LBJ6 (104)
KB24 (1206)

LkrFan
11-08-2010, 05:48 AM
:lol Make that 1207 for the 5x champ.

MiamiHeat
11-08-2010, 05:52 AM
that's a fake website.

all the links point to the same page. fake.

O.J Mayo
11-08-2010, 06:02 AM
Only Laker fags would go to shit websites to vote for crap like this, tbh.

namlook
11-08-2010, 06:48 AM
Most of those IPs voting are from Florida. The Heat fans know the truth.

baseline bum
11-08-2010, 09:32 AM
Looks like some piece of crap written by a bitter Lakers or Cavs fan who doesn't know HTML very well. The tables for layout code is so 1997.

LRMR
11-08-2010, 09:44 AM
We at LRMR have hired a legal team to review this website and its intentionally malicious inferences of the popularity of the humble and merciful King of basketball, LeBron James.

If the legal team cannot find any legal claims that can be filed, we at LRMR are prepared to hire a webmaster to launch an anti-lbj6.com website to make it clear that people all around the world love the talents, strength, beauty, charm, and smile that the unbelievably appealing LeBron James shares with his fans every day. As a sign of our charity, for every 1,000,000,000 hits this site gets, we are prepared to donate 75 cents to Panda Interntional, to help save the endangered panda species and help as many pandas as possible learn martial arts. Kids love Kung Fu Panda.

What should we do? Whatever we do, we do it for the fucking kids.

Killakobe81
11-08-2010, 09:44 AM
Who cares? Lebron will be judged come playoff time. No excuses. Im already hearing grumblings about Spolestra and the need for Dampier ...which is bullshit.

This team is stacked like no other. Lebron needs to ring. Remember, the Celts are old, Dwight is limited offensively and Kobe has lost a step. Just win, and these threads disappear. That is all, let us proceed. LOL Channeling my inner Cully ...

eisfeld
11-08-2010, 10:31 AM
Registration Service Provided By: ANSWERABLE.COM

Domain Name: LBJ6.COM

Registrant:
N/A
Joe Lee ()
1515 wickersham ln apt. b136a
Austin
CA,78741
US

Creation Date: 13-Jul-2010
Expiration Date: 13-Jul-2011

MiamiHeat
11-08-2010, 10:39 AM
eisfeld wins the thread.

California resident making a "fansite" after the Decision hahahaha

was clear as day though to anyone with a brain.

mavsfan1000
11-08-2010, 10:44 AM
Lebron is not even in the same class as Kobe. Come back to this topic when Lebron wins 5 championships. lol

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
11-08-2010, 11:13 AM
Originally Posted by whois.com

Registration Service Provided By: ANSWERABLE.COM

Registrant:
N/A
Joe Lee ()
1515 wickersham ln apt. b136a
Austin
CA,78741
US

Creation Date: 13-Jul-2010
Expiration Date: 13-Jul-2011

While I agree the site is bogus, 78741 is a zip code in Austin, Texas.

I searched and got similar but different results:

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-search/LBJ6.COM

Registrar: MIGHTY BAY, INC
Whois Server: whois.myorderbox.com
Referral URL: http://http://www.mightybay.net
Name Server: NS1.IPAGE.COM
Name Server: NS2.IPAGE.COM
Updated Date: 22-aug-2010
Creation Date: 13-jul-2010
Expiration Date: 13-jul-2011

Anyone here bright enough to see where this site originated?

Gutter92
11-08-2010, 11:21 AM
This team is stacked like no other.

Really? Have you forgotten the Lakers when they had 2 of the top 3 players in the league? Same case here, though I'd give the edge to prime Shaq over any of the other players here (LeBron, Kobe, and Wade).

Lol @ Bosh, he was overrated before and he's overrated now. 1 rebound games..really

eisfeld
11-08-2010, 11:25 AM
1515 wickersham is in Austin too.

mighty bay inc is some fake shit like all the other domains registered by the same person/company - most of them not working and some of them protected by privacyprotected.org.

Well, fill us in Daddy, what's the origin of this site?

Cry Havoc
11-08-2010, 11:25 AM
Thread pwn

Damn man, you should have let Lakers fans have some time to wank to this before dropping the hammer. I would like to see how many "fans" would have actually cared about something this stupid.

eisfeld
11-08-2010, 11:27 AM
Damn man, you should have let Lakers fans have some time to wank to this before dropping the hammer. I would like to see how many "fans" would have actually cared about something this stupid.

Meh, since zip code and address is form Austin I'm not so sure this has anything to do with anyone in CA ;)

eisfeld
11-08-2010, 11:34 AM

mighty bay inc is some fake shit like all the other domains registered by the same person/company - most of them not working and some of them protected by privacyprotected.org.

btw. if you scroll down past mightybayinc.net you'll see the same registration info I found. And to raise suspicion even more ;) I googled the phone number and it came up with www.coreanstx.com and a whois search on them generated the following result:

Domain name: coreanostx.com

Registrant Contact:
gkj co.
joseph lee ()

Fax:
1381 Garzon pl
diamond bar, CA 91765
US

Administrative Contact:
gkj co.
joseph lee ()
+1.9093483894
Fax:
1381 Garzon pl
diamond bar, CA 91765
US

Technical Contact:

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
11-08-2010, 11:34 AM

I have no clue. Certainly there are some hacker wannabees here that can tell. Since the start of site date is agreed upon, it is obviously "Post Decision". Maybe the OP can clue us in where he got it. if It's first linked on a Lakers or Cavs board back in July, that's proof whose fan made it.

Spurstalk holds up in SA, Texas. I ran clublakers and got an address in Texas, and I ran Celticsblog and got southern California.

eisfeld
11-08-2010, 11:39 AM
Well, I looked around a bit and found this:

http://austinfoodcarts.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/coreanos.jpg

This is actually in Austin.

So probably it's some CA fag operating in Austin.

eisfeld
11-08-2010, 11:44 AM
I have no clue. Certainly there are some hacker wannabees here that can tell. Since the start of site date is agreed upon, it is obviously "Post Decision". Maybe the OP can clue us in where he got it. if It's first linked on a Lakers or Cavs board back in July, that's proof whose fan made it.

Spurstalk holds up in SA, Texas. I ran clublakers and got an address in Texas, and I ran Celticsblog and got southern California.

Celticsblog is part SBNation - located in CA
and Clublakers is part of Sculu.com - located in Texas

Nathan89
11-08-2010, 11:59 AM
Who cares? Lebron will be judged come playoff time. No excuses. Im already hearing grumblings about Spolestra and the need for Dampier ...which is bullshit.

This team is stacked like no other. Lebron needs to ring. Remember, the Celts are old, Dwight is limited offensively and Kobe has lost a step. Just win, and these threads disappear. That is all, let us proceed. LOL Channeling my inner Cully ...

I guess you haven't seen the Lakers.

Pau is officially the best big in the league.

Kobe is probably the best sg in the league.

Odom playing the best ball of his career.

Artest is a really nice championship piece.

Tons of role players this year.

All of this with a top 10 center injured.

This team isn't stacked.:rolleyes

Mike-in-brazil
11-08-2010, 06:11 PM
This is actually in Austin.

So probably it's some CA fag operating in Austin.riiggghhhttt cause its no way a state with largest mexican ancestry with poses such a truck huh.....
do u still dip your cookies in milk and slip your tooth under the pilow?

Killakobe81
11-08-2010, 10:16 PM

First of all all the responses to this post has been excuses, and apparently my sarcasm about "stacked like no other" was missed. I was just pointing to the endless threads by Ace, miami heat and Harlem.

HarlemHeat37
11-08-2010, 10:47 PM
This thread is pretty scary..

Lakers are off to a hot start, yet all their fans can talk about are Lebron and the Heat..namlook is even going as far as looking up the IP addresses of posters on this website:lol..

eisfeld
11-09-2010, 12:51 AM
riiggghhhttt cause its no way a state with largest mexican ancestry with poses such a truck huh.....
do u still dip your cookies in milk and slip your tooth under the pilow?

If you don't know what's going on - better double check and re-read some posts to gather the required information to post a quality post :tu

Address: Austin, TX
Name: Josepf (Joe) Lee, listed on several websites as a resident of CA
CoreanosTX is located in Austin.

Should I draw you a picture how I came up with that conclusion or are you bright enough to figure that out without mommy helping you?

Killakobe81
11-09-2010, 01:50 AM

Lakers are off to a hot start, yet all their fans can talk about are Lebron and the Heat..namlook is even going as far as looking up the IP addresses of posters on this website:lol..

I came in to defend Lebron. Lebron is the most dominant player in the game. All he needs to do is ring ...to be considered the best without any doubts or qualifiers ...I dont think asking him to ring with wAde and Bosh in tow is asking for much ...

namlook
11-09-2010, 02:48 AM

Bwhahaha...:lol How am I going to look up IP addresses on someone else's site?

Lebron is such a tool with his TV show, silly Nike ads and zero championships he has become very easy to mock and his fans are so insecure about his status it is amazingly easy to take the piss out of them.

HarlemHeat37
11-09-2010, 03:02 AM
Bwhahaha...:lol How am I going to look up IP addresses on someone else's site?

Lebron is such a tool with his TV show, silly Nike ads and zero championships he has become very easy to mock and his fans are so insecure about his status it is amazingly easy to take the piss out of them.

None of the Lebron fans here have talked about Lebron's "status", unless a thread is made about the best players in the NBA..we really don't give a fuck:lol..

Kobe fans have made numerous threads and posts about Lebron/Heat, including this thread, which is about a random website that has people voting that Kobe is better than Lebron:lol..

What kind of post is this? :lol..

namlook
11-09-2010, 03:07 AM
What kind of post is this? :lol..

A troll post and you fell for it. :lol

HarlemHeat37
11-09-2010, 03:21 AM
Ya, that's what it was, it falls in line with the rest of your posts here on SpursTalk:lol..

KG's publicist has better spin jobs than that:lol..

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
11-09-2010, 02:03 PM
Well, the mystery is solved as to why Kobe has such a huge lead. I simply googled the website and the first hit was a Lakers site, and a day ahead of its appearance here.

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=122828&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:30 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It already has gone up to 622 for Kobe?

Last time I check, it is 97 for Kobe and 87 for Lebron.

Not a good night for Lebron.

So, whoever the site creator is, or a fan of, the poll had little activity until the lakersground thread. (4 months later, less than 200 votes). Clearly, it had to have traffic on either a Lakers or Cavs site because the results would likely have been close to even if it was posted at a neutral site.

Then there is this, unsubstantiated:

Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:46 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's actually kobe's site