Tony had his head in the right game yesterday.

Kori Ellis
05-23-2005, 11:48 AM
Gossip goes to The Club.

Clandestino
05-23-2005, 11:52 AM
everyone sees it except for kori.

MannyIsGod
05-23-2005, 11:54 AM
:lmao

Now you're going to call out Kori? Score.

Kori Ellis
05-23-2005, 11:55 AM
Clandestino, did you ever think that I just know more than you do?

Did you ever think that Tony and Eva don't have an exclusive relationship? So no one should care what Eva is doing?

Did you ever think think that the majority of crap that you see in the papers regarding people in Hollywood is for publicity?

Did you see when she was in Cannes and "all over" the Star Wars guy that she had the diamond ring from Tony still on her hand?

Did you ever think that if someone talked about another player's girlfriend like this, then we wouldn't allow it? But since she's a movie star, it's okay?

Please just STFU.

MannyIsGod
05-23-2005, 11:57 AM

It's like watching the Tsunami video of the guy on the beach. You know it's coming, but there's not a damn thing you can do.

GoSpurs21
05-23-2005, 11:57 AM
I guess when your team sucks ass and lays a huge egg on national TV at home the only thing to do is make fun of the one the opposing players girl friends cause you can't explain why your team cant play defense

I guess the Spurs wifes will be next, cause I dont see the suns playing defense anytime soon

Clandestino
05-23-2005, 11:58 AM
Clandestino, did you ever think that I just know more than you do?

Did you ever think that Tony and Eva don't have an exclusive relationship? So no one should care what Eva is doing?

Did you ever think think that the majority of crap that you see in the papers regarding people in Hollywood is for publicity?

Did you see when she was in Cannes and "all over" the Star Wars guy that she had the diamond ring from Tony still on her hand?

Did you ever think that if someone talked about another player's girlfriend like this, then we wouldn't allow it? But since she's a movie star, it's okay?

Please just STFU.

when you're a star this comes with the territory. if you can't take it, you shouldn't be in show business.

Kori Ellis
05-23-2005, 12:02 PM
when you're a star this comes with the territory. if you can't take it, you shouldn't be in show business.

Who said she can't stand the heat? She's laughing all the way to the bank.

It's great publicity for both her and whoever she is seen with who is in the industry.

People can talk about (and believe) all this crap if they want. But it's not going to be in the middle of the Spurs forum.

Clandestino
05-23-2005, 12:04 PM
Who said she can't stand the heat? She's laughing all the way to the bank.

It's great publicity for both her and whoever she is seen with who is in the industry.

People can talk about (and believe) all this crap if they want. But it's not going to be in the middle of the Spurs forum.

i just don't see why YOU get so heated up about it all the time... i'm sure eva could care less.

Kori Ellis
05-23-2005, 12:07 PM
I don't get heated up. I just move it out of the Spurs forum. You are the one who should have just left it at that. But you seem to think that I don't "see it."

MannyIsGod
05-23-2005, 12:13 PM
http://dipak.org/images/fbd85d9451c0d7555518534bcbac00e3-76_800x600.jpg

Useruser666
05-23-2005, 01:08 PM
How in the hell can you believe a guy with a name "JC Chasez"? :lol

Sounds like a brand of nacho cheese.

baseline bum
05-23-2005, 01:32 PM
Tony bought her a diamond ring? Did he bang some skank in Colorado too or something?

bigzak25
05-23-2005, 01:44 PM
• Pop singer JC Chasez, 28, who reportedly was overheard saying he had spent the night with Longoria in her hotel room - *NSYNC no doubt.

calling out writer. what do you know about this? give us the dirt pal. thanks. :smokin

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-23-2005, 05:27 PM
LMAO @ Manny, Baseline and Zak.

Shelly
05-23-2005, 05:36 PM
calling out writer. what do you know about this? give us the dirt pal. thanks. :smokin

oooooooohhh! :lmao

Flea
05-23-2005, 05:39 PM

:rolleyes

I guess I don't see it either because I really don't GAF.

LilMissSPURfect
05-25-2005, 10:17 AM
did u guys see her last night?

She must be a die hard SPURS fan!
:elephant

Gatita
05-25-2005, 10:25 AM
Publicity. Its hilarious! :lol

Extra Stout
05-25-2005, 01:08 PM
So is she doing Tony's dad now too?

Clandestino
05-25-2005, 01:33 PM
you never know with eva!

MannyIsGod
05-25-2005, 01:35 PM
:blah
you never know with eva!

SpursWoman
05-25-2005, 01:37 PM
So is she doing Tony's dad now too?

That's exactly what I said to User last night... :lmao

Useruser666
05-25-2005, 01:38 PM
That's exactly what I said to User last night... :lmao

LIAR!!! I told you that!!!! :flipoff

SpursWoman
05-25-2005, 01:40 PM
LIAR!!! I told you that!!!! :flipoff

Huh? Maybe I didn't hear you over the jet engine.....or it mixed signals in my brain. :wtf :lol

Kori Ellis
05-25-2005, 01:45 PM
She sits with Tony's dad (and brothers on occasion) all the time at the SBC Center. So I don't know why people flipped out that she was with Tony's dad last night.

Useruser666
05-25-2005, 01:46 PM
She sits with Tony's dad (and brothers on occasion) all the time at the SBC Center. So I don't know why people flipped out that she was with Tony's dad last night.

I told you SW!

MannyIsGod
05-25-2005, 01:47 PM
Becasue the vast majority of people are simply retarded. Look at Clandestion, talking about how you never know with Eva as if he has known her for years - or at all - for that matter. People have a real difficulty seperating the people form their charcters on TV. In otherwords, they are retarded.

SpursWoman
05-25-2005, 01:52 PM

If she's had a picture taken with them, she's obviously fucking them...hadn't you heard?

:drunk

Spurminator
05-25-2005, 01:54 PM
I know her, and you guys are way off base.

Tony helps her pick up chicks around town.

:fro

Extra Stout
05-25-2005, 01:56 PM
If she's had a picture taken with them, she's obviously fucking them...hadn't you heard?

:drunkWell, she might just want to check how far the apple fell from the tree.

AlamoSpursFan
05-25-2005, 02:20 PM

I KNEW there was a reason I liked that Goldbeck TR Band photo that me and SpursWoman are together in...

Gatita
05-25-2005, 02:23 PM
Come on guys! She was caught in bed banging the trophy. :lol

http://img212.echo.cx/img212/4636/doingtrophy7ml.png

bigzak25
05-25-2005, 02:27 PM
how she fit that thing in there i'll never know....

I know her, and you guys are way off base.

Tony helps her pick up chicks around town.

pics man, pics!!! :smokin

Clandestino
05-25-2005, 03:31 PM
yeah, because a ring means everything. ask ben affleck! or eva's other conquests! hahaha! there is nothing wrong with her putanda, btw...

tony has also been spotted at antros and other places in town fooling around too since he has been with eva...

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-25-2005, 06:25 PM

http://img76.echo.cx/img76/3346/hpim09577wb.jpg

Shelly
05-25-2005, 06:28 PM
Nice photoshopping skills there, JB!

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-25-2005, 06:32 PM
Photoshop what?

Eva was standing next to me in a silver swimsuit while I was at Texas State's graduation last December.

Shelly
05-25-2005, 06:37 PM

And then you woke up!

Just before the two of you.......

Useruser666
05-26-2005, 09:49 AM
Was Eva the name of the giant hand that was holding the picture of you?

Nice bookmarks. :lol

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-26-2005, 11:41 AM
Nice bookmarks. :lol

What's wrong with my bookmarks? :lol

To fill out the rest of them not shown...

IIRC (not @ home right now), they're WOAI.com and InsideThePark.com.

Neonmoon83
05-26-2005, 01:43 PM
*Sigh* I guess since your name is linked to someone in the paper, it means your banging them...It's obvious Eva's with Tony. I hope he doesn't come on these boards and reads the crap some of you people dish out. Your all talk no action. you know if you saw Eva and Tony at a store you would put on a fake ass smile, and go ask for a picture. (Therefore linking you with Eva too) :rolleyes

Eva USE to date JC, she never dated Keifer she was making a movie in Vancouver with him, and she's friends with Butch Klein through Keifer, whom Tony has met in Vegas, remember?!

Taco
05-26-2005, 02:40 PM
They make Eva sound like the "Corpus Christi Open". :)

In my Best Bill Murry Voice

"It's in the Hole!!!"