PDA

View Full Version : Hey, johnsmith, watch this...

Yonivore
11-07-2010, 08:22 PM
5 myths about George W. Bush (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/11/03/AR2010110305993.html)

The rabid hounds of Spurstalk.com will either spend the next 40 pages ripping me, George Bush, and Dick Cheney or, they will recognize I'm trying to prove a point and not say anything; and the post will roll off the page.

If that happens, wait until the next time I post something in defense of President Bush and they, with their 10 second memories, will pounce.

It's entertaining really.

Oh, Gee!!
11-07-2010, 09:18 PM
So if people respond, it proves you're right? And if people don't respond, it proves you're right?

Yonivore
11-07-2010, 09:22 PM
So if people respond, it proves you're right? And if people don't respond, it proves you're right?
Right; with the caveat that if they didn't in this thread, it would just be a matter of waiting until they'd forgotten before he could witness me being right on the other count.

Oh, Gee!!
11-07-2010, 09:35 PM
Right; with the caveat that if they didn't in this thread, it would just be a matter of waiting until they'd forgotten before he could witness me being right on the other count.

So if they respond to you in any thread at any time (past, present, or future), it proves you're right in this thread?

Yonivore
11-07-2010, 09:55 PM
So if they respond to you in any thread at any time (past, present, or future), it proves you're right in this thread?
No. Only if it's as consistent as I described to johnsmith.

Look back, if you care to, and I doubt you'll find many threads I've either started or in which I've participated that aren't rife such displays from the likes of boutons and chumpdumper.

Why is this a nit you decided to pick Gee?

Oh, Gee!!
11-07-2010, 10:02 PM
No. Only if it's as consistent as I described to johnsmith.

Look back, if you care to, and I doubt you'll find many threads I've either started or in which I've participated that aren't rife such displays from the likes of boutons and chumpdumper.

Why is this a nit you decided to pick Gee?

Just want to know how full of yourself you could be.

Yonivore
11-07-2010, 10:04 PM
Just want to know how full of yourself you could be.
Why, does it matter that much?

I'd be willing to bet there are more posts of mine, immediately followed by a ChumpDumper or boutons_deux post than there are posts of mine without them.

It's not a matter of being "full of myself;" this forum is no place for ego, especially if you're anonymous. What is gained?

Oh, Gee!!
11-07-2010, 10:09 PM
Why, does it matter that much?

I'd be willing to bet there are more posts of mine, immediately followed by a ChumpDumper or boutons_deux post than there are posts of mine without them.

It's not a matter of being "full of myself;" this forum is no place for ego, especially if you're anonymous. What is gained?

I don't know could be gained or lost. I see it more like what can the average joe get away with. Or how much cooler can some sad sack pretend to be online.

Yonivore
11-07-2010, 10:13 PM
I don't know could be gained or lost. I see it more like what can the average joe get away with. Or how much cooler can some sad sack pretend to be online.
For the most part, it's about yanking chains with me. I honestly know very little about the various characters in here, beyond what I'm reading at the moment.

I don't remember what you write or what anyone else writes. In fact, I've been guilty on more than several occasions of responding to someone's post and ascribing the quote to someone else. There's just not much difference in the positions of the people with whom I choose to banter in here.

Oh, Gee!!
11-07-2010, 10:19 PM
Typical response from a sociopath

Yonivore
11-07-2010, 10:22 PM
See what I mean. It doesn't take long before it devolves into pretty vituperative name-calling.

Do you know enough sociopaths to be able to know what a typical forum response from one would be?

Thanks Gee.

Yonivore
11-07-2010, 10:24 PM
Hey, johnsmith; 10 posts in and I'm being called a sociopath. Point made, I think.

Oh, Gee!!
11-07-2010, 10:29 PM
Hey, johnsmith; 10 posts in and I'm being called a sociopath. Point made, I think.

You also show symptoms of classic narcissistic disorder

Yonivore
11-07-2010, 10:31 PM
You also show symptoms of classic narcissistic disorder
Even worse, now I'm being compared to Barack Obama.

Oh, Gee!!
11-07-2010, 10:34 PM
Worse yet, you're an attention whore and bandwidth waster

Yonivore
11-07-2010, 10:36 PM
And, johnsmith,this could conceivably go on for pages and pages like this...particularly if the others decide to pile on. (Which, of course, they may not due to my opening post -- although, about right now, a few are weighing the advantages to joining Oh, Gee!! in his assault over proving me right about their inability to resist).

Yonivore
11-07-2010, 10:37 PM
Worse yet, you're an attention whore and bandwidth waster
Everyone in here is an attention whore and bandwidth waster. This forum serves absolutely no beneficial purpose whatsoever.

Oh, Gee!!
11-07-2010, 10:45 PM
Your cries to johnsmith sound like cries one might make to himself in the midst of a mental collapse. Why the need to prove something to johnsmith? Is he your alter ego?

Yonivore
11-07-2010, 10:47 PM
Your cries to johnsmith sound like cries one might make to himself in the midst of a mental collapse. Why the need to prove something to johnsmith? Is he your alter ego?
No. Just demonstrating a point. Thanks for playing Oh, Gee!! I never suspected it would be you to run with the bait but, I knew it would be someone.

Oh, Gee!!
11-07-2010, 10:49 PM
Omg!! You can't distinguish anymore.

Yonivore
11-07-2010, 10:49 PM
:lmao It just doesn't stop...

Oh, Gee!!
11-07-2010, 10:52 PM
Up come the walls

Yonivore
11-07-2010, 10:54 PM
Yeah, that's right, up come the walls.

jack sommerset
11-07-2010, 11:09 PM
Everyone in here is an attention whore and bandwidth waster.

Maybe a small percentage.

This forum serves absolutely no beneficial purpose whatsoever.

Clearly, I think it's time for me to retire.

johnsmith
11-07-2010, 11:42 PM
Kindly leave my fake internet name out of your thread titles. While no one knows who Johnsmith is, you're "virtually" emberassing me.

Winehole23
11-08-2010, 02:38 AM
Taunting other posters in the banner is bush. Just bash em in the thread like you planned to originally.

If it's meant for johnsmith's eyes pm him. Why you gotta bother us? Go private with that shit. Use the goddam social facility. Please.

Yonivore
11-08-2010, 06:19 AM
Kindly leave my fake internet name out of your thread titles. While no one knows who Johnsmith is, you're "virtually" emberassing me.
Got a lot invested in your online persona, do you?

Yonivore
11-08-2010, 06:20 AM
Taunting other posters in the banner is bush. Just bash em in the thread like you planned to originally.

If it's meant for johnsmith's eyes pm him. Why you gotta bother us? Go private with that shit. Use the goddam social facility. Please.
How was I taunting johnsmith?

johnsmith
11-08-2010, 08:16 AM
Got a lot invested in your online persona, do you?

Not near as much as you do.

RandomGuy
11-08-2010, 08:29 AM
5 myths about George W. Bush (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/11/03/AR2010110305993.html)

The rabid hounds of Spurstalk.com will either spend the next 40 pages ripping me, George Bush, and Dick Cheney or, they will recognize I'm trying to prove a point and not say anything; and the post will roll off the page.

If that happens, wait until the next time I post something in defense of President Bush and they, with their 10 second memories, will pounce.

:sleep

What is entertaining is your efforts to control the narrative by essentially saying "nuh-uh" about most of the publicly-held conceptions of the man.

He was not all that bright. "nuh-uh". :blah :blah :blah

If I wanted an argument like that, I'm sure my 7-year-old would be happy to indulge me.

boutons_deux
11-08-2010, 09:45 AM
Those are weak, red herring myths, nothing like the Real Truths about the worst, ignorant, incompetent, anti-executive criminal President in US history.

Will Yoni ever top sucking off dubya? :lol

George Gervin's Afro
11-08-2010, 01:32 PM
have we found the wmds yet?

Yonivore
11-08-2010, 03:58 PM
have we found the wmds yet?
More importantly, has unemployment dropped below 8% as was promised if the 800 Billion dollar stimulus package was passed?

clambake
11-08-2010, 05:07 PM
the way you came out in this thread......barney would be proud.

George Gervin's Afro
11-08-2010, 05:27 PM
More importantly, has unemployment dropped below 8% as was promised if the 800 Billion dollar stimulus package was passed?

I can see you equate 5,000 dead GIs and hundred thousand or so dead Iraqis to high unemployment..

nice job

but you support the troops!

Yonivore
11-08-2010, 05:35 PM
I can see you equate 5,000 dead GIs and hundred thousand or so dead Iraqis to high unemployment..

nice job

but you support the troops!
I see you're stuck on stupid. Again, I suggest you read the Authorization for the Use of Military Force in Iraq, circa 2002.

stretch
11-08-2010, 05:39 PM
lol johnsmith
lol orton
lol raiders
lol 59-14

RandomGuy
11-09-2010, 08:44 AM

5dfrHT8o-0A

As much as you might like to feign embarassment about the current president for partisan reasons, I found this to be genuinely embarassing.

Make you a deal. Everytime you try to salvage Shrub's tattered reputation, I will post this.

Your problem with trying to defend Bush is not that we have a 10 second memory.

It is that our memories are too long and include more than one such incident like this.

Winehole23
11-09-2010, 11:24 AM
How was I taunting johnsmith?Maybe teasing is a better word. Your banner says:

Hey, johnsmith, watch this...

CuckingFunt
11-09-2010, 11:38 AM
This thread is sad and confusing.

fyatuk
11-09-2010, 11:52 AM

I think I'm closer to a sociopath since I sometimes argue positions I know are wrong just to see if I can get the response I want from someone, or sometimes to see how gullible people are if I can convince them what I know is wrong is right....

It's fun how easily guided people can be.