PDA

View Full Version : lol Blazers

lil_penny
11-08-2010, 02:43 AM
dont think i forgot to make this:lol

with the way this team and there "leader" played tonight im not sure if they even deserve a "lol" thread.

well off to bed good win laker fans, just another day at the office for you guys, you look pretty much unstoppable imho.

DeadlyDynasty
11-08-2010, 02:46 AM
You're good people, LP:toast

LAL is the last team you want to face on the ass-end of a B2B, so don't look too much into it. g/l rest of the way

The Refrigerator
11-08-2010, 02:49 AM
dont think i forgot to make this:lol

with the way this team and there "leader" played tonight im not sure if they even deserve a "lol" thread.

well off to bed good win laker fans, just another day at the office for you guys, you look pretty much unstoppable imho.

No need to get down on your team penny. They just ran into a buzzsaw tonight.

lil_penny
11-08-2010, 02:55 AM
thanks for the kind words DD:toast

theres a bigger problem with this team then most people tend to realize.. im done biting my tongue though.. roy has become a bitch, and hes not the same player as before, nates system is garabage (at least on offense) Lma still continues to be a soft pussy when he has all the talent to not be one. i know im just a fan and really have no right to talk down upon these pro athletes but fuck:lol i cant believe what im seeing this isnt the same team as before i really cant put my finger on it.. i still think we are better then most teams out west.. but anyone who thinks we would have a chance against the lakers in the playoffs is high on crack.

and nate for fucks sake if someone is playing well leave them in, im getting tired of seeing you pull players because its the rotation even if they are playing great.

lil_penny
11-08-2010, 02:58 AM
and in no way am i calling roy a ball hog or a whiner when i call him a bitch.. i just mean it as hes not playing his previous type game of driving to the paint(maybe hes timid due to his old injuries) i dont know.. its just the fact hes really trying too hard to be a leader.. he feels he needs to try and get the rest of the team more involved than himself. i just want my old Roy back:depressed

DeadlyDynasty
11-08-2010, 02:59 AM
Things will get better when the 2 bigs return. I agree on Roy though--to an extent. Miller and Roy together is just a bad backcourt marriage, and it seems to be divisive at times

IronMexican
11-08-2010, 03:00 AM
Sorry, penny. I don't mind the Blazers much and hope they do well.

lil_penny
11-08-2010, 03:04 AM
i know if joel and oden can stay healthy we have potential.. but to beat the lakers there still aint enough imho.. we dont have the fire power we had before and since that time you guys are much much better. our best team was two years ago we were fucking stacked our starters played great together and our bench was insane while rudy was about as good as 6th man as you could ask for i believe he still could but hes got cuffs on him with nates playing type..

miller and roy have looked alot better this year though..

pauls931
11-08-2010, 08:16 AM
Don't worry, they get to play the suns again to perhaps end up on the list of teams to be banned from the league.

Jazz
Memphis
Atlanta

Jose Canseco
11-08-2010, 08:58 AM
Last night must have been a fluke because they appeared unbeatable a week ago.

And Roy thinks it was a good thing to lose last night to get that out of the way again.

Killakobe81
11-08-2010, 09:49 AM
You're good people, LP:toast

LAL is the last team you want to face on the ass-end of a B2B, so don't look too much into it. g/l rest of the way

I think all BIG games lose some value
when they are on the 2nd of back2backs ...but the team on that 2nd wins then it's really impressive.

Blazers are really good. And i still fear them in the Rose Garden REGULAR Season ...playoffs? Diffrent story.

Jose Canseco
11-08-2010, 09:56 AM
Don't think the back-to-back set is that much of an issue for a young team this early in the second week of the season. If the Blazers were a really old team and this were January or February when the regular season has become quite the grind, that's one thing. But I don't think the back-to-back was that much of an issue. Roy and Aldridge played like crap. They're too young for a back-to-back this early in the season to affect them that much. I would look at the Blazers injured centers affecting their depth in the front court as more of a reason than the back-to-back. And that's not much of a convincing reason either.

Ashy Larry
11-08-2010, 10:04 AM
Ron Ron just put B Roy on the block and made him turn tricks ...... even though it was a b2b for the blazers, they worked the Raptors and should have been well rested ......

Giuseppe
11-08-2010, 12:00 PM
Ashy, hittin' the proverbial nail on the head.

Nathan89
11-08-2010, 12:06 PM
:yieldBlazer fan.

Giuseppe
11-08-2010, 12:07 PM
:yieldBlazer fan.

They copied you after The Skunker.

tee, hee.

tlongII
11-08-2010, 03:41 PM
We'll be fine as soon as our bigs are back. And YES, we CAN beat the Lakers. The Lakers played great last night and we played like shit. It happens. We've played EIGHT games so far. It's way too early to read anything into our team at this point. I'll know where we're at in mid-January. By that time we'll have Oden, Przybilla, Camby, and Aldridge rotating through our 4 and 5 positions and there's NO EFFING WAY we get crushed on the boards 49-25 then. Boston has an outside shot, but other than them there is nobody that can beat the Lakers this year. You must be strong in the froncourt.

TheManFromAcme
11-08-2010, 03:43 PM
We'll be fine as soon as our bigs are back. And YES, we CAN beat the Lakers. The Lakers played great last night and we played like shit. It happens. We've played EIGHT games so far. It's way too early to read anything into our team at this point. I'll know where we're at in mid-January. By that time we'll have Oden, Przybilla, Camby, and Aldridge rotating through our 4 and 5 positions and there's NO EFFING WAY we get crushed on the boards 49-25 then. Boston has an outside shot, but other than them there is nobody that can beat the Lakers this year. You must be strong in the froncourt.

:toast

DAF86
11-08-2010, 04:21 PM
How long do I have to wait to be able to start calling Roy overrated?

j.dizzle
11-08-2010, 04:34 PM
Roy is a good player but theres something off about him. Its like he shows no damn emotion & doesnt really stand out in a lot of games. He averages a good amount of pts though but I dont know if hes the leader type.

Pelicans78
11-08-2010, 05:07 PM
You do have to be strong in the frontcourt, but you also need to have enough scorers as well.