PDA

View Full Version : CROFL LMAOOO @ Channing CROWDER!!

Sigz
11-07-2010, 07:42 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5777860

"I just got told not to talk about it, so I can't talk about it," Crowder replied when first asked about his wild skirmish with McClain in the third quarter. Then he proceeded a beat later anyway. "But Le'Ron McClain spit in my face. He spit in my face. That's some real s---. So if you talk to him, tell him he's a ho. And if he ever comes to Miami, he's got to see me."

LOL tell him he's a ho.

And then:

"Then they said something about they let [Dolphins linebacker] Karlos Dansby get away with a facemask the play before," Crowder said. "Who the f--- cares? A guy just spit in my face! I don't give a damn about Karlos pulling somebody's facemask. Like they didn't see [Dolphins quarterback] Chad Henne get hit twice when he slid. Yeah, a little Stevie Wonder and Anne Frank."

Asked what the Anne Frank reference meant, Crowder said "Who was that? Is that the blind girl? Helen Keller ... I don't know who the f--- Anne Frank is. I'm mad right now. F--- it. I'm not as swift as I usually am.

:lmao:lmao

DeadlyDynasty
11-07-2010, 07:51 PM
All talk...dude is a scrub. Baltimore shot themselves in the foot all game and still won comfortably. Score should've been 45-10 tbh.